UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tate asks fans to spam call a convenience store...

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1/8/14 9:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/14 9:11 AM
sacredhate
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that doesn't sound nice.
1/8/14 9:13 AM
I submit cats
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahah. Let her, she is probably really stressed out right now. Seems funny enough to me.
1/8/14 9:17 AM
BigEyedFish

Miesha needs to worry more about awful fight gameplanning and less about gas station clerks.
1/8/14 9:29 AM
RicGillespie

"I'm the customer and I can do what I want." Pretty much sums up what kind of entitled person she is.
1/8/14 9:31 AM
zebers3
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did she post this from a phone because that story is a mess. But what this tells me is that she is just like every other girl I regret having on facebook. 

1/8/14 9:41 AM
TrevorJones22

Dude.....you guys are laying it on thick. I mean it's a bit douchey and pretentious to be like "hey my fanz lets call this gas station together they annoyed me!" But I mean if you just put yourself in her shoes, you would be pretty fucking pissed in that situation too. Or I would anyway. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 9:43 AM
RKing85
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thing she is not leaving a paper trail when this convenience store wonders why all these calls came in......
1/8/14 9:45 AM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I saw that this morning and reading through the comments I think that person got fired.

Tate will probably end up regretting posting the name and starting a witch hunt.

and I love Tate.
1/8/14 9:47 AM
Stea1th

It's just Meisha being Meisha.

Would love to see thenshitstorm that would happen if Ronda did this. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 9:47 AM
da Vinci 81
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This just seems like a long-winded excuse for her to post about how she has a fan and how nice she was to her. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 9:49 AM
Steve4192
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicGillespie - "I'm the customer and I can do what I want." Pretty much sums up what kind of entitled person she is.

^ This

I despise people who use "the customer is always right" to shit on people who are stuck working in a crappy job for minimum wage. Their lives suck enough already. There is no reason to pile on. Miesha was inconvenienced for a couple of minutes, and in retaliation she has probably made that woman miserable for the remainder of her 12 hour shift.

Way to be the bigger person Miesha. You make more money than her, you have a cooler job than her, and you are more attractive than her. Isn't that enough? Why torment the woman over something so trivial as getting the wrong receipt?
1/8/14 9:53 AM
T Bag

Who gives a fuck?? Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 9:56 AM
michaelkaras
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gin Tonic - Lol I saw that this morning and reading through the comments I think that person got fired.

Tate will probably end up regretting posting the name and starting a witch hunt.

and I love Tate.

really? where can i find this
1/8/14 9:57 AM
Steve4192
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gin Tonic - Lol I saw that this morning and reading through the comments I think that person got fired.

and I love Tate.

Yep

That rude clerk probably has an unemployed alcoholic husband and a pack of kids at home. She's probably going to get slapped around for losing that job. I hope Miesha is happy that she got her fired. Seems like a perfectly reasonable response to someone handing you the wrong receipt.
1/8/14 10:00 AM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

michaelkaras - 

and I love Tate.

really? where can i find this

Here's her FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/miesha.tate.7?fref=ts
1/8/14 10:00 AM
Let me bang bro

werent for dem teddies jesussu christ i got nothing
1/8/14 10:03 AM
Taz Styles
3046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

https://www.facebook.com/miesha.tate.7?fref=ts

1/8/14 10:06 AM
GregNoActionJackson
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stand her anymore. Used to be a fan. Haven't in a long ass time. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:07 AM
Phil999

Meisha loves the pickle.
1/8/14 10:09 AM
rockafella

Can you fucking imagine the shit storm there would be if this was Ronda doing this?
1/8/14 10:10 AM
Gin Tonic

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Dana gave her a "talking to" about cyber bullying.
1/8/14 10:14 AM
Gin Tonic

actually, the more that I think about it. Dana may be the biggest cyber bully. Lol.
1/8/14 10:14 AM
KidPittsburgh
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fan didn't ask for a hug? tf?
1/8/14 10:16 AM
Roberto Silva
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To the rescue

Phone Post 3.0
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.