UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tate asks fans to spam call a convenience store...

1/8/14 10:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SUPER HLUK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the woman didn't really get fired. Phone Post
1/8/14 10:27 AM
AlchemyIronworks

I've watched mma for 15 years and wouldn't recognize Meisha tate on the street Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:02 AM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most recent comment:

"Good morning fans Im sorry for the trouble at circle k I'm the cashier today answering all calls gale is not here so please stop calling. I'm off at one and would love a break away from answering calls. Thank u. So sorry for her rudeness... "

What a shitstorm.
1/8/14 11:05 AM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh damn.
1/8/14 11:08 AM
nostripewhite

I hope Dana cuts her over this.

It's not like it's just one person she's fucking with. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:11 AM
whoabro

zebers3 -

Did she post this from a phone because that story is a mess. But what this tells me is that she is just like every other girl I regret having on facebook. 

Lol exactly Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:11 AM
Steve4192
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget - I don't know which parts of the story are true but I hate when the clerk behind the counter acts like it's a huge inconvenience for them to do their job.

It bugs me too, but I wouldn't go out of my way to make them even more miserable. They work a shit job, shit hours, and in an incredibly dangerous environment. I can understand why they aren't exactly the happiest people in the world. Them being rude might ruin a minute or two of my day before I forget they even exist. I certainly wouldn't go out of my to harass them for the rest of their shift because they were rude to me for a minute or two.
1/8/14 11:15 AM
Ryan Black
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha Tate likes 'hot pickles'? At which no-name gas station convenience store at the end of a questionable neighborhood in the "dirty south" did this situation occur? Because those are the only places I've ever seen pickled hot things that I couldn't imagine eating, let alone digesting. Props to Meisha's digestive system, lol.

Oh, and in before "I got a hot pickle for you, Meisha..." Phone Post 3.0
JudoknowNothing

Jeeze you guys. Phone Post 3.0
WhatItTakesTibiaChampion

Stea1th - It's just Meisha being Meisha.

Would love to see thenshitstorm that would happen if Ronda did this. Phone Post 3.0

this. There is certainly a double standard.

1/8/14 11:21 AM
NDmmafan
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could see calling her out. But to post the gas stations number, so a bunch of people who won't even go there anyways, call and make a huge hassle is just wrong.

Meisha got treated shitty at a fucking gas station. She should find another gas station to use or Get the fuck over it.

Can you imagine that phone ringing all day there now. It will cause a huge mess for all the employees as well as the customers who are trying to get along with there day.
1/8/14 11:22 AM
chalice

the almost certain cause of the whole situation was miesha ignoring the cashier as she tried to wait on her. all miesha had to do in order to avoid the situation was actually pay attention to the person she was trying to interact with.
1/8/14 11:22 AM
Ryan Black
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gin Tonic - Most recent comment:

"Good morning fans Im sorry for the trouble at circle k I'm the cashier today answering all calls gale is not here so please stop calling. I'm off at one and would love a break away from answering calls. Thank u. So sorry for her rudeness... "

What a shitstorm.
Yep... your local ghetto Circle-K is the place to go when craving pickled objects bathing in big jars of some sort of red pickling 'juice'-like-substance... Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:23 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Not you're personal army Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:23 AM
michaelkaras
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gin Tonic - 
michaelkaras - 
Gin Tonic - Lol I saw that this morning and reading through the comments I think that person got fired.

Tate will probably end up regretting posting the name and starting a witch hunt.

and I love Tate.

really? where can i find this

Here's her FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/miesha.tate.7?fref=ts

thanks, VU..

im not good at navigating all that stuff. i tried and couldnt find it, just a bunch of fan stuff.
1/8/14 11:27 AM
chalice

willienugget - I don't know which parts of the story are true but I hate when the clerk behind the counter acts like it's a huge inconvenience for them to do their job.

it's not the clerk's job to yell at you to get your attention because you're trying too busy on your cellphone or "talking to a fan" at the same time you're trying to buy something.
1/8/14 11:31 AM
JJLong
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did she offer to shake the clerk's hand?
1/8/14 11:37 AM
Gin Tonic
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm guessing public apology in less then a day. You heard it here first.
1/8/14 11:38 AM
Uchi
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A 2+ page thread over someone posting about their mundane grievance with a convenience store clerk. Go social media. Geezus.
1/8/14 11:39 AM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry guys guess I'm lost. I'm completely missing the moral of this story. Is it

1) the Tatekeeper still has a fan?
2) paragraphs are your friend?
3) the '80's called and prank phone calls are coming back around?

1/8/14 11:39 AM
Let me bang bro

dem teddies
1/8/14 11:41 AM
HandyDarsh
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomas Andersson - I can feel the ground shaking from the Hoard of White knights that are trampelings towards this thread to come to her defence.

get ready.

1/8/14 11:42 AM
michaelkaras
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meisha tate's dad is fucking metal
1/8/14 11:42 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women...

I like Meisha but this is just childish behaviour. Get your pickle, get your gas, get your reciept, tell the bitch to suck a dick and leave. There are bigger problems in this world to worry about. Thank God we have guys like Justin Wren who are trying to fix REAL problems.

1/8/14 11:48 AM
mixedmartialfarts
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very poor judgment on her part over some gas and a fucking pickle.

Makes for bad publicity for both her and MMA fans in general, and right or wrong it opens her up to potential litigation/PR nightmare if something were to happen to that clerk or the store in general because of one of her fans. Just a bad move overall.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.