UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tate asks fans to spam call a convenience store...

1/8/14 11:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 -
Gin Tonic - Lol I saw that this morning and reading through the comments I think that person got fired.

Tate will probably end up regretting posting the name and starting a witch hunt.

and I love Tate.

Yep

That rude clerk probably has an unemployed alcoholic husband and a pack of kids at home. She's probably going to get slapped around for losing that job. I hope Miesha is happy that she got her fired. Seems like a perfectly reasonable response to someone handing you the wrong receipt.
Did she really get fired? Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 12:04 PM
ironsoldier
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fact that her fans were actually calling to defend her is fucking sad. I get that we all get shitty customer service sometimes and it sucks, but to ask all your fans to harass this woman is fucking low.

I think its even funnier that Miesha can change her whole attitude on TUF and not let Ronda get under her skin, but a cashier at a 7/11 is making her "vent" on Facebook. LOL
1/8/14 12:06 PM
GarlicSauce

Damn this chick is fucking hot.
1/8/14 12:20 PM
Steve4192
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJLong - Did she offer to shake the clerk's hand?

lol
1/8/14 12:25 PM
devils advocate

I hate rude cashiers

Go Miesha Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 12:29 PM
WrestleFook

Tomas Andersson - I can feel the ground shaking from the Hoard of White knights that are trampelings towards this thread to come to her defence.

get ready.
VU for making me laugh. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 12:32 PM
SOO72

Well well well
1/8/14 12:36 PM
danggook
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

women are so fucking petty.

that time of the month I guess.

why not pay at pump for fuel and just go in and buy spicy pickle Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 12:37 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The cashier was probably a Ronda fan and/or training partner.
1/8/14 12:40 PM
Steve4192
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - The cashier was probably a Ronda fan and/or training partner.

She was probably pissed that Miesha made fun of her unibrow.

That's racist!
1/8/14 1:01 PM
RollHighAllDay

That's literally something a teenager would do. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 1:09 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TrevorJones22 - Dude.....you guys are laying it on thick. I mean it's a bit douchey and pretentious to be like "hey my fanz lets call this gas station together they annoyed me!" But I mean if you just put yourself in her shoes, you would be pretty fucking pissed in that situation too. Or I would anyway. Phone Post 3.0
You'd be pissed because someone with a lousy minimum wage job made a mistake, you had to correct them, then they got defensive about making the mistake?

Rough life. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 1:14 PM
HolyHackZack
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'So it started when I went to buy a spicy pickle...'

'STOP! This is going to be nonsense right?' Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 1:21 PM
mixedmartialfarts
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - 'So it started when I went to buy a spicy pickle...'

'STOP! This is going to be nonsense right?' Phone Post 3.0

That's how at least half of all awesome stories start, bro.
1/8/14 1:26 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

HA! Dude if I was famous I would be doing shit like this all the time. There is power in numbers.

1/8/14 1:36 PM
Porkchop74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget - I don't know which parts of the story are true but I hate when the clerk behind the counter acts like it's a huge inconvenience for them to do their job.

Well I can tell you even as a customer I hate when people stand at the register checking out on the phone or talking to their friend instead of paying attention and paying and getting the hell out of the way so others can check out. So I can only imagine that the clerk having to deal with this all day long !

And like others have stated if this was Ronda I can not imagine how big a shit storm it would be .
1/8/14 1:40 PM
Submissable
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider - 

HA! Dude if I was famous I would be doing shit like this all the time. There is power in numbers.

You would get your fans to harass someone and eventually get them fired? You would treat them like your personal army for petty bullshit?

1/8/14 1:58 PM
McSurly
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to know who the fuck gets a receipt at a gas station? I don't think one has ever been offered to me nor would I find a reason to need one. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 2:25 PM
Ch1ef
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil999 - Meisha loves the pickle.
. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 2:29 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinHood - Most of the haters on this thread are prolly front line shop workers. Seriously, if you have a shit job that's pays shit wages and means you have work for people you don't like.

Time for a new career. Oops sorry. I forget. You aren't exactly employable anywhere else.

Was Tate. Phone Post
Shouldn't you be robbing the rich to give to them? Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 2:33 PM
mixedmartialfarts
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jone2tone - 
RobinHood - Most of the haters on this thread are prolly front line shop workers. Seriously, if you have a shit job that's pays shit wages and means you have work for people you don't like.

Time for a new career. Oops sorry. I forget. You aren't exactly employable anywhere else.

Was Tate. Phone Post
Shouldn't you be robbing the rich to give to them? Phone Post 3.0

Exactly I propose a name change to KingRichard, SirHiss, or SheriffOfNottingham for this man!
1/8/14 2:40 PM
JimmersonzGlove
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'''

first world problems. STFU

1/8/14 2:44 PM
LA Alex
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really.... Meisha has so much time that this she is going to teach the convenience clerk a lesson. That little nice attitude that she tries to portray is pony shit.

The lady fucked. People fucked up. Tell her how you feel and move on. Damn... people do much worse things than that.

I also love how she mentions how kind and courteous she is to all her millions of adoring fans.

I feel so much better about her later to Rhonda now. You can't hide your true colors.
1/8/14 2:47 PM
BRZ

The difference is if it were Ronda she would have threw her down and armbar her. No need to make a Facebook post. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 2:51 PM
Cyboth

ironsoldier - The fact that her fans were actually calling to defend her is fucking sad. I get that we all get shitty customer service sometimes and it sucks, but to ask all your fans to harass this woman is fucking low.

I think its even funnier that Miesha can change her whole attitude on TUF and not let Ronda get under her skin, but a cashier at a 7/11 is making her "vent" on Facebook. LOL

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.