UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tate asks fans to spam call a convenience store...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/8/14 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mixedmartialfarts
1275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sublime7SD - 
McSurly - I want to know who the fuck gets a receipt at a gas station? I don't think one has ever been offered to me nor would I find a reason to need one. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone who travels for work and has their gas mileage reimbursed.

Or people with jobs that will reimburse them for spicy pickles.
1/8/14 3:12 PM
Sublime7SD
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(I'm not implying that Meisha is such a person. I don't know why she needed a receipt.)
1/8/14 3:13 PM
Sublime7SD
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts - 
Sublime7SD - 
McSurly - I want to know who the fuck gets a receipt at a gas station? I don't think one has ever been offered to me nor would I find a reason to need one. Phone Post 3.0

Or people with jobs that will reimburse them for spicy pickles.

One of the many benefits of joining the Zuffa family.
1/8/14 3:16 PM
McSurly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sublime7SD -

Shit, now that I think about it I have had to ask when I sold construction. That was 20 years ago so I don't feel too bad forgetting. I still don't recall most cashiers automatically giving receipts though. Gonna keep an eye on that one.

The stupid shit I fixate on. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 3:52 PM
SRTGEO

T Bag - Who gives a fuck?? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 4:02 PM
BigSleep
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RondaHonda'dmymangina3744 - 

^I would be fucking angry thats for sure.  I hate rude ass customer service.  Tate needs to double leg the clerks ass!!

Unless she knows Judo. 

bahaha, I give you shit for getting the fight wrong and underestimating Ronda but this shows some self awareness!
1/8/14 4:03 PM
BigSleep
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Submissable - 
SevenLeggedSpider - 

HA! Dude if I was famous I would be doing shit like this all the time. There is power in numbers.

You would get your fans to harass someone and eventually get them fired? You would treat them like your personal army for petty bullshit?

Just imagine what he would do to Orcus.
1/8/14 4:32 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who puts spicy pickles in their gas tank?

Strange indeed Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 4:41 PM
kjonesbeatdown
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha went to far but at the same time. That women gets paid to deal with costumers, print receipts, etc. I worked at a gas station for a half year. Was always polite to customers regardless. I'm sure this isn't the first time she has been rude to costumers. It's nobodies fault but hers that she has the job she has. Not hard to say thank u and act "polite". I really feel for her if she lost her job but part of her job is being polite and dealing with costumers. I can't stand impolite employees or people in general. I am always polite to people, at my job, and in life in general. Yes ma'am, no ma'am, please and thank you. Guess not all people were raised that way.. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 4:44 PM
SevenLeggedSpider
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Submissable - 
SevenLeggedSpider - 

HA! Dude if I was famous I would be doing shit like this all the time. There is power in numbers.

You would get your fans to harass someone and eventually get them fired? You would treat them like your personal army for petty bullshit?

Yup. For instance if you had a twitter and I was famous, I'd have a whole bunch of twitter minions twitter bomb you about a sandy vagina or something. The punishment should fit the crime. I wouldn't want you to get fired from your job for just that comment though.

1/8/14 4:54 PM
Submissable
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider - 
Submissable - 
SevenLeggedSpider - 

Yup. For instance if you had a twitter and I was famous, I'd have a whole bunch of twitter minions twitter bomb you about a sandy vagina or something. The punishment should fit the crime. I wouldn't want you to get fired from your job for just that comment though.

Yeah, sandy vagina. Right....

1/8/14 4:58 PM
Heroic Rise
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sublime7SD - (I'm not implying that Meisha is such a person. I don't know why she needed a receipt.)
Tax write offs. Call it a business expense. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 4:59 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Displaced aggression.
1/8/14 5:11 PM
ironsoldier
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More from Tate's Facebook about an hour ago.

"All I have to say is she is lucky I didn't post this on my fanpage, see I'm not that mean lol ;)"

1/8/14 5:11 PM
Gino_Corona

We need the cashier's version of the story. I bet the "fan" asking for an autograph was actually some homeless guy asking for change lol Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 5:17 PM
BRZ
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ironsoldier - More from Tate's Facebook about an hour ago.

"All I have to say is she is lucky I didn't post this on my fanpage, see I'm not that mean lol ;)"

Nice of Tate to consider that. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 6:46 PM
Fedor219

Man if Ronda did this you guys would be begging Dana to strip her of her belt and cut her. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 6:50 PM
Ch1ef
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor219 - Man if Ronda did this you guys would be begging Dana to strip her of her belt and cut her. Phone Post 3.0
Have you been paying attention? We don't like Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 7:04 PM
Poet of Gore

spicy pickle = mexican penis. it is a step up for her

1/8/14 7:11 PM
ShaqNoob
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor219 - Man if Ronda did this you guys would be begging Dana to strip her of her belt and cut her. Phone Post 3.0

"I told you guys she's mean and she's nasty."
1/8/14 7:12 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Boo hoo. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 7:12 PM
Clarence Parents
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She could have just asked Ronda to get the receipt for her.

1/8/14 7:15 PM
Chromium
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe I missed it, but did she actually get her $60 worth of gas (minus cost of a spicy pickle)? Seemed unclear to me and I'd think that'd be a critical detail.

1/8/14 7:19 PM
LeftTheVikingForJonesBBC
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockafella - Can you fucking imagine the shit storm there would be if this was Ronda doing this?
All I could think about. And to be honest, 99% of the time, a vendor will treat a customer how they are treated. Come at them with respect and courtesy and that's what you'll receive in return. Sounds like Miesha probably got cunty and that's how she was treated in return and then played the victim. Not a very uncommon thing for her to do. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 7:24 PM
Moist Gracie
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG news strikes again! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.