UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WWE Bigleagued UFC with WWE Network

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1/8/14 9:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$9.99/month full libraries of WWE and all WWE owned companies

PPV included

Original programming like Legends House

If BLAF was in charge it would be no PPV and Fight Night: North Korea.

1/8/14 10:04 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the problem is that it's prowrestling...

joking aside, if you're into prowrestling this is a beast of a product.  WWE Fans should be extremely happy with this.

Vince continuing to teach the Fertittas how to do it.

1/8/14 10:12 PM
ArmourHotdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

the problem is that it's prowrestling...

joking aside, if you're into prowrestling this is a beast of a product.  WWE Fans should be extremely happy with this.

Vince continuing to teach the Fertittas how to do it.

Pay up welcher Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:12 PM
Jimmy Rustler
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - Is WWE really offering the full library?

All WWF/WWE & WCW PPVs from all time?

apparently!

and all shows too!

time to relive the attitude era!

1/8/14 10:13 PM
MMALOGIC

RockyBullwinkle - UFC should have waited until the Fight Pass was ready. Guess there thinking was they'll make money off while beta testing.

Zuffa went first because fightpass would have been smashed if it followed wwe's offering.

1/8/14 10:27 PM
slamming

How does the WWE plan to make money from this if they are basically giving away the PPV's for free?

Im confused at what their long term plan is here.
1/8/14 10:28 PM
JustPeed
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still bummed that Gus vs Manuwa doesn't happen during the free trial period. That's a fight that should be on TV. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:37 PM
RicGillespie

slamming - How does the WWE plan to make money from this if they are basically giving away the PPV's for free?

Im confused at what their long term plan is here.

Seems like a move trying to increase it's viewership. Most of the WWE ppv's don't sell very well so I don't think this could hurt them in that sense. Also instead of buying the DVD's of older content they release, maybe they are hoping there is more value in having a person paying the $9.99 on the regular.
1/8/14 10:39 PM
WeidmanCheckedMyAss
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/8/14 10:43 PM
The Loge
863 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's not even half the value that UFC Fight Pass is!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:44 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm def getting this shit. Wow! Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:47 PM
Mr_Honky
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They'd have to pay me to watch that crap. Grew up wrestling so I could never understand or watch it for more than few minutes even as a kid. Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:49 PM
ArmourHotdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge - That's not even half the value that UFC Fight Pass is!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Nice one haha Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:51 PM
mose
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zuffa got sonned on this one.
1/8/14 10:52 PM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Def getting this. This is going to be an atomic nostalgia bomb.
1/8/14 10:55 PM
RyannVonDoom

MMALOGIC - 
RockyBullwinkle - UFC should have waited until the Fight Pass was ready. Guess there thinking was they'll make money off while beta testing.

Zuffa went first because fightpass would have been smashed if it followed wwe's offering.

You mean like it is right now? It literally just got ass raped. Every bit of content from WWE, WCCW, ECW, WCW, and all the other territories the WWE owns.. Add in every PPV?? You just got fucked, crawl back to Zuffa. 

1/8/14 10:57 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm feeling a stone cold Steve Austin marathon in my very near future Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:58 PM
SpicyTaco20

They also include a mandatory 6 month commitment. So $60 no matter if you cancel Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 10:59 PM
time traveling 12er
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makes more sense now why Fight Pass seemed to come out of nowhere and half finished.

1/8/14 11:04 PM
RyannVonDoom

time traveling 12er - 

Makes more sense now why Fight Pass seemed to come out of nowhere and half finished.

Bingo. They knew this was coming and they RUSHED to be "first." They fucked up hardcore. 

1/8/14 11:04 PM
stevekt
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For $9.99 a month you also get current WWE PPV's? That doesn't sound right.
1/8/14 11:08 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 -
CowboysStuntDouble - I'm feeling a stone cold Steve Austin marathon in my very near future Phone Post 3.0

LOL I havent watched pro wrestling in like 15 years but I am freal thinking about purchasing this if I can go back and watch all the attitude era and original ECW.
I try to watch sometimes but I feel no connection to the wrestlers. Give me Mick Foley, Stone Cold, Rock, and Jericho over this new breed any day Phone Post 3.0
1/8/14 11:08 PM
RyannVonDoom

stevekt - For $9.99 a month you also get current WWE PPV's? That doesn't sound right.

1. What is WWE Network?
WWE Network is a 24/7 streaming service with both scheduled programming and an on-demand library. WWE Network will include all 12 WWE live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania 30, groundbreaking original series, reality shows and documentaries, and the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes. Additional programming, including a live daily studio show coming this summer, and video-on-demand content will be added regularly.

1/8/14 11:09 PM
UFC151

Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to love it! Because the WWE Network is better than fight pass, and It's the best thing going today! WOOOOOOOOO
1/8/14 11:10 PM
BackOffWarchild
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt - For $9.99 a month you also get current WWE PPV's? That doesn't sound right.

Outside the big five most WWE PPV's really don't do huge numbers. Getting fans engaged this way will increase viewership and advertising revenue. They know their demographic in ways the UFC will never understand. I'd imagine the average pro wrestling fan purchases 2-4 PPVs per year, something like that. This brings the viewership home.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.