1/9/14 2:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mix6APlix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pay thet man. Pay thet man his moenee. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:02 PM
Libero21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Browne to Viacom Phone Post 3.0
I called it haha Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:29 PM
TwentyNineTwentyEight
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/09/14 7:29 PM
Mike_in_CA - Pay him... Pay that man his money Phone Post 3.0

1/9/14 7:04 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider - 

It won't happen, but if Browne decided to sign elsewhere and keep winning, become a champion, defend the belt, it would add some real legitimacy to that promotion.

Browne could stay with that promotion, call out UFC and their heavyweights, and make some noise. I actually think Browne would benefit more by being a big fish in a small pond, b/c I dont' think there's any way he gets past Cain.

He would look pretty foolish leaving the UFC for easier competition to then call out the UFC and their heavyweights.

1/9/14 8:09 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

I see what you're saying CloudStrife.  But it would perhaps entice other free agents to jump ship.

If a 2nd tier promotion wants to get credability, they need to get a top credible fighter, pay him well, promote the shit out of him.  The risk/reward is arguably too risky though.

1/9/14 8:18 PM
FETT_the geek
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

gold Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 8:19 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with you that he isn't getting by Cain and that other promotions would benefit greatly from adding him to their roster but the other heavyweights would have to leave and join on their own. If he walks away from the tough comp and then calls out the tougher comp he looks bad imo.

1/9/14 8:35 PM
Tankhead
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
Mix6APlix -
Tankhead -
inf0 -

LMFAO! VTFU Phone Post 3.0
Fuck u faggots hating on Browne. Infinently more deserving of the big show than his last two victims. Phone Post 3.0
I dont think you got it.. Phone Post 3.0
Nope! And his simple ass voted me down for it. Lol!

Browne is game as fuck. Dude will be back in the UFC and fighting for the belt before we know it. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 8:37 PM
inf0
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at thinking that meme post was an insult to Browne.. internet message boards be hard yo!

1/9/14 8:37 PM
inf0
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tankhead - 
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend -
Mix6APlix -
Tankhead -
inf0 -

LMFAO! VTFU Phone Post 3.0
Fuck u faggots hating on Browne. Infinently more deserving of the big show than his last two victims. Phone Post 3.0
I dont think you got it.. Phone Post 3.0
Nope! And his simple ass voted me down for it. Lol!

Browne is game as fuck. Dude will be back in the UFC and fighting for the belt before we know it. Phone Post 3.0

voted up

1/9/14 8:38 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

Back in the UFC?

He technically hasn't left.

1/9/14 10:43 PM
Allen Hood

DoomFarmer - That meme has been driven into the ground in a very short amount of time. Phone Post 3.0
People looks for the green checks. I could care less. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.