UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> NM fighter may face prosecution for home defense

1/10/14 9:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreightTrain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The United States is a shadow of what it once was.

I'm not saying that you have the right to torture someone who breaks into your home but for the vast majority of instances, the victim/home owner must be protected.
1/10/14 10:02 AM
bad1121

If this guy gets charged with anything there will be a lynch mob from the UG and I will lead it. This is the biggest bunch of shot I have ever heard. This guy has the right to protect himself and his family by ALL means necessary. Fuck any lawyer who tries to bring charges. And I'm glad one of those fuckin scumbags were killed. Too bad he didn't kill them all. It would have been four less degenerates to deal with. Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 10:04 AM
Vitor29

" if someone was breaking my window out right now i dont think they would be able to climb through all the broken glass and make it to my kitchen to grab a knife before i could do anything about it
and it would probably take them some time to find where i keep my knives"

See, this is where you fucked up. Trying to butter up your argument with bullshit. I'm sure I could find a knife in your kitchen within 3-10 seconds, unless you hide your knives in the fridge or some retarded shit like that. Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 10:17 AM
sarcotraps

Vitor29 - " if someone was breaking my window out right now i dont think they would be able to climb through all the broken glass and make it to my kitchen to grab a knife before i could do anything about it
and it would probably take them some time to find where i keep my knives"

See, this is where you fucked up. Trying to butter up your argument with bullshit. I'm sure I could find a knife in your kitchen within 3-10 seconds, unless you hide your knives in the fridge or some retarded shit like that. Phone Post 3.0

Plus it was a mobile home so the guy could probably see the knife through the window. The sad part he will have to pay for a lawyer to defend him. The guy defends his home and family then has to pay a bunch of money to a lawyer. I can tell you right now if someone breaks into my house they will all be full of lead.
1/10/14 10:21 AM
Hired Gun
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put anyone with a brain on a jury and this guy walks. I hope to hell he isn't dumb enough to plead out.
1/10/14 10:53 AM
Chupacabro
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree. There is either some major inconsistentcy in the stories of those that were legally at the home, or this prosecutor is committing career suicide.
1/10/14 12:55 PM
ShakeR_

kalt -
MMALOGIC - 

there's no jury on earth that would find this guy guilty (unless new evidence is intorduced)... there's no way any sane prosecutor would place their career in jeapordy with a stunt like this.

I'm a lawyer and I assure you that you're wrong on both accounts.

And new evidence will be introduced. Evidence about how great the dead robbers were, just trying to feed their children, and what a violent asshole the homeowner MMA guy was - his life was about hurting other people... "he hurt people for a living" while these poor people who came into his home were really only looking for help - for their children. A few pics of the "victims" smiling and hugging their kids (and pics of their orphaned kids sobbing) and you'll have a conviction.

The jury will "do the right thing" and compromise and give 2nd degree murder instead of 1st degree so the guy will only get 30 years rotting in prison instead of a life sentence.

The one caveat is that if it was a black guy who broke in and a white homeowner who defended himself with lethal force then, and only then, I'll concede that many (not most) juries in the south (particularly texas) would probably not convict.

There was a case here in texas a few years ago where a guy confronted his violent neighbors, took a camera and recorded it, the neighbors ganged up on him and attacked him and he used his (legally owned) gun as a last resort to defend himself. Whole thing was on tape. The guy is now rotting away in prison for 'murder' and a prosecutor got promoted for getting the conviction.

Law and order - for the children.
I'm doubting you're actually a lawyer. 1st degree murder wouldn't be an option to begin with as it clearly wasn't premeditated. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.