UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Tate's handshake just for cameras

1/9/14 4:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iDaz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genghis84 - She's right. Miesha didn't try to shake her hand after the first fight. Don't remember her congratulating Zingano either. It was all done for the cameras to make Miesha look like the bigger person.
It worked. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:03 AM
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda is so fuckin alpha! Fuckin love her
1/9/14 4:25 AM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead President - I didn't think i would hate a fighter more than JBJ but she just just managed to edge him out. How she has any fans I'll never know... Phone Post 3.0
Enjoy that VU, sir. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:28 AM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy -
krash24 -
Internettufguy - Rousey is a dummy. Tate has tried to shake her hand after every fight since TUF started. Cameras or not, this obviously wasn't a spur of the moment "hey there's a camera" thing. She really needs to get over herself or it will look that much worse when Cyborg beats the living shit out of her. Eat some humble pie every now and again. Not a bad thing. Phone Post 3.0

Every fight since TUF? Wow, Misha must be real!!!

Oh wait, she is a camera whore. She hates Ronda, the handshake was as fake as her "boyfriend".
So, for the last eight fights or so, Miesha has tried to show sportsmanship when inside the cage, but she is fake. And her boyfriend is fake too. Interesting. You sir, are a retard. Phone Post 3.0
For the last eight fights Tate's tried to show good sportsmanship, huh?

So, uh, using Zingano's face to do a post bell push-up is good sportsmanship? Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 6:19 AM
RedDragonUK
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey just keeps digging that hole for herself.

Meisha was showing some class pure and simple and Ronda showed none. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 6:31 AM
Paranoya

Who gives a shit, it's 2-0 for Rhonda, there's not gonna be a trilogy, give it a rest
1/9/14 7:12 AM
Stea1th

Team Ronda Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 7:13 AM
3 Sided Square
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy - Rousey is a dummy. Tate has tried to shake her hand after every fight since TUF started. Cameras or not, this obviously wasn't a spur of the moment "hey there's a camera" thing. She really needs to get over herself or it will look that much worse when Cyborg beats the living shit out of her. Eat some humble pie every now and again. Not a bad thing. Phone Post 3.0
I like how your best example of her trying to shake hands, starts right when cameras were everywhere and a lot of viewers watching TUF.

Great job trying to prove Ronda wrong by strengthening her point. Phone Post
1/9/14 7:25 AM
torquemada
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genghis84 - She's right. Miesha didn't try to shake her hand after the first fight. Don't remember her congratulating Zingano either. It was all done for the cameras to make Miesha look like the bigger person.
I think meisha was distracted after the first fight... Phone Post
1/9/14 8:04 AM
dhughes
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/9/14 8:08 AM
mijo

I guess Tate is still bothering her even after Rhonda kicked her ass. Rhoda should just let it go, because she is looking real bad here.
1/9/14 8:15 AM
sacredhate
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people are focusing a lot on the handshake...but i think that is just that last example of a long list of maddening behaviour. That lack of handshake just stirred up all the memories folks have of Ronda from TUF, from previous interviews etc.

I think Miesha is actually trying to become better (just an opinion) and hence some of her actions seem contrived. Ronda just don't give a fuck and doesn't understand that compromise is not selling out, which is fine, but creates a lonely world that she will have to accept if she can't ever be courteous or respectful.
1/9/14 8:17 AM
novaguy

I think that the fact that if Rhonda feels that a narrative is needed to explain " how to understand that Rhonda don't care by her bitch persona" perfectly illustrates that she shouldn't be calling someone else fake Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 8:41 AM
ZombieAutoPilot

Lol is does ronda even believe the crap she says? Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 9:02 AM
Aaron Becker

gawd she's a bitch
1/9/14 9:18 AM
kevsh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When Miesha walked into the UFC training center at the start of TuF Ronda was smiling, they both were being cordial and she even shook Meisha's hand. All of that was on camera too.

So, I wonder, was Ronda being fake then or is she a hypocrite. But even more importantly why are we still talking about her?????
1/9/14 9:40 AM
Powerful DJH
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - she's completely right , Tate is all about public perception, hence here cutesy "nickname". and her stupid cupcake robe.
Yea what kinda asshole professional athlete would care about their public perception. As we know only skills are the only thing that will bring you financial success in the UFC and popularity means nothing....alright I'm outta sarcasm.. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 9:47 AM
Powerful DJH
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marketing yourself in a favorable light isn't gonna make you any more money either.... I mean look at Chael sonnen. Just a top 10 guy at MW has tried everything to market himself and has nothing to show for it...

wait a minute *touches finger to ear piece" I'm being told Chael is worth over $10 million solely because of the way he marketed himself. Statement retracted. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 9:55 AM
JoshSanchez
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if Miesha will shake the hand of the gas station attendant that she had her friends harass.

1/9/14 11:34 AM
octowussy

I'm pretty sure that most of you are adult males, but the only time I hear anyone talk about being "real" and "fake" half as much as you ladies, it's when I catch the tail end of whichever Real Housewives show it is that my girlfriend is watching.

Also, "Maybe if I took the time to think about it I would have changed my mind"

If only Ronda were at all self-aware. She seems almost proud of the fact that she doesn't think about anything. She confuses this with being "real".
1/9/14 2:22 PM
Bipolar

One thing I love about the UG is how great it is for my self-esteem. Every time I log in and begin reading posts, I realize how fortunate I am, and how much dumber Fate could have created me to be.

For those mental giants who find Ronda's 'real-ness' so praiseworthy, allow me to offer the humble suggestion that you find alternative sources to teach you what a mature and responsible person of character looks like. Unfortunately, drawing insights from those cool and successful gangstas in your You Tube videos, those shining examples of wisdom, integrity, and acceptable adult behavior, isn't really working out. Despite what the homies say, being a responsible adult requires that one does NOT 'keep it real,' dawg. Rather, it means acting respectfully and honorably, conducting oneself in a mature and dignified manner - and get this! - DESPITE sometimes harboring feelings to the contrary. You see, children indulge their passions and emotions. It is precisely the mark of a child do and say whatever they feel. The real difference between adolescence and adulthood lies in having self-control enough to act appropriately and with decorum when one doesn't feel like doing so. But if you are too low functioning and/or 'hardcore' to understand this, by all means continue worshipping the cult of childhood and leave the work of being real men and adults to those capable of bearing the responsibilities that come with it.

All you real gangstas, Ronda, Nick and Nate may run along and play, now.

1/9/14 2:47 PM
buckshot44
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Estrogen, how does it work?

1/9/14 3:03 PM
JudoknowNothing

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/EdwarC/Mobile%20Uploads/490B66C8-292F-464D-8C7A-E891A2F03A73.png Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:07 PM
JudoknowNothing

RondaHonda'dmymangina3744 -

Thanks Pittbull. Voted Up Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:07 PM
Paka Ono
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Miesha is really the better person, then why did she try and rally her twitter fanbase to harass some gas station attendant over a pickle?

Who does that kind of shit?

Oh, crazy self absorbed chickas, thats who.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.