UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> penn vs edgar in july

1/9/14 11:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crsjedi1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so the fight is in july according to penn, the end of july, does anyone have any idea what venue the u.f.c has lined up for that time frame??    #WARPENN

1/9/14 12:59 PM
ryans
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ 145 Champ 2014!
1/9/14 3:28 PM
jmont

I wanna believe in bj but I cant get too excited for this fight, I think franke will out work him again and get a lopsided ud Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:35 PM
TwentyNineTwentyEight
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like this fight.

1/9/14 3:44 PM
Mix6APlix

WAR PENN Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:44 PM
Lick Boners

Hate to wait such a long time, fuck you TUF
1/9/14 3:46 PM
rnunz
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aloha Stadium seats 50k...

1/9/14 3:47 PM
John M
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR BJ

1/9/14 3:52 PM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the hell is it so far away??? And why did they announce it last year if so??? Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:09 PM
DirtyLickinsBrah
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - Why the hell is it so far away??? And why did they announce it last year if so??? Phone Post 3.0
Probly cuz of tuf
Sucks....cant wait for this fight Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:16 PM
Nexuscrawlers
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would rather see them both fight anyone else. Does Edgar have the record for most rematches? Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:27 PM
Boobiemiles1986
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have  a feeling BJ is going to stop him in the first round! But im a BJ nuthugger that will probally have to go to rehab soon for my problem, but hey, realizing you have a problem is the first step right?!?! Fuck it BJ will be the first 3 division champ BABY 

1/9/14 4:34 PM
MMALOGIC

usually end of july is a fox card.

1/9/14 4:44 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

Why does Frankie always have to fight in rematches.. He beat the guy 2 times is their really need for a third? Frankie by smashing Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 4:57 PM
Moke
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Why does Frankie always have to fight in rematches.. He beat the guy 2 times is their really need for a third? Frankie by smashing Phone Post 3.0

Hey I like Frankie and have a lot of respect for him, but no one seriously believes he beat BJ the first time (let alone put in a performance to TAKE A BELT). And had that fight been judged properly, Frankie would never have been champion nor ever fought BJ the second time.

But like I said, I like Frankie and am impressed with the performances he's put in since then.
1/9/14 5:12 PM
MediumRareMistake
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tuf fuckin sucks for this reason Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 6:49 PM
MMAhaiku
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

High time for a fight in Philadelphia. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 7:16 PM
RadiO

Moke - 
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Why does Frankie always have to fight in rematches.. He beat the guy 2 times is their really need for a third? Frankie by smashing Phone Post 3.0

Hey I like Frankie and have a lot of respect for him, but no one seriously believes he beat BJ the first time (let alone put in a performance to TAKE A BELT). And had that fight been judged properly, Frankie would never have been champion nor ever fought BJ the second time.

But like I said, I like Frankie and am impressed with the performances he's put in since then.

Co-sign WAR PENN
1/9/14 7:21 PM
rexthedog
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke -

I believe Edgar won, just, but I believe BJ had the skills to beat him but lost due to bad game planning/not being willing to switch to a plan b.

2nd fight Edgar won but again, BJ was frustrating

I'm another BJ nuthugger predicting he has what it takes to get it done this time, as long as he fights smart Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 7:27 PM
Lick Boners

Edited: 01/09/14 7:29 PM
If anyone with working eyesight scored the first fight for Edgar, please consider lasik or something similar

edit: one of the scorecards was 50-45 for Edgar, lol
1/9/14 7:39 PM
da Vinci 81
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke -

True, but the second fight should have erased any need for a third. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 7:42 PM
jimbonice

I can't wait for the first sighting of the rare motivated BJ. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 9:46 PM
EKPOGI
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

should be in Oakland or San Jose or Sacramento,maybe socal as last resort.

please

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.