UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pregnancy

1/9/14 1:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CowboysStuntDouble
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This may have been covered before but I can't search threads so I'm going to go ahead and ask.
What's the policy for a female fighter that becomes pregnant. Obviously she can't fight, and if she is champion do they treat it like an injury and strip the title if she's out too long? Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:41 PM
touch
1092 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before WFA

1/9/14 1:43 PM
SpicyTaco20
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

touch -

In before WFA

How is this WFA Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 1:51 PM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

I'm sure if a female champ got preggo, she would understand she has to give up the belt.

No clue what any policy would be. Maybe one of our female fighters will chime in

1/9/14 1:57 PM
Jimmi fixed my sn
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://letusbang.com/blog/meet-laura-sanko/

1/9/14 2:17 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is definitely not WFA, just because it only applies to women fighters doesnt make it irrelevant.

Heres to hoping Thug Rose sees this and graces us a response
1/9/14 2:20 PM
Anthomis

Takes 9 months to have a baby and a few more months to recover and get back to normal life.

UFC champions have sat out longer than a year on multiple occasions. This is one of the many reasons an interim title exists. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 2:22 PM
CowboysStuntDouble

Anthomis - Takes 9 months to have a baby and a few more months to recover and get back to normal life.

UFC champions have sat out longer than a year on multiple occasions. This is one of the many reasons an interim title exists. Phone Post 3.0
Yes but with the new limit on champions being out for however many months, with a complicated pregnancy they might exceed that if they choose to be home for recovery instead of launching back into another camp Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 2:23 PM
touch
1092 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stand corrected!

1/9/14 2:43 PM
Dougie
1108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedJoke - 
RickStorm -

I'm sure if a female champ got preggo, she would understand she has to give up the belt.

No clue what any policy would be. Maybe one of our female fighters will chime in

I hope Ronda doesn't get pregnant while holding the belt. You can kiss that kid goodbye. That bish loves her belt. Phone Post 3.0

Don't let her near Fedor!

1/9/14 3:13 PM
NegoVeio

touch - 

In before WFA

1/9/14 3:15 PM
teamquestnorth
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NegoVeio -
touch - 

In before WFA

Nice Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:24 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at that gif. Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 3:33 PM
touch

1/9/14 6:01 PM
The Nightstalker
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would think most professional WMMA fighters wouldn't risk getting pregnant whilst fighting due to the risk factors to the fetus

And they're all lesbians Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 10:16 PM
CowboysStuntDouble

The Nightstalker - I would think most professional WMMA fighters wouldn't risk getting pregnant whilst fighting due to the risk factors to the fetus

And they're all lesbians Phone Post 3.0
Accidents happen man Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 12:50 AM
Mike_in_CA
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do the women have to take a pregnancy test as part of their preflight physical ? Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 12:55 AM
Thingading
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fortunately Caraway doesn't own a belt so no problem if Meisha impregnates.
1/10/14 3:53 AM
Letibleu
1716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Zuffa has rights on the first born child. I could be wrong though.

1/10/14 4:08 AM
DyldoWilly

Letibleu -

I believe they do. They are to train them since day 1 into a super fighting machine! Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 11:22 AM
bluesville
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's alright for Beladonna to take a baseball bat up her hoop at 6 months pregnant, I don't see why WMMA should be allowed to phone it in.

heh.
1/10/14 3:08 PM
Ch1ef
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

Correct. It's called the "Rumpelstiltskin clause". Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.