UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana: nobody wants to fight Khabib

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1/11/14 7:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
1080 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobody wants to fight Khabib

1/11/14 7:10 PM
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The kid is like 20 something and 0. He's a scary little bastard.
1/11/14 7:11 PM
ProteinBake
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wouldn't want to fight him
1/11/14 7:13 PM
MoomBah
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate turned the fight down

Respect for Jake for taking the Lombard fight. Looks like the only guy from the scrap pack that wants the tough fights.

1/11/14 7:13 PM
ProteinBake
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw i don't see this on Dana's twitter. am i being trolled?
1/11/14 7:14 PM
ChaosOverkill
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/14 7:15 PM

As much as I agree he's a killer, this is where Dana shows himself to have no idea what he's doing. Why throw people in a division you pride on being stacked and full of killers, under the bus for one guy? If you're challenging them to fight this guy you can't have a group email or chat with them? You gotta throw fish to a fanbase to have negative opinions of your top talent? Melendez is now a pussy apparently is what this more or less says and everyone else able to sign up for a fight with him.

It doesn't do anything to help Khabib, we all know he's a killer already, it's just Dana's impatience and inability to let things be and leave well enough alone. I don't get this. It's Dana created drama again, and does nothing to further star power or prove he doesn't need to be the center of attention. Tell Khabib to tweet it then, at least then it would come from him like Connor does at least.

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a risky fight for anyone. Phone Post 3.0
BrattMamley
1329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just came to post this. Wow. Not a lot of upside to fighting him, tho. Still not very well known but he's a handful for anyone in the top 5. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 7:16 PM
Il Duce
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are those real tweets? Danawhite35 seems suspicious. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 7:18 PM
ProteinBake

It is so lame that Dana makes it public when someone turns down a fight. It just makes the fighter look bad...but we don't really ever get the whole story.

Anyway, I think Khabib would kill Nate.
1/11/14 7:18 PM
MoomBah
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il Duce - Are those real tweets? Danawhite35 seems suspicious. Phone Post 3.0
Posted 35 minutes ago. It's a timestamp. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 7:19 PM
Rogans secret stash
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il Duce - Are those real tweets? Danawhite35 seems suspicious. Phone Post 3.0
Think that means Dana White tweeted it 35 minutes ago. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 7:20 PM
ChaosOverkill
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/11/14 7:20 PM
ProteinBake - It is so lame that Dana makes it public when someone turns down a fight. It just makes the fighter look bad...but we don't really ever get the whole story.

This, it does nothing more than look like Dana is trying to engineer drama and try and be part of the product. No wonder people have problems giving him money.

1/11/14 7:21 PM
da Vinci 81
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinBake - It is so lame that Dana makes it public when someone turns down a fight. It just makes the fighter look bad...but we don't really ever get the whole story.

Apparently so does Nate.
1/11/14 7:24 PM
ProteinBake

LOL @ Khabib's response: "If I were in their shoes I would do the same" via his twitter
1/11/14 7:25 PM
gum989
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at you guys, getting mad that people get to find out who is scared of who.
1/11/14 7:26 PM
Lick Boners
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MoomBah - 

Respect for Jake for taking the Lombard fight. Looks like the only guy from the scrap pack that wants the tough fights.

So both Gil and Nate turned Khabib down, or was the Khabib-Melendez fight a rumour the whole time? Hadn't even heard about the Diaz fight except for Khabib calling him out.
1/11/14 7:28 PM
155RMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I ever got the opportunity. Hopefully now that Keizer is leaving I may be able to get a Nevada license. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 7:29 PM
ChaosOverkill

gum989 - Lol at you guys, getting mad that people get to find out who is scared of who.

I'd rather find out from Khabib not Dana, Dana pathologically lies like a 5 year old in front of a smashed cookie Jar

1/11/14 7:29 PM
ProteinBake

gum989 - Lol at you guys, getting mad that people get to find out who is scared of who.

clearly no one is mad. but people exactly like you are the problem here. you can't fathom that there might be a reason other than 'being scared' that Nate wouldn't take the fight?
1/11/14 7:30 PM
ChaosOverkill

Lick Boners - 
MoomBah - 

So both Gil and Nate turned Khabib down, or was the Khabib-Melendez fight a rumour the whole time? Hadn't even heard about the Diaz fight except for Khabib calling him out.

Just for this I hope Melendez becomes champ, so Dana can have another live fit wrapping the belt around someone.

1/11/14 7:30 PM
touch
1080 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lick Boners - 
MoomBah - 

Khabib vs Melendez was at poster for UFC 170 but then they say Gil decided not to sign this damn contract

1/11/14 7:32 PM
Joemacka
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats bullshit you shouldnt be able to turn down fights unless its a a medical reason. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 7:32 PM
ChaosOverkill

touch - 
Lick Boners - 
MoomBah - 

Khabib vs Melendez was at poster for UFC 170 but then they say Gil decided not to sign this damn contract

Which we never got the whole story. Dana is butthurt and therefor goes straight to becoming Khabib's promoter while president of the company with no credibility in his statements.

It then confuses everyone with the fog surrounded the reasons and people don't buy the drama and star power fades more thanks to Dana.

1/11/14 7:34 PM
gum989
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinBake - 

clearly no one is mad. but people exactly like you are the problem here. you can't fathom that there might be a reason other than 'being scared' that Nate wouldn't take the fight?

I'm open to any theory. And I know that Nate wants big names, who doesn't? But I believe, that he believes, Khabib will throw him around worse than Rory did.

And some of these posts DO sound a little "mad", imo.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.