UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Friend wants to spy on his wife asks me for

1/12/14 5:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any info on apps or programs that will allow him to snoop on her computer ... I have heard of stuff but never used any ...

What should I recommend to him OG ?

I recommend the first obvious reason to either quit being insecure or if he really is that sure she's cheating lay the cards on the table ... Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 5:27 AM
iGnarly
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

laziest hacker ever
1/12/14 5:28 AM
wazzu19
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Agree to buddy's terms

2. Catch wife in act of cheating

3. Blackmail wife to fuck you

4. Tell buddy it's all good

5. Profit Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 5:28 AM
ChuckManson
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A "Friend", sure buddy. It's the OG man. Just ask Phone Post
1/12/14 5:29 AM
Scb669
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All he needs to do is bury a key logger anywhere on the system and run it. Will not appear in device manager (any decent one won't)

In terms of tracking physically. Most are scams / don't work Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 5:30 AM
Crazy Power Muay Thai
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Call joey greco
1/12/14 6:55 AM
warez
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played around with a lot of the well known RAT / trojan tools and making them undetectable trojans with cryptors back in the day, testing AV engines (I was doing a lot of IT security seminars and how to bypass AV egnines), but my only advise to you is that there's pretty harsh penalties for using such tools. If you start trying to create your own botnets is when the men in military outfits show up and you are whisked away to appear at FISA court on federal charges. Tell your buddy to find his own tools and do it himself. FYI, a lot of these tools have backdoors.
1/12/14 7:18 AM
EFeeez
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spyrix is a good free keyloggers and screen capture program. Phone Post
1/12/14 8:34 AM
Dead President
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Key loggers are the way to go. Suspected my ex-gf of cheering. Got passwords to her gmail and the rest is history. Reading that shit was extremely disturbing and haunting.

Tell him that if he suspects that he's probably right. Just get out. A girl worth investigating isn't a girl worth keeping. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:25 AM
Jack Carter
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead President - Key loggers are the way to go. Suspected my ex-gf of cheering. Got passwords to her gmail and the rest is history. Reading that shit was extremely disturbing and haunting.

Tell him that if he suspects that he's probably right. Just get out. A girl worth investigating isn't a girl worth keeping. Phone Post 3.0
Do tell !!!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:36 AM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dead President - Key loggers are the way to go. Suspected my ex-gf of cheering. Got passwords to her gmail and the rest is history. Reading that shit was extremely disturbing and haunting.

Cheerleading behind your back? That's rough son. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:46 AM
rubbermonkey
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have him install a key logger on her computer. Easy Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:47 AM
PhallusOfMaliace
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo -

B-L-A-C-K GUY YAYYYY, BLACK GUY YAYYYY!!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:51 AM
Dead President
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter -

Do tell !!!!! Phone Post 3.0
I will in a little while. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:51 AM
Dead President

Flexo -

Lol. Just saw the typo lmfao!!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 9:53 AM
Dead President

PhallusOfMaliace -
Flexo -

I wish because I could understand that. The dude was some mongaloid looking motherfuker.

I'll come back with the story in a littl le while Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:03 AM
stormrider122

Dead President -
PhallusOfMaliace -
Flexo -

I wish because I could understand that. The dude was some mongaloid looking motherfuker.

I'll come back with the story in a littl le while Phone Post 3.0
Subbed for story Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:05 AM
steve85uk

If the guys wife won't let him look at her emails/fb. Then something going on Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:08 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

steve85uk - If the guys wife won't let him look at her emails/fb. Then something going on Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 10:10 AM
jscorbett
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she is cheating, tell him to be patient and get piles of photos of them meeting AND have a reliable credible witness.

Also, if it comes out that he snooped on her email or whatever, unless she has given him access OR unless she left it open on a computer he has access to, then, he could be facing legal charges.

Also, so far as a divorce - all of this may do him NO good depending on which state he lives in. In some states, multiple guys could be coming to his home to gangbang her and she would still get half. Phone Post
1/12/14 11:29 AM
RayRaysFunhouse
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

n2bateyou - In for mongoloid story Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 11:30 AM
MrAwesome

This Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 11:34 AM
DLfromCanada

key logger

1/12/14 11:38 AM
Dead President

A few years ago was dating this girl and that time in my life I was really trusting and very secure. Also, in hindsight, I was very naive in the sense that I didn’t understand why someone would lie to or cheat on another person - I also ways thought that you would just tell the person that you’re unhappy and move on.

About a month into the relationshit, she began receiving texts and texting more often and being secretive about it. Secretive in the sense that she would play it down, answer quickly, and when asked who it was she would respond “oh, just a friend”. I never thought anything of it. Again, I believed her because I never understood why anyone would lie.

Her birthday was nearing and she mentioned that she wanted to fly back to the city she spent the last year working to celebrate her birthday with her friends/ ex-co-workers there - and given that the were all consultants they could fudge the expense sheets and arrange for her to stay at a hotel. She extended the invite to me but given work conflicts I could’ make it.

Fast forward a few days later, she returns to town. I’m waiting for her at her apartment that I had completely decorated - I bought her a cake and a gift as well. She walks in and is immediately distant. She couldn’t give a fuk about all the effort I put in to making her bday memorable - even referred to me as “such a girl” for going through that much effort. She spent most of the night on Facebook reading all the bday wishes and ignored me and/or was distant. I wasn’t upset as I’ve been treated like shit most of my life. I was saddened by her reaction to the whole thing - but I never thought that she would cheat as she would, play the part of the “nice girl”.

One day, it was eating away at me and I just said “fuk it” and I installed a key logger on my computer and waited patiently for her to use it. She was a Facebook addict so it didn’t take long before I got that password and her gmail as well. I remember not being able to wait for her to leave so that I could start “digging in” . Well I did, and it wasn’t pretty. Up to that time I had never felt so betrayed and devastated as I did at that moment. Several email back and forth with this guy, gmail chats that were essentially sexting/ professions of love etc.It’s the equivalent of landing on goatse - it can’t be unseen or unfelt. This is why I urge the OP not to do it.He’s better off just walking away.

Needless to say, she broke it off with meson after - her reason being that she wanted to work on herself and grow as a person. In reality, she just wanted to break it off with me in the most cowardly way so that she could continue this log distance relationship with this guy who didn’t really have much interest in her outside of fuking her (he clearly had commitment issues - he knew her longer and i suspect that deep down he knew she was a whore).

A problem/addiction that I had post-breakup was that I continued to read all her Facebook messages and emails. I couldn’t let go. I don’t know why I continued to do it as it did nothing but continually destroy me. Yes, I felt better that I was no longer with a cheating cunt but for some reason or other I just kept on reading for months. Again, another reason why OP shouldn’t do it. Finally, at an office party (yes, we worked together so I saw her every day knowing that she cheated on me etc.) I confronted her telling her that I knew everything - I even gave her details that completed rocked her. When she asks how I know I told her that that guy and I had mutual friends and that’s how I got the info that she cheated on me when she went out of town for her bday. She bought it and lived in paranoia ever after.

I continued to read her emails / Facebook but I finally gave it up because it was extremely unhealthy. About a year after they broke up.

(I didn't proof read)
1/12/14 11:46 AM
Snappy Whistleteeth
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

USB key logger. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.