UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendo: Vitor loses to Weidman, especially w/no TRT

1/17/14 11:44 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The next challenger for Chris Weidman's middleweight championship is Vitor Belfort, who fought three times last year, winning each by KO, via head kick. The fight will likely be in May, with indications that it will be in Vegas.

However, a difficult question hangs over the fight - will Belfort receive a Therapeutic Use Exemption for Testosterone Replacement Therapy? One potential cause of low testosterone is prior abuse of PEDs, and Belfort tested positive in Las Vegas in 2006. Thus the Nevada State Athletic Commission has expressed reservations about licensing Belfort, and the UFC intends to hold the fight in Vegas.

Belfort has been granted Therapeutic Use Exemptions for TRT by other commissions, but Nevada is particularly careful in this regard.

Belfort expressed confidence that he would be licensed.

"I'm able to fight anywhere," said Belfort. "I have done everything by the book. Everybody knows that people cheat, but I don't. I'm very open and very loyal to my principles."

However, Dan Henderson, who is coming off a November loss to Belfort, appeared recently on The MMA Hour, and offered a contrary opinion. Hendo, who himself uses TRT, said that "The Phenom" will not be issued a TUE, and that he would lose.

When asked if Belfort would beat Weidman, Hendo was blunt.

"No," he replied, as transcribed by Adam Guillen Jr for MMAMania. "Vitor is very capable of beating anybody in those first few minutes of the fight because he is dangerous and he hits hard. But, I don't see it happening, especially if the fight is in the US.

"I don't know, I'm not going to point fingers and say things I have no idea about. Obviously he won't be able to use TRT here. I just feel his body has definitely changed a little bit in the last couple of years since he hasn't been fighting here. There's reasons for that. He's been fighting a long time and we've seen his body change a couple of different times. It is what it is. At the same time, I have no idea, he could be doing everything right by the book and the way he should. Which is what he should have done years ago, as well."

1/17/14 11:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
You're a Good Boy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dans always been a sore loser Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 11:51 AM
PsilocinAndCybin
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Hendo
1/17/14 11:53 AM
gokudamus

didnt you hear hendo? kizer is gone...trt vitor is getting his meds

1/17/14 12:05 PM
UK Asylum

Him and luke rockhold are both sour about being knocked out by vitor
1/17/14 12:16 PM
Lazer MMA

MRXC - Pot calls kettle black on TRT.

Vitor must love how jealous everyone is. God loves Vitor and helps him smite the heathens.

LOL Vitor is proven cheat and was fuckin popped in PRIDe 32 VS Hendo. No shock Hendo was clean as ever in PRIDe 32. Vitor cheated before they even tested when (Hendo was in the olympics) and ever since.

I don't see TRT HGH steroid king Belfort coming in clean in the USA or on Mars.

He has no business ever getting a TUE ever as a proven cheat.
1/17/14 12:17 PM
Billyz
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If his levels are within limits and he is tested week in week out it is very difficult to say that he has an "advantage" in my mind.
The guys body has gone through several changes but it is not really shocking that someone as explosive as him develops a muscular physique with solid training good diet while have "within limits T levels"

The guys diet is very tight, and he has always been a very athletic guy. Is he super ripped? sure but considering what he looked like at heavyweight, now that was Vitor abusing the roids and being way over the limits. His traps had traps back then!

I think his physique definitely is helped by the fact that he was so muscular at a time which gives him a degree of muscle memory and that kind of sucks because it was muscle gained while on the sauce. However for current at the moment training, I don't think he has some great advantage. Of course this is IF he is really consistently within the limits and not spiking on certain weeks. Let him use the damn crap regardless of why he needs it etc as long as he isn't abusing it.
Theoretically it is what his body would look like if he had not abused roids in his youth and screwed his t production up.
1/17/14 12:19 PM
Cole Can Grapple

UK Asylum - Him and luke rockhold are both sour about being knocked out by vitor
This. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 12:52 PM
Lazer MMA

The butt hurt of Vitor's fans of being correctly called a LIFE LONG cheat correctly will NEVER go away.
1/17/14 12:55 PM
cecils_pupils

IMO Vitor will lose to any top ten talent without his gogo juice.

1/17/14 12:58 PM
Lazer MMA

Rambo John J - 

Sorry Hendo.

YOU would have lost to SHogun without TRT.

Probably would have lost to Fedor too.

You should not speak on this issue, you are part of the problem as a PED user.

Is Dan trying to pull a dana and go full retard?

Ah but Hendo had a TUE in VEGAS & Chicago for the fights because he was not a proven cheat as Vitor Is!

So he had a legal TUE in Vegas, and Vitor a proven cheat VS Hendo (1), will never get one is what the Vegas commission has said because HE IS A PROVEN CHEAT!

You see the difference there boss?
1/17/14 1:00 PM
kevsh
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't why anyone thinks it's odd that Vitor's "body has changed a little bit in the last few years" (at least Hendo put it politely).

The guy was a beast when he first entered MMA, just look at his fights against Couture/Wandy, etc. And he's been fighting (and therefore training) ever since. Once you have a physique like that it's not incredibly difficult to regain at least some of that size, even after many years, with TRT or juicing or not.
1/17/14 1:15 PM
Aaron Becker

people bashing Hendo makes me look even more forward to Weidman smashing Vitor
1/17/14 1:23 PM
MMAProf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's interesting that everyone comes down so hard on Vitor for pissing hot, then get a TUE in Brazil, but most of you haters don't ever bring of Chael.

Chael gets a TUE and the gets popped for abusing his TRT! The guy had the testosterone levels equal to what 16 men? So if anyone should never be able to fight again, it's Chael.

Speculating that back in the day, a lot of guys were juicing, especially in Pride. One can make an argument some of these guys need TRT because they previously abused roids.

So if Chael is brazen enough to cheat using TRT one can rationally believe that he has cheated before. Most likely the reason he needs his TRT is from being a steroid abuser.

So can someone explain why Chael gets a pass? Is it because he doesn't have the skills that Vitor has and isn't wrecking people? So it's ok to be a roid or TRT abuser so long as your aren't wrecking people in the Octagon?
1/17/14 1:32 PM
Brabo Ben
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ - If Chris can not only beat Vitor, but win by TKO or by submission like Jones did, then he will start getting some respect from me.

However, Vitor is going to destroy him and then we can see better fights to include Machida, Luke and others.

Just because you beat the best, doesn't make you the best. Ask Buster Douglas after he TKO'd Tyson.
Lol wut
Chris has only dropped a round to maia on a short notice heavy cut fight. Nothing he has shown point to any real weaknesses in his game. He deserves to be where he is, and while vitor has a chance, it's full retard to say anybody just waltzes in there and effortlessly destroys him. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 1:38 PM
Lazer MMA

BuckyGoldstein - 
Lazer MMA - 
Rambo John J - 

Sorry Hendo.

Ah but Hendo had a TUE in VEGAS & Chicago for the fights because he was not a proven cheat as Vitor Is!

So he had a legal TUE in Vegas, and Vitor a proven cheat VS Hendo (1), will never get one is what the Vegas commission has said because HE IS A PROVEN CHEAT!

Vitor tested positive in '06. In Pride where the majority of that roster were on everything. Get over it already. BTW, Vitors t-levels were low against Hendo.

According to who? The UFC said they'd be looking closely prior but then when questioned they said to ask the commision in Brazil. LMFAO

TRT, HGH, & other roids = TRT Vitor who took forever, prior to testing.
1/17/14 1:39 PM
Weidman_Is_A_GOD
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billyz - If his levels are within limits and he is tested week in week out it is very difficult to say that he has an "advantage" in my mind.
The guys body has gone through several changes but it is not really shocking that someone as explosive as him develops a muscular physique with solid training good diet while have "within limits T levels"

The guys diet is very tight, and he has always been a very athletic guy. Is he super ripped? sure but considering what he looked like at heavyweight, now that was Vitor abusing the roids and being way over the limits. His traps had traps back then!

I think his physique definitely is helped by the fact that he was so muscular at a time which gives him a degree of muscle memory and that kind of sucks because it was muscle gained while on the sauce. However for current at the moment training, I don't think he has some great advantage. Of course this is IF he is really consistently within the limits and not spiking on certain weeks. Let him use the damn crap regardless of why he needs it etc as long as he isn't abusing it.
Theoretically it is what his body would look like if he had not abused roids in his youth and screwed his t production up.

I dont think you even know what the fuck "muscle memory" is bro, stop spewing broscience.
1/17/14 1:39 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/17/14 1:39 PM

Meaning before they even tested (two posts above).
1/17/14 1:41 PM
TommyRSU
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whether he should be on it or not, the fact that you guys act like TRT is the difference between victory or defeat...I mean that is pretty ignorant shit from so called fight fans. I'm talking the same ignorance in hating on one guy when everyone is on the sauce, and thinking TRT is responsible for him stopping 3 high level guys with head kicks in the first round. Sure, you can train harder and recover quicker and that helps...but quit acting like it's some miracle drug that helps you KO/TKO top notch fighters with techniques that you never did before. Yeah it's not his improved and new skills and hard work that is responsible for his success in the octagon, it's nothing but testosterone. I expect more from you idiots. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 1:51 PM
Dogman

Rambo John J - 

TRT license is basically a document that authorizes cheating.

anybody who uses that loophole should have an asterisk attached to their wins and career.

Users should not complain about other users, regardless of how badly their butt-hurts.

So, the "rules" that say how the competition should be played, state that this is ok, but it's cheating. WOW
1/17/14 2:04 PM
DoomFarmer
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA -
The butt hurt of Vitor's fans of being correctly called a LIFE LONG cheat correctly will NEVER go away.
Vitor is the one knocking motherfuckers out, period.

These other guys only have a bowl of sour grapes and their "shoulda, woulda, coulda's".

"I don't care what he's on, I'll beat him" - Vitors opponents before fight

" I would have beat him if it wasn't for the roids. I want a rematch in the states " - Same opponent after getting his head knocked off Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 2:35 PM
I Wild Each It
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see the UG still doesn't understand the difference between legitimate TRT (150 mg/week dosage), and steroid use (cycling). Awesome.
1/17/14 2:38 PM
Mix6APlix

At least Dan is experienced in this field. Phone Post 3.0
1/17/14 2:52 PM
tenchu
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
Rambo John J - 

Sorry Hendo.

This.

And Vitor's abuse goes back even further - to when he first fought Couture (UFC 15, 1997). Now that's a body transformation! He looked insanely huge compared to his previous fight. Noobs should check it out.
1/17/14 2:52 PM
I Wild Each It
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RondaHonda'dmymangina3744 - 
I Wild Each It - I see the UG still doesn't understand the difference between legitimate TRT (150 mg/week dosage), and steroid use (cycling). Awesome.

Are you joking right now lol a legit TRT dosage is 50mgs a week at the most 100.

You sir are either a moron, or uniformed. A typical TRT dosage is 100mg-150mg every 7-10 days, if taking Testosterone Ethanate or Testosterone Cypionate. 100mg is on the very conservative side, and 125-150mg is more typical. That dosage will keep levels in the middle to high end of normal range. Don't ever question me about AAS or TRT, because I've got more experience with both than you will ever know in your lifetime.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.