UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kyacey Uscola found guilty of domestic abuse.

1/18/14 11:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brigham
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jweinberg -

wow everyone so quick to judge.... 

You serious? He's a fucking pile of shit Phone Post
1/18/14 12:47 PM
hatekosjustkuz
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he likes prison food

And penis

I hope this scumbag rots in prison. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 1:07 PM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"a life-threatening laceration to her pancreas, eight broken ribs, a punctured lung, an orbital fracture and two lumbar fractures."

Jesus christ... Am I the only one who thinks the charge should be more than "domestic assault"?

Isn't there a step up?

1/18/14 1:29 PM
pidgey
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

"a life-threatening laceration to her pancreas, eight broken ribs, a punctured lung, an orbital fracture and two lumbar fractures."

Jesus christ... Am I the only one who thinks the charge should be more than "domestic assault"?

Isn't there a step up?

Attempted murder? Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 1:50 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never understood domestic battery.

If you don't like it just leave, better than 10 years in Oz Phone Post
1/18/14 1:55 PM
Edelweiss
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jweinberg - 

The JUDGE already judged him... I don't know if you didn't read the OP, but he was found guilty. What are your feelings on Hermes Franca?

Some people know him, and know this isn't the first time he has done this. He damn near killed the poor girl. So, JWeinberg, maybe you shouldn't come to white knight for a piece of trash, abuser.

1/18/14 1:59 PM
ShawnTheBadger
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does the legal system take into account that he is a professional fighter?

Does that factor into charges or punishment in any fashion?

1/18/14 2:01 PM
gum989
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - 
Jweinberg - 

The JUDGE already judged him... I don't know if you didn't read the OP, but he was found guilty. What are your feelings on Hermes Franca?

Some people know him, and know this isn't the first time he has done this. He damn near killed the poor girl. So, JWeinberg, maybe you shouldn't come to white knight for a piece of trash, abuser.

VTFU
1/18/14 2:04 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

POS
1/18/14 2:26 PM
Capnsavem
692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -
Jweinberg - 

Wow, Weinburg is an idiot. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 2:55 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"D.A. spokesperson Shelly Orio said the victim suffered a life-threatening laceration to her pancreas, eight broken ribs, a punctured lung, an orbital fracture and two lumbar fractures."

Usually I try and keep somewhat of an open mind.

But holy fuck. He really laid a beating on her.

Hope he does the max whatever it is.

1/18/14 3:10 PM
CLINT NJHC
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard to argue with all those injuries, enjoy your beatings Kyacey.
1/18/14 3:16 PM
InconsiderateSerra

ShawnTheBadger - 

Does the legal system take into account that he is a professional fighter?

Does that factor into charges or punishment in any fashion?

Informally, you bet your ass it does.
That prosecutor is going to mention it 20,000 times during the trial and sentencing.

Formally- someone help be out here- aren't there more than a couple states that have battery enhancements for individuals who are boxers or have martial arts backgrounds?

It would obviously be up to a judge and jury to decide if their 'background' is adequate enough to warrant the enhancement but in a case of someone like him, there would be essentially no question about it.

I'm usually pretty sympathetic to circumstance but a guy who has a previous conviction and beat her ribs in, that's a dangerous fuck. He'll have plenty of time to fight in prison.

1/18/14 3:19 PM
Ziga
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes it does, if one is a professional fighter of any kind, your body is legally considered a weapon.
1/18/14 3:22 PM
InconsiderateSerra

WhoShotYushinOkami - 

"D.A. spokesperson Shelly Orio said the victim suffered a life-threatening laceration to her pancreas, eight broken ribs, a punctured lung, an orbital fracture and two lumbar fractures."

I don't hope he does 13 years.

Some of these sentencing ranges are just fucking absurd. There's no lesson he's going to learn at 7, 9, 10, 13 years that he wouldn't learn at 5.

People who write off prison sentences of a year or more as being "only 2 years" or "only 5 years" have no idea what they're talking about.
1/18/14 3:30 PM
EckY
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InconsiderateSerra - 
WhoShotYushinOkami - 

Some of these sentencing ranges are just fucking absurd. There's no lesson he's going to learn at 7, 9, 10, 13 years that he wouldn't learn at 5.

People who write off prison sentences of a year or more as being "only 2 years" or "only 5 years" have no idea what they're talking about.

He almost beat a woman to death, its not really about him learning a lesson it is about punishment, US jails are not about rehabilitation.
1/18/14 4:44 PM
InconsiderateSerra

EckY - 
InconsiderateSerra - 
WhoShotYushinOkami - 

He almost beat a woman to death, its not really about him learning a lesson it is about punishment, US jails are not about rehabilitation.

Correct, we abandoned rehabilitation years ago and went to a straight punitive model.

Our recidivism rate is sky high and we incarcerate more people per capita than any other nation on earth.

Instead of telling the dumbasses to sit down and shut the fuck up, society allowed them to make policy on this issue for the past 40 years which, predictably, has been a comical failure.
1/18/14 9:06 PM
larry birds quick wit
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember a poster mentioning on here a while ago that they knew uscola's baby mama and that he was abusive to her, a scumbag, etc.

There's no excuse for domestic abuse, especially when it's over the top like this.
And especially when there's a child involved.

Hopefully she isn't ruined mentally by this and she finds herself a good guy. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 7:32 PM
RearNakedToke
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjbQjAeNHAE

So this ass beating that Koreskov handed out was justified then?
1/19/14 7:42 PM
InconsiderateSerra

RearNakedToke - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjbQjAeNHAE

More than.

I didn't fully read the OP... caved in rubs, orbital and lumbar fractures FFS. I totally trim back my earlier comment about him not deserving a hugely punitive sentence. If I were the judge there, I'd probably dunk him.

There's a point when a beating turns into total disregard for- and acting in such a manner that may take- that persons life.
1/19/14 7:53 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - 
Paul Thatcher - Wow, side note, just read the piece that Gumby wrote on Cameron, interesting read.
Link? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2120448/Cameron-Earle/?page=1
1/19/14 7:53 PM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent
RearNakedToke - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjbQjAeNHAE

I was there for the fight.  Kasey missed a flight and arrived like 3 hours before the fight.  His luggage didnt make it and he wore some old HS gym shorts gangster style.  Ricco Rodriquez was on the card so he cornered him.  Kasey was out of the fight after like 30 seonds and wanted out.  Koresh would be like one shot away and for some reason would then stand back up and tell him to get up.  Koresh said he needed some cage time and wanted some time with a UFC vet.  He kept dropping Kasey who was on sea legs and beating the crap out of him.  Kasey absorbed a 12 round beating in like 3 minutes!   

1/19/14 7:55 PM
KenP

MMAagents.com, Sports Agent

Oh yes and just by coincidence Baroni and War Machine and I were talking about some of the worse beatings and we watched this fight the night before Kasey was convicted, having no idea it was coming.  Baroni almost fell out of his chair laughing when he saw it. 

1/19/14 8:10 PM
ShoreBreakersPeePeeTasteGoooood
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/20/14 1:53 AM
RearNakedToke
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP -

Oh yes and just by coincidence Baroni and War Machine and I were talking about some of the worse beatings and we watched this fight the night before Kasey was convicted, having no idea it was coming.  Baroni almost fell out of his chair laughing when he saw it. 

Did he even weigh in lol? That wheel kick he are was nasty Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.