UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sims, Hammer, Miguel Torres

1/19/14 12:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Wes
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uclmma.com has the info on the fights

Futa, I still go and see my guy Smitty underneath the bridge whenever I am there.

I expect EVERYONE to be there Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 1:26 AM
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes

If you and mark ever make it out to the pacific northwest for some fights please make a post like this before hand. Portland has the most strip clubs per capita than anywhere in the U.S.

I would gladly pay for drinks and lap dances all night. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 10:01 AM
Big Wes
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - Wes

If you and mark ever make it out to the pacific northwest for some fights please make a post like this before hand. Portland has the most strip clubs per capita than anywhere in the U.S.

I would gladly pay for drinks and lap dances all night. Phone Post 3.0
I got to figure out how to make this happen. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 10:17 AM
KOphil25
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm from central IL but if I can get off work I may have to come up and toot a line out of Arnie's finest strippers anus Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 11:27 AM
Big Wes

KOphil25 - I'm from central IL but if I can get off work I may have to come up and toot a line out of Arnie's finest strippers anus Phone Post 3.0
I was told that last year there were 3 or 4 murders that happened inside or out in the parking lot of this place...

I might also add, I saw a lot of bad tat's on the woman, more than a couple bullet wounds and at least one stab wound.

I don't think there is a weight limit on what an employee needs to maintain in order to be seen by the general public either.

So like I said, who's fucking coming out?!?! Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 1:54 PM
Wes_Mantooth

"I was told that last year there were 3 or 4 murders that happened inside or out in the parking lot of this place...

I might also add, I saw a lot of bad tat's on the woman, more than a couple bullet wounds and at least one stab wound.

I don't think there is a weight limit on what an employee needs to maintain in order to be seen by the general public either. "

Since when are any of these things bad???
1/19/14 2:28 PM
Big Wes

Bro,
I'm just painting a picture, here is the link to their FB page.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000869438553 Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 2:37 PM
TwentyNineTwentyEight
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTToo bad Arnie's burned down, I went there one time and it was a blast. It was like being in my own personal rap video.

1/19/14 2:53 PM
Big Wes

According to their FB page it will open back up in a few weeks. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 3:20 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i wanna go!
1/19/14 3:27 PM
I submit cats

Hacked?
1/20/14 12:45 AM
Big Wes

I submit cats - Hacked?
I have wanted to approach this comment several different ways since reading it.

I keep typing then erasing what I wrote...

The just of what I have been trying to say is, are you seriously doubting the partying ability of the Hammer House gym???

You seriously need to educate yourself on the sort before you start posting other stupid shit on here. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 12:59 AM
UGCTT_painbringer

hey wes are you and coleman gonna be givin out free handjobs for people that show?

1/20/14 6:56 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes - Uclmma.com has the info on the fights

Futa, I still go and see my guy Smitty underneath the bridge whenever I am there.

I expect EVERYONE to be there Phone Post 3.0

No can do sir live in the UK.

please accept my apologies!
1/20/14 7:56 AM
bigbenpie
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god I wish I didn't live in Sydney! War Wes! Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 3:38 PM
Big Wes

Ok... So what fucking asshole narc read this thread and told the Hammer's girl about our plans for this weekend...???

Thanks to that FUCKING asshole his woman is now joining us for the trip...

Who fucked up our weekend...

Literally talked about Arnie's and not seeing the hotel room.

I had to pretend that someone hacked my account, while Mark pretended that he had no idea what she or "I" was talking about.

Son of a Bitch... Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 4:02 PM
BJ Penn Forever
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes - Ok... So what fucking asshole narc read this thread and told the Hammer's girl about our plans for this weekend...???

I had to pretend that someone hacked my account, while Mark pretended that he had no idea what she or "I" was talking about.

This is the funniest thing I have ever read on this board.

1/27/14 4:04 PM
teamquestnorth

Big Wes - Ok... So what fucking asshole narc read this thread and told the Hammer's girl about our plans for this weekend...???

Lol that sucks man

Whoever it was should be banned and get their ass whooped. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 5:04 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -
Big Wes - Ok... So what fucking asshole narc read this thread and told the Hammer's girl about our plans for this weekend...???

Lol that sucks man

As punishment the white night must go two rounds. First with Wes then with the Hammer. If he dies... He dies.

Or maybe Mark just didn't wanna end up in a ghetto strip club again and told his lady to come with? Is this a possibility Wes? Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 5:06 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would come but afraid of short, medium and long term consequences

1/27/14 5:14 PM
Big Wes

AllAmericanBoxing -
teamquestnorth -

Lol that sucks man

As punishment the white night must go two rounds. First with Wes then with the Hammer. If he dies... He dies.

Or maybe Mark just didn't wanna end up in a ghetto strip club again and told his lady to come with? Is this a possibility Wes? Phone Post 3.0
Fuck no... He's pissed, it was him that reminded of me where the after fight party, after party was going to take place.

ATTN: MentaL please help me find out ego ratted us the fuck out. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 5:15 PM
Big Wes

2JupitersTooMany -

Would come but afraid of short, medium and long term consequences

Where are from? Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 5:24 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minneapolis. If you make it over here during the next event I'll write my wife a letter and kiss my child goodbye forever.

1/27/14 7:37 PM
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Wes. Sucks about Mark's ol' lady
.That BITES. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 8:47 PM
Godfather of GnP
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know anything about that place! I was in my hotel room. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.