UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Spong vs rampage twitter battle.

1/18/14 3:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Se7enout
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Tyrone_spong: Yo @Rampage4real I just resigned with @MMAWorldSeries so have your BOSS make this fight happen! @MMAWorldSeries VS @BellatorMMA

@Rampage4real: @Tyrone_spong bro I hear u getting loud over there,u keep calling me out and u r not even n Bellator. Come over or shut the fuck up!

@Tyrone_spong: @Rampage4real No need to talk tough cuz we both know you not really about it! Your boss no's how to sort it out so it can happen!

@Tyrone_spong: @Rampage4real I didn't disrespect you in anyway, it's what the fans want, but u cuss me again I will sort it out!

@Rampage4real: @Tyrone_spong never said YOU dissed me! But I'll b happy 2 fuck u up if u ever come 2 Bellator,but until then stfu! #newbie
1/18/14 3:19 PM
Se7enout

Don't forget wsof tonight...
1/18/14 3:19 PM
stonepony

Spong has much better MMA striking than Overeem. He would pick Rampage apart.
1/18/14 3:21 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Rampage takes that fight at some point. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 3:23 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - I hope Rampage takes that fight at some point. Phone Post 3.0
Me too, he'd get fucked up Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 3:23 PM
Se7enout

I think rampage would be scared to fight spung, wound, strong, talented... I think he would seriously hurt rampage. Not joking. I really don't think it would be a good idea for page,
1/18/14 3:24 PM
EddiePain420

stonepony - Spong has much better MMA striking than Overeem. He would pick Rampage apart.

is that why spong lost to alistair in a striking match? rampage would kill spong, hell rampage would kill overeem
1/18/14 3:24 PM
Se7enout

You guys should watch wsof tonite. Good night of fights..
1/18/14 3:25 PM
Se7enout

EddiePain420 - 
stonepony - Spong has much better MMA striking than Overeem. He would pick Rampage apart.

is that why spong lost to alistair in a striking match? rampage would kill spong, hell rampage would kill overeem

The only thing rampage kills is babies..
1/18/14 3:32 PM
stonepony

EddiePain420 - 

You must be a former boxer? Hit in the head a lot is my guess. Try reading my comment again.
1/18/14 3:32 PM
Brigham
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage would get lit the fuck up Phone Post
1/18/14 3:35 PM
pidgey
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Rampage would fight smart and go for the clinch, takedowns against the cage etc, sort of like he did against Machida in the first two rounds (failing to do so, but still winning the rounds doe to "octagon control").

1/18/14 3:35 PM
EckY
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddiePain420 - 

Spong is also not a true HW, Overeem was.

Technically speaking Spong is way better than Overeem on the feet, it just took time to develop power at the higher weight classes, Spong started out as a 155 pound fighter, his first couple of years as a HW in K-1 he was not nearly as good as he was at the lower weights, it has taken time for him to develop his game as a larger weight fighter.
1/18/14 3:36 PM
mikerobmma
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddiePain420 -

You're... kind of slow, aren't you? Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 3:37 PM
RyannVonDoom

Se7enout -
EddiePain420 - 

The only thing rampage kills is babies..
You're a cunt Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 3:40 PM
ShanTheMan
661 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony -
EddiePain420 - 

You must be a former boxer? Hit in the head a lot is my guess. Try reading my comment again.
Haha this Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 3:46 PM
EddiePain420

stonepony - 
EddiePain420 - 

i read your comment, you claimed tyrone had better MMA striking, i dont think thats true. although he is good,i dont think he beats rampage, he's only had like 2 mma fights.
1/18/14 3:47 PM
EddiePain420

mikerobmma - 
EddiePain420 -

You're... kind of slow, aren't you? Phone Post 3.0

fuck...off goof?
1/18/14 3:47 PM
The Acorn
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage is smarter then he acts, he would defiantly go for the takedown. He wants nothing to do with the leg kicks of Tyrone. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 3:48 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spong is a beast, but show me in what fights you can clearly see he has better "MMA striking" than Overeem

Was it his KO over Travis Bartlett or his decision win over Angel DeAnda?
1/18/14 3:49 PM
IGOTBELCHED

rampage don't want that fight, but would be one of the more legit big name fights bellator could make.
1/18/14 3:55 PM
Mr Sponge

Spong beats Rampage into a living death. Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 3:58 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I could see Rampage winning that fight. But only after he goes into leg-hump-mode in about .3 seconds. Phone Post
1/18/14 4:02 PM
EddiePain420

sponge isnt a good wrestler, rampage would rag doll him over over the cage..slam after slam
1/18/14 4:08 PM
Kid Chaos
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EddiePain420 - sponge isnt a good wrestler, rampage would rag doll him over over the cage..slam after slam
Every fight starts on the feet Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.