UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm a fat ass who just started BJJ

1/18/14 5:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TeamRenzo4Life
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know my screen name probably makes you all think I've rolled BJJ for a while but the reality is I enrolled my kids in BJJ 6 years ago and just attended kettle bell and yoga there. Recently my school parted ways with Team Renzo and I began my BJJ journey today.
I was thinking I need a portugese nick name like all the greats....
What do you think of "Búfalo Ferido"?
1/18/14 5:57 PM
NORCAL707
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk about the nickname talk but congrats on training. Your on your way to a better life! Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 7:36 PM
ranier wolfcastle
672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gordinho

1/18/14 8:15 PM
Rabid Bunyip
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Hig Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 8:29 PM
mata_leao
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fatasszinho Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 8:38 PM
WeidmanCheckedMyAss
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I suggest carpet back.

1/18/14 8:50 PM
jasonhightower
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats OP!

But... We need a few pics to apply a proper nickname. Got one in your Gi? Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 9:11 PM
duckhuntgangsta
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics or GTFO Phone Post 3.0
1/18/14 9:50 PM
UGCTT_painbringer

duckhuntgangsta - Pics or GTFO Phone Post 3.0

1/18/14 9:50 PM
jasonhightower
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_painbringer -
duckhuntgangsta - Pics or GTFO Phone Post 3.0

Oh..... He's a NoGi guy. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 2:00 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

WeidmanCheckedMyAss - 

I suggest carpet back.

lol
1/19/14 2:04 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

jasonhightower - Congrats OP!

But... We need a few pics to apply a proper nickname. Got one in your Gi? Phone Post 3.0

Post pics? No no no, I read that Blupit guy's thread or whatever with the headband. No way I'm setting myself up for that
1/19/14 2:26 AM
inf0
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blupit is famous now though.. think of that...

1/19/14 5:20 AM
s98ronin

"Team Serra"
1/19/14 7:00 AM
Blazing Knees

Good luck throwing up a triangle, fatso.

1/19/14 7:51 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

Blazing Knees - 

Yeah, I thought of that too. :(
To be honest I have a number of nagging aches and pains because of past surgeries on my hip, left forearm and a wedge was taken from my right lung in 2009. Thoracic surgery has left me with deep scar tissue in my torso that seems to swell up and sometimes restrict my breathing. Yoga and stretching helps.
I will be 41 years old in March. I am 5'11 and 275 lbs and I have a genetic condition called MEN1 that killed my father and a couple uncles around their 50th year.
Because of my age and condition I realize sport competition BJJ is not likely so I am going the gracie university route because after researching it I decided it was ideal for a guy like me.
I am kidding about the nickname which translated from portugese means "wounded buffalo" which I gotta tell, is how I feel right now, several hours after completing my first drill and spar session
1/19/14 8:18 AM
FreightTrain

Define "fat ass".
1/19/14 8:37 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

5'11 277lbs
I have man boobs
1/19/14 8:40 AM
Affliction Blackbelt
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreightTrain - Define "fat ass".

It means he's packing thunder in his thighs and his ass cheeks are like giant storm clouds. Probably hits the shitter with a mud tornado 4 times a day and has armpits like a cobwebbed catchers mitt.

But BJJ will change his life. The wake up will be harsh but soon he'll be ready to avenge his former self and all those who sadistically slapped his titties and watched the ripples like some kind of perverted doppler effect. First he'll stalk them to find their daily routine then at nights he'll hang like a fruit bat from the tree's outside their house. And when the time is right he'll drop like koala from hell and drag them straight into guard. Only there's no ref in this dojo and he's got a butchers thirst.

1/19/14 9:09 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

Affliction Blackbelt - 
FreightTrain - Define "fat ass".

It means he's packing thunder in his thighs and his ass cheeks are like giant storm clouds. Probably hits the shitter with a mud tornado 4 times a day and has armpits like a cobwebbed catchers mitt.

But BJJ will change his life. The wake up will be harsh but soon he'll be ready to avenge his former self and all those who sadistically slapped his titties and watched the ripples like some kind of perverted doppler effect. First he'll stalk them to find their daily routine then at nights he'll hang like a fruit bat from the tree's outside their house. And when the time is right he'll drop like koala from hell and drag them straight into guard. Only there's no ref in this dojo and he's got a butchers thirst.

lol pretty much
1/19/14 12:41 PM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creontinho
1/19/14 12:55 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

Edited: 03/26/14 11:07 PM
cheesesteak - Creontinho

Hey man the school dropping the Team Renzo affiliation wasn't my call. The split was amicable as far as I know...
I stuck with my school. If that's a creonte then whatever.

1/19/14 3:04 PM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/14 3:04 PM
TeamRenzo4Life - 
cheesesteak - Creontinho

Hey man the school dropping the Team Renzo affiliation wasn't my call. The split was amicable as far as I know...which to me was kinda weird because the old BB that was overseeing our program is getting to be known as the "Lloyd Irvin of Canada."
I stuck with my school. If that's a creonte then whatever.

Hey teamrenzo. I only threw that word out there to see if anyone remembers it. i should have explained that. Didn't mean to offend. i just find the word funny and remember it used to get thrown around alot.
1/19/14 5:01 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

Yeah, it's a touchy word.
LOL
1/19/14 8:09 PM
Blazing Knees

TeamRenzo4Life - 
Blazing Knees - 

Yeah, I thought of that too. :(
To be honest I have a number of nagging aches and pains because of past surgeries on my hip, left forearm and a wedge was taken from my right lung in 2009. Thoracic surgery has left me with deep scar tissue in my torso that seems to swell up and sometimes restrict my breathing. Yoga and stretching helps.
I will be 41 years old in March. I am 5'11 and 275 lbs and I have a genetic condition called MEN1 that killed my father and a couple uncles around their 50th year.
Because of my age and condition I realize sport competition BJJ is not likely so I am going the gracie university route because after researching it I decided it was ideal for a guy like me.
I am kidding about the nickname which translated from portugese means "wounded buffalo" which I gotta tell, is how I feel right now, several hours after completing my first drill and spar session

Good Lord I was kidding- I didn't think you were all busted up and not feeling good.

You go man, you got guts!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.