UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ken Shamrock bodyguard update (tweet)

1/19/14 2:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mixedmartialfarts
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - He was a total jerk when I met him, but he definitely was intimidating. This was just a few months after the 1st Tito fight.
Shamrock couldn't have been nicer when I met him... shot the shit with us for a long time and genuinely seemed to be enjoying himself. Maybe you just caught him on a bad day or something. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 8:04 AM
Fedoral Crime
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PTM2020 -

Re: Mr T

Mr.T was Michael Jackson's Muhammad Ali, Steve McQueen, Leon Spinks, Joe Frazier and Diana Ross's bodyguard, charging em  3 to 10 G's  per day,[

There was like a 'Worlds Toughest Bouncer'  contest on TV in the 80's.  It was actually pretty cool, with bouncers from all over the country doing these wacky competitions.  Anyways, Mr.T won the whole thing.  This was how he first caught Stalone's attention iirc.

My God this Mr T Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 8:59 AM
clarenceworley
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime - 
PTM2020 -

Mr.T was Michael Jackson's Muhammad Ali, Steve McQueen, Leon Spinks, Joe Frazier and Diana Ross's bodyguard, charging em  3 to 10 G's  per day,[

There was like a 'Worlds Toughest Bouncer'  contest on TV in the 80's.  It was actually pretty cool, with bouncers from all over the country doing these wacky competitions.  Anyways, Mr.T won the whole thing.  This was how he first caught Stalone's attention iirc.

My God this Mr T Phone Post 3.0

I remember that show: Mr. T won and some guy was bitching how "a bodyguard shouldn't attract attention to himself, etc."
1/19/14 9:00 AM
clarenceworley
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
BENNY_BLANCO_FROM_THE_BRONX1 - Mr T was Larry Holmes bodyguard Phone Post 3.0
Who was Ip mans bodyguard? Phone Post 3.0

A Japanese General.
1/19/14 9:54 AM
Kirik
1601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
PTM2020 - 

The one I saw he got 2nd behind some gigantic Samoan. It was  a cool show. They had seated actors eating in a restaurant and you had to sprint around the tables. Other stuff like that. Then in the end you had to do a Toughman round. T got a bloody nose and lost. Dunno what happened to the giant Samoan. Or the footage.

1/20/14 6:08 AM
CHILLITACO
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'd be a bad ass bodyguard unless you had a meeting with a zuffa lawyer he'd be out the door 1st I bet. Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 6:27 AM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't know they have Moore's in the States?
1/20/14 8:07 AM
RedDragonUK
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck to Ken.

Man I really want to see this Mr T bodyguard show Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 8:14 AM
Bobby Lupo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken beats Tito 97/100 times

1/20/14 8:30 AM
jamesklyne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -

So Ken beats Tito 97% of the time? Phone Post 3.0
1/20/14 9:17 AM
Bobby Lupo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jamesklyne - 
Bobby Lupo -

So Ken beats Tito 97% of the time? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. If they fought 100 times, Ken would win 97 times

1/20/14 9:31 AM
LoganClark
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

No question.
1/20/14 9:33 AM
WhiskeyWithered
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's badass. Good luck Ken, glad to see you back on your feet Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.