UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 2 hours till the #2 MMA promotion

1/19/14 5:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Macedawgg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Se7enout - Wsof has the best production, fighters, and tv partner outside the ufc. #2

Wow!  LOL

1/19/14 5:40 AM
Macedawgg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring back Mr. Mako--that was entertaining.

1/19/14 5:48 AM
eXtv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - 1. UFC
2. Bellator
3. WSoF (A close third) Phone Post 3.0

It's not close. WSOF do like 6 events a year, have a far thinner roster, and much much lower viewing figures than Bellator do.

The gap between Bellator and WSOF is much bigger than the gap between RFA and WSOF.
1/19/14 9:08 AM
JoshSanchez
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sinceufc2 - 7- just stop. Didn't you embarrass yourself enough with your babbling on and on about fight pass only to come back and sheepishly admit it sucks ? You're right, ratings mean nothing. Shows with awful ratings never get cancelled. ....

Here is some friendly advice: 

Try this... https://www.onnit.com/new-mood/

It may help you get a new outlook on life and help you stop being so miserable.

1/19/14 11:56 AM
Se7enout

sinceufc2 - 7- just stop. Didn't you embarrass yourself enough with your babbling on and on about fight pass only to come back and sheepishly admit it sucks ? You're right, ratings mean nothing. Shows with awful ratings never get cancelled. ....

Okay you do understand that wsof is 8 fights in right? A brand new promotion... Nbcsn is a brand ne network as well. So sure ratings will be low for a little while but they will increase over time. But ratings is nothing to worry about. Why you ask? Well because most of nbcsn original content is drawing 0.0 rating. That means no one watched the show. They are not in risk of being canceled. Not even close!
Bellator on the other hand still struggles to pull station average... That is how shows get cancled! :)

As far as fight pass goes yes I did think it would be great and no it wasn't... Your point is what exactly? I don't understand what you are getting at?
1/19/14 12:08 PM
MITman2k
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Se7enout - 

Okay you do understand that wsof is 8 fights in right? A brand new promotion... Nbcsn is a brand ne network as well. So sure ratings will be low for a little while but they will increase over time. But ratings is nothing to worry about. Why you ask? Well because most of nbcsn original content is drawing 0.0 rating. That means no one watched the show. They are not in risk of being canceled. Not even close!
Bellator on the other hand still struggles to pull station average... That is how shows get cancled! :)

As far as fight pass goes yes I did think it would be great and no it wasn't... Your point is what exactly? I don't understand what you are getting at?

"As far as fight pass goes yes I did think it would be great and no it wasn't... Your point is what exactly? I don't understand what you are getting at?"

Well there's the aphorism: "Don't believe everything you think".  Or, if you internally challenge your thoughts to different points of view from others, you can head off unanticipated outcomes from time to time.

Anyway, with this headline topic, undoubtedly their would be discussion about whether your premise was indeed true(WSOF being the number 2 organization) especially without evidence to support that statement in the OP . Perhaps that's what you intended all along.

1/19/14 2:21 PM
Se7enout

My intent was to bring awareness to wsof 8. It is a great promotion, they have some really good fighters and some very promising up and comers. They have excellent production quality and treat their fighters pretty dam good in comparison to the industry standard.
The claim of them being #2 is that they have the most relevant fights outside the ufc, the best production value and best business practices. Not to mention that their fights are exciting and fun.
1/19/14 7:21 PM
steve sandstrom
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Se7enout - My intent was to bring awareness to wsof 8. It is a great promotion, they have some really good fighters and some very promising up and comers. They have excellent production quality and treat their fighters pretty dam good in comparison to the industry standard.
The claim of them being #2 is that they have the most relevant fights outside the ufc, the best production value and best business practices. Not to mention that their fights are exciting and fun.
Dude you will never win against the Zuffa hating majority that is the UG. Bellator is the closest thing there is to a competitor to the UFC. But this is like saying Arena Football is a threat to the NFL. Phone Post 3.0
1/19/14 8:28 PM
ThomasBJJ
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really fucking HATE when they show some chick shadow boxing while I can hear the audio of the 2nd round of a FIGHT starting, and yet we're STILL FUCKING watching this chic shadow box for another 6 seconds!!! THEN.... we switch over to the fight in FUCKING progress. WTF!!!

Same thing in the First fight of the night. Second round is started and we are in split screen mode watching round one highlights in the BIG screen, while the LIVE F'ing fight is playing out in the tiny screen at the bottom right corner!!!

ARGHH!!!

Like watching BJ Penn vs Rodrigo Gracie in ROTR while the cameras are ALL scanning the bleachers for a fight in the audience.
1/20/14 5:23 AM
eXtv

steve sandstrom - 
Se7enout - My intent was to bring awareness to wsof 8. It is a great promotion, they have some really good fighters and some very promising up and comers. They have excellent production quality and treat their fighters pretty dam good in comparison to the industry standard.
Dude you will never win against the Zuffa hating majority that is the UG. Bellator is the closest thing there is to a competitor to the UFC. But this is like saying Arena Football is a threat to the NFL. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody is saying Bellator is a threat. What they are saying is that they are leagues ahead of WSOF in terms of popularity and roster depth. Which is true.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.