UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/23/14 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/14 6:13 PM
The UnderGround, Mayor

During this entire episode with MentaL, a compelling number of you indicated that you feel ignored when you express criticisms about the site. So in this thread, let me know what you want, and what you don't want. I will look for consensus concerns, prioritize them, and then get it done. My resources are far from unlimited, so we are talking about seeing changes over the Winter and into Spring, not next week. But once organized, I will show you the list of projects, and let you know when each is complete.

I love intelligent crticism, so please be frank.

That said, if you post "your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that," there is not much I can work with there.

Also, if it is relevant, be detailed. If you say "the suck site is pissing me off with the too much  ads noises," there is nothing I can do to help us. If you say "I am using Google Chrome with OSX, and there is a video for Mucinex beside the reply box that is auto playing when I mouse over it," then I can fix it really fast.

I bet you were about to post "your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that." :-)

So let me know what you want. Please.

1/23/14 6:07 PM
RickStorm
1752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/14 6:07 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Thanks Kirik

1/23/14 6:08 PM
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When i'm on the website on my computer, lots of times when i click a thread or a thread off my subscriptions or create a thread it immediately takes me to the homepage.  Its pretty annoying.

1/23/14 6:09 PM
Evil Ash
2039 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff man! Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:09 PM
TheHebrewHammer
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:10 PM
RickStorm
1752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 

When i'm on the website on my computer, lots of times when i click a thread or a thread off my subscriptions or create a thread it immediately takes me to the homepage.  Its pretty annoying.

Dont know if this will help, but another member had this same issue the other day using IE as browser.

I recommended him clear cookies and cache for IE, and it seemed to work for him

1/23/14 6:12 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for changes. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:12 PM
TheHebrewHammer
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHebrewHammer - In early Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:13 PM
KneeToFaceKO

In Phone Post
1/23/14 6:13 PM
Evil Ash
2039 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the option to save a pic from a mobile device doable? Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:14 PM
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke

RickStorm - 
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - 

Dont know if this will help, but another member had this same issue the other day using IE as browser.

I recommended him clear cookies and cache for IE, and it seemed to work for him

It happened to me on chrome.  But i'll try what you said on both browsers.

1/23/14 6:14 PM
Cire
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mod control on app

Larger number of threads available on app Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:15 PM
MieshaTatesSideBoob
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quoting from app... Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:16 PM
Kirik
1748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/14 7:10 PM
The UnderGround, Mayor
Evil Ash - Is the option to save a pic from a mobile device doable? Phone Post 3.0

Everything is on the table. Something like that is an awesome idea. It would be part of a long list of potential app upgrades. The we prioritze the updates, and start building.

1/23/14 6:17 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be great if I could get full site function in the app. I understand AD can't go in - but what about Friend requests? PMs? Searches? Also, the website makes pic posting pretty easy, with the HTML formatting option (I get it, it's really not that tough on mobile either, but, hey, you asked...). Would it be possible to do something like that in app? Like I plug in a line of code and it auto formats for me?

Oh, and please re-reverse the views and comments in the list of posts - it's been pretty confusing since the update! Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:17 PM
hendofanforlife
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that
1/23/14 6:19 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Jone2tone - It would be great if I could get full site function in the app. I understand AD can't go in - but what about Friend requests? PMs? Searches? Also, the website makes pic posting pretty easy, with the HTML formatting option (I get it, it's really not that tough on mobile either, but, hey, you asked...). Would it be possible to do something like that in app? Like I plug in a line of code and it auto formats for me?

Oh, and please re-reverse the views and comments in the list of posts - it's been pretty confusing since the update! Phone Post 3.0

Everything you suggested will go into a list for consideration.

I think the re reverse glitch has been coded and just waiting for a few more things to the update does a little more than just that one ungoof.

1/23/14 6:22 PM
SC MMA MD
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be nice to send and read PM's from the app, and a bookmark function (someone mentioned in another thread) so you can mark your place in longer threads Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:22 PM
hendofanforlife
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im just kidding btw, i dont use apps. safari on iphone is fine.
1/23/14 6:23 PM
WalMart Shoes
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 6:24 PM
Evil Ash

Kirik -
Evil Ash - Is the option to save a pic from a mobile device doable? Phone Post 3.0

Everything is on the table. Something like that is an awesome idea. It would be part of a long list of potential app upgrades. The we prioritze the updates, and start building. First on the list for me is probably the quote function on the app, but other people doubtless have other ideas.

Thanks for the quick reply. Maybe landscape mode for mobiles as well.

What's wrong with the quote function? Phone Post 3.0
Theory of Everything
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Save pics

Landscape mode

Swap thread views and replies

Remove pull down to crash feature

And most importantly, get the Android app up to par with IOS.

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
hendofanforlife

and maybe a confirmation for your vote ups/downs. i cant tell you how many times Ive gone to quote and VD'd someone.
youhavetocallmenighthawk
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

every since the password changes, i can't subscribe to any threads from my phone... i reentered the password obviously, but for some reason it's not registering that i'm logged in with my new password. iPhone
Hocky Balboa
8516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've noticed that sometimes when you start a thread and include a picture in the first post, it squishes the pic and makes it look a bit off.

It doesn't always happen, but it has happened to me multiple times in the past.

Even happened on that hotel room view thread.

Also, if I am scrolling down quickly on the app, it will crash. Many times, there will be large back and forth conversations with people quoting each other, or some idiot quoting a massive post with like 20 pictures; When you try to quickly get down the page, you get booted. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.