UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/30/14 7:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PrestigeWorldwide
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ability to search threads from the app although I'm sure this has been stated already Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 1:30 AM
youhavetocallmenighthawk
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShadowPM -
ShadowPM -
digthisbigcrux -

This would be defined as a critical bug. We should establish a service level agreement, and the site should be accountable, esp for paid members. We pay for a service.

I would like this made a priority for resolution- which is reasonable. Phone Post 3.0
Hey mods- any stats update on this? Phone Post 3.0
There's a thread on it on the UG created by a mod, the only reason I know that is because it made the hottest threads, as I still can't access the ug. I tried to post my specs, as the thread asks, but I can't, as the app just isn't compatible with the ug for whatever reason. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:06 AM
NONURINAUMANA
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post from app test. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:07 AM
NONURINAUMANA
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep working for me now on iPhone 5S OS 7.0.3. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:15 AM
lars_schifinkter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make the website function properly.

I bet you never heard that one before.

It's what the people want.
1/31/14 2:19 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

App has been fucking up all day. Piece of shit... Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:35 AM
attjack

What if the forum worked? Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:10 AM
angryinch

The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.

1/31/14 10:29 AM
rbl
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

attjack - What if the forum worked? Phone Post 3.0
All of it? At the same time? Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:38 AM
digthisbigcrux
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in........ for now Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 12:54 PM
MMArijuana

Kirik, I really appreciate you giving me a three month blue, but I can't utilize it because I can't log in on my PC. What's going on here? The app is great imo but I sure wish I could post from my pc.

The consequences will never be the same. Phone Post
1/31/14 1:25 PM
angryinch

rbl - 
attjack - What if the forum worked? Phone Post 3.0
All of it? At the same time? Phone Post 3.0

Inconceivable!

1/31/14 2:39 PM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LET US CHECK OUR PMs give us the ability to CHECK, READ and SEND our private messages

A mobile app especially one you charge for should be a mobile version of this site. A mobile version if the community do why can we not check, send and receive PMs Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 3:26 PM
Pella
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spelling and grammar is the news. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 3:43 PM
InTheWeedz

BDS Photography/Video, Owner
I actually enjoy using the app... However, in attempt to be like everyone else (greedy) Possibly a button to upload/share photos and gifs downloaded to phones gallery.. Or possible a camera feature to point, shoot & post... Also any post that I make should be stickied... Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 5:21 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this site and community but until this gets fixed and stops giving me these error messages...I'm taking a hiatus. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 5:23 PM
MMArijuana

BernardHopkins -
MMArijuana - Kirik, I really appreciate you giving me a three month blue, but I can't utilize it because I can't log in on my PC. What's going on here? The app is great imo but I sure wish I could post from my pc.

what happened there was you were logged in to 1 account on 1 browser

you opened a different browser or a private/incognito window, then went to log into your 2nd/troll account and got nailed

this site catches that somehow

happened to me back when i was a troll and had 2 accounts

what you need to do is uninstall your main browser

clear cookies

restart computer

reinstall main browser

profit.

Lol No. I have one account. This didn't start happening until I was banned during the Mental debacle. I was unbanned a day later and couldn't log in on my PC anymore. Seems like my ip is blocked because I can log in on my pc if I go through a proxy. Phone Post
1/31/14 5:39 PM
sockeye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The OG and UG has been broken for me all day Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 6:25 PM
MrFluffyHippo
1905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes when I log out and open the subscribed threads on the app, my car seems like it's hard to start. I can't be the only one this is happening to. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 6:28 PM
Ep32nv
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being able to zoom again would be nice!

I have messed up eyes and sometimes it's just a little small Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 7:12 PM
Cire
529 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShadowPM -
ShadowPM -
digthisbigcrux -

This would be defined as a critical bug. We should establish a service level agreement, and the site should be accountable, esp for paid members. We pay for a service.

I would like this made a priority for resolution- which is reasonable. Phone Post 3.0
Hey mods- any stats update on this? Phone Post 3.0
this is what I get when I go to the OG from the IOS app. Refreshing does nothing. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 7:14 PM
CDarwin
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/1/14 12:38 AM
MMArijuana

BernardHopkins -
MMArijuana - 
BernardHopkins -
MMArijuana - Kirik, I really appreciate you giving me a three month blue, but I can't utilize it because I can't log in on my PC. What's going on here? The app is great imo but I sure wish I could post from my pc.

what happened there was you were logged in to 1 account on 1 browser

you opened a different browser or a private/incognito window, then went to log into your 2nd/troll account and got nailed

this site catches that somehow

happened to me back when i was a troll and had 2 accounts

what you need to do is uninstall your main browser

clear cookies

restart computer

reinstall main browser

profit.

Lol No. I have one account. This didn't start happening until I was banned during the Mental debacle. I was unbanned a day later and couldn't log in on my PC anymore. Seems like my ip is blocked because I can log in on my pc if I go through a proxy. Phone Post

ok pal i believe you

follow these steps anyway and i bet it will be fixed

uninstall your main browser

clear cookies

restart computer

reinstall main browser

profit.

Will try anyway Phone Post
2/1/14 12:44 AM
MMAO
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Observer

I ONLY WANT THE CONSOLIDATION OF FRAMES AND NO FRAMES! FOR TO RULE THE FRAMES! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

From an informed design perspective, you shouldn't ask your audience to choose between two completely different experiences of the same site. Make that decision yourself, and make it the best decision. Then you can focus on improving it. You can't do that when you have two completely different experiences. It's a one-way ticket into a future where technology leaves the site behind, if you insist on keeping the idea of "two views."

FROM AN INFORMED DESIGN PERSPECTIVE, YOU SHOULDN'T ASK YOUR AUDIENCE TO MAKE TWO CHOICES.

OK holy shit, my capslock got stuck.

2/1/14 3:30 AM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without the old-school frames this site would be unbearable.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.