UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/29/14 1:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On an ipad you can't pull up the other forums available in the "otherground" category...

For example on a laptop desktop a mouse over the otherground tab pulls up all the other forums, you can't do that on the ipad cause tapping the outherground tab just opens the og. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 3:40 AM
The Acorn
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digthisbigcrux -

This fix this. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 6:55 AM
Savitar
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MakeMeBleed - 
tito fett - Us Muds used to be able to post pics and gif and junk from the app. I know that this was removed without you knowing, or at least that's what you said.

Putting this back would be beyond amazing, became a huge part of my posting and I feel empty without it. Phone Post 3.0

instead of spending 30 bucks on cocaine and whores buy a blue you freeloading mud

Where exactly can you get cocaine and whores for 30 dollars?

I thought it was f'd up when they started charging that to post pics and view the Tapout forum, but you numb-nuts went and shilled it out.
1/29/14 8:02 AM
C_H_A_O_S
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

digthisbigcrux -

This shit right here is getting really fucking annoying. It's been happening for a week now. Fucking amateurs. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:45 AM
Messiah of Malice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about a feature where only Dan the wolf man can see his posts and no one else Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:49 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 01/29/14 8:50 AM

TTT
1/29/14 8:56 AM
Lazer MMA

Mdson - Why do I get redirected to mixedmartialarts.com main page when I login in the forums? That's annoying :(

Or on threads in which you are asked to vote first and do so and then are redirected to the mixedmartialarts.com main page instead of the thread. Or trying to acess that same thread from your subscription list are redirected to the mixedmartialarts.com main page.
1/29/14 8:14 PM
Jeon Sa

Man vs Net -
Trent_Thorne - 
Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke -

When i'm on the website on my computer, lots of times when i click a thread or a thread off my subscriptions or create a thread it immediately takes me to the homepage.  Its pretty annoying.

This happens to me constantly and its really annoying... :( also from the app sometimes a write out a well thought out response to a topic and it won't let me fucking post it!!! Lol also very annoying, especially due to the fact I can't copy what I wrote. I have to re-write the entire thing later.... Or never :( lol Phone Post 3.0

There has recently been an update made to correct this, please let us know if you keep getting re-directed to the wrong page...

Just updated the app will keep you informed. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 9:26 PM
ShadowPM
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShadowPM -
digthisbigcrux -

This would be defined as a critical bug. We should establish a service level agreement, and the site should be accountable, esp for paid members. We pay for a service.

I would like this made a priority for resolution- which is reasonable. Phone Post 3.0
Hey mods- any stats update on this? Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 12:09 PM
ranier wolfcastle
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 

when u us the jump to post feature id like your own name to be shown in bold or gold or flashing or something to make it extra easy to find. perhaps an icon?  and i'd love to have an icon that shows a pic was posted on a reply there as well.

oh yeah, also there should be an icon next to a post where he quoted u there

1/30/14 6:17 PM
jpm995
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need more pop ups, and posts from bellator fan.
1/30/14 7:11 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ability to search threads from the app although I'm sure this has been stated already Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 1:30 AM
youhavetocallmenighthawk
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShadowPM -
ShadowPM -
digthisbigcrux -

This would be defined as a critical bug. We should establish a service level agreement, and the site should be accountable, esp for paid members. We pay for a service.

I would like this made a priority for resolution- which is reasonable. Phone Post 3.0
Hey mods- any stats update on this? Phone Post 3.0
There's a thread on it on the UG created by a mod, the only reason I know that is because it made the hottest threads, as I still can't access the ug. I tried to post my specs, as the thread asks, but I can't, as the app just isn't compatible with the ug for whatever reason. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:06 AM
NONURINAUMANA
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post from app test. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:07 AM
NONURINAUMANA
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep working for me now on iPhone 5S OS 7.0.3. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:15 AM
lars_schifinkter
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make the website function properly.

I bet you never heard that one before.

It's what the people want.
1/31/14 2:19 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

App has been fucking up all day. Piece of shit... Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 2:35 AM
attjack

What if the forum worked? Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:10 AM
angryinch

The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.The service is unavailable.

1/31/14 10:29 AM
rbl
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

attjack - What if the forum worked? Phone Post 3.0
All of it? At the same time? Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:38 AM
digthisbigcrux
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in........ for now Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 12:54 PM
MMArijuana

Kirik, I really appreciate you giving me a three month blue, but I can't utilize it because I can't log in on my PC. What's going on here? The app is great imo but I sure wish I could post from my pc.

The consequences will never be the same. Phone Post
1/31/14 1:25 PM
angryinch

rbl - 
attjack - What if the forum worked? Phone Post 3.0
All of it? At the same time? Phone Post 3.0

Inconceivable!

1/31/14 2:39 PM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LET US CHECK OUR PMs give us the ability to CHECK, READ and SEND our private messages

A mobile app especially one you charge for should be a mobile version of this site. A mobile version if the community do why can we not check, send and receive PMs Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 3:26 PM
Pella
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spelling and grammar is the news. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.