UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

2/1/14 3:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without the old-school frames this site would be unbearable.
2/1/14 1:50 PM
GiarcDrofwarc
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cire -
ShadowPM -
ShadowPM -
digthisbigcrux -

This would be defined as a critical bug. We should establish a service level agreement, and the site should be accountable, esp for paid members. We pay for a service.

I would like this made a priority for resolution- which is reasonable. Phone Post 3.0
Hey mods- any stats update on this? Phone Post 3.0
this is what I get when I go to the OG from the IOS app. Refreshing does nothing. Phone Post 3.0
This. About 100 times a day.

Fix the app! Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 4:51 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The app is running like a piece of shit. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 5:02 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads from 4 hrs ago are at the top. The discussion thread is nowhere to be seen on the app but its top of the website. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 8:39 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Threads from 4 hrs ago are at the top. The discussion thread is nowhere to be seen on the app but its top of the website. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 8:41 PM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

GiarcDrofwarc -
Cire -
ShadowPM -
ShadowPM -
digthisbigcrux -

This would be defined as a critical bug. We should establish a service level agreement, and the site should be accountable, esp for paid members. We pay for a service.

I would like this made a priority for resolution- which is reasonable. Phone Post 3.0
Hey mods- any stats update on this? Phone Post 3.0
this is what I get when I go to the OG from the IOS app. Refreshing does nothing. Phone Post 3.0
This. About 100 times a day.

Fix the app! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck this app Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 8:41 PM
C_H_A_O_S
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF is wrong with the app?? Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 9:09 PM
Shanks
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to be able to access something other than My Subscriptions on the app. This has been a persistent issue. Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 10:06 PM
C_H_A_O_S
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here we go! Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 10:24 PM
C_H_A_O_S

This fight holy shit!!! Phone Post 3.0
2/1/14 10:24 PM
C_H_A_O_S

WOW Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 12:49 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

Fix this piece of shit.

Your developers are a joke, I'd sack them all. Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 1:17 AM
rbl
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just checked Sherdog. I feel dirty. Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 1:56 PM
................hey yo

and sorry to be a dick earlier.

Could you be mindful of the stickies though and where they end up?  

Of course it's a small thing, but you WERE asking.....

2/2/14 2:00 PM
Jone2tone
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could I non-FRAT and just answer "The UG"? Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 3:50 PM
killthetraitor
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Baldwin, NY
Be able to tag other users ex. @killthetraitor Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 5:07 PM
Flannerz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be good if you could know what posts you have made that have been voted up (unless you already can I'm too stupid to see it!) Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 5:39 PM
mcq
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not reading everything so forgive me if suggested already.

Anyway to have more page options available along the top of the page on the app? So we can do more than jump to only the next page or the last page?

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 6:35 PM
A.Muradyan

get here directly again by typing mma.tv/tuf (but I understand business, so be it)
2/2/14 7:42 PM
rbl
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/14 4:06 AM

I'd like to be able to reliably post things without it asking me for my login details, which don't allow me to post anyway. Does anyone actually check this thread or is it just here to make us feel better? Phone Post 3.0

2/2/14 8:33 PM
Cadillacphat
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the iOS app, it would be good to have a timeline of posts area. Posts appear at the top and I'm dumb enough to think that it might actually be current, Phone Post 3.0
2/2/14 8:41 PM
I Just Saw Swinging
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The quote function is a mess: it should be possible to edit the quotes so you don't need to re-post the whole quote (or worse, multiple quotes).
2/2/14 9:25 PM
StrikingMMA
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do away with the whole voting system here. It's really worthless and doesn't work as intended. People vote others down based on disagreeing or disliking their opinion. It's a silly system here based on the maturity level of the angry kids that post on the UG.
2/2/14 9:29 PM
MITman2k
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ignore list isn't working for me, don't know about anyone else.

2/2/14 9:33 PM
StrikingMMA
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MITman2k - 

The ignore list isn't working for me, don't know about anyone else.

It has never worked correctly. They will never fix it either. They've been told.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.