UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

2/6/14 12:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Throwin'Knuckles - Can we get an instructional on posting pics and videos. With detailed instructions... I finally went pro and I've tried it all the ways I can come up with. Very frustrating . I just gave up on it. It sucks cause I paid my dues. Please Kirik

To post images, copy and image on the Net (has to be hosted, so copying from your hard drive wont work)/

To post a video, when you reply or post initially there are buttons for Standard and Video. Click Video, and then enter the embed code where it says Embed.

2/6/14 12:54 AM
Il Duce
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

App has been crash free for me for a little while now. Used to crash 2-4 times in a day. Majorly awesome.

Latest app and iPhone iOS on iPhone 4S. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 12:58 AM
Kirik
1742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
MMArijuana - Kirik, I really appreciate you giving me a three month blue, but I can't utilize it because I can't log in on my PC. What's going on here? The app is great imo but I sure wish I could post from my pc.

The consequences will never be the same. Phone Post

What please is your OS including version, and browser including version?

2/6/14 12:59 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Pella - Spelling and grammar is the news. Phone Post 3.0

We added a spell check and it has been dramatically better.

2/6/14 1:03 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuckyGoldstein -
BuckyGoldstein - bring back the 62gear UG tshirt. come on.

hey.
Is mud an invisible color to Kirik? Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 1:07 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
rbl - 

I'd like to be able to reliably post things without it asking me for my login details, which don't allow me to post anyway. Does anyone actually check this thread or is it just here to make us feel better? Phone Post 3.0

No one has read what you wrote, or responded to it, that's for sure.

2/6/14 1:09 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
creepymcfinger - How about an update from admin on what's happening with these issues Phone Post 3.0

They are being compiled and ordered.

2/6/14 1:11 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Chromium - 

Please stop reporting bullshit like this from MMA Manifesto. I don't care if there's an "estimates" caveat, they use horribly stupid methodology wherein they take the last reported salary figure from a commission that reports salaries even if it's five fights ago and uses that as the estimate. It's embarassing bullshit.

Other stuff:

-Preview button for blue namer posts

-Mud namers being able to edit their posts without everything reverting to straight html for an html input, leaving a confusing mess if you don't know what you're looking at.

-Blue namers being able to post in a field that doesn't erase everything because you accidentally hit the back arrow key, or limit you to one "undo" command. Not nullifying auto-spellcheck would also be nice.

-Bold and italics in the phone app (I'm probably one of the few people that'd use that much though).

Freakin awesome suggestions.

2/6/14 1:12 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
XxLiveBaitxX - If an MMA news-worthy thread is posted by a UG'r and the UG picks it up for their MMA news page, the UG admin. should reward UG'r with Vote Up's (say 25?).

Very cool idea

2/6/14 1:14 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Team GDP - 

i don't know if this has been said or not, but when you guys make big decisions that impact the site, let us know.

when you start deleting lloyd irvin, and dana's mom threads, or just start deleting posts with GIFS, it's ridiculous that you don't let everyone know that you are doing it and why. i mean it would be so much easier if there was a little transparancy.

In all three of those cases, there was a post of explanation. Or several of them.

2/6/14 1:15 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -

hey.

No

2/6/14 1:19 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -

hey.

No

To the shirt, the color or both?

And, honestly, thank you for the fast reply. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 1:38 AM
Zapruder
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will confer with his team and get back with an answer within a week...
2/6/14 1:59 AM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
Team GDP - 

i don't know if this has been said or not, but when you guys make big decisions that impact the site, let us know.

when you start deleting lloyd irvin, and dana's mom threads, or just start deleting posts with GIFS, it's ridiculous that you don't let everyone know that you are doing it and why. i mean it would be so much easier if there was a little transparancy.

In all three of those cases, there was a post of explanation. Or several of them.

i never saw any explanation about the gifs except from a mod saying he thinks they were banned. and all explanations happened long after stuff started getting deleted. if it was explained right from the start there wouldn't be such a huge issue.

2/6/14 2:42 AM
rbl
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
rbl - 

I'd like to be able to reliably post things without it asking me for my login details, which don't allow me to post anyway. Does anyone actually check this thread or is it just here to make us feel better? Phone Post 3.0

No one has read what you wrote, or responded to it, that's for sure.

Well my apologies if that was rude, but out of all the times on threads like this I have politely stated what my browser is and what isn't working or made suggestions that things could be fixed or improved, this is the first time anyone has replied. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 8:47 AM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've asked several times and don't think I've ever gotten a response:

Is there ANY WAY to put a verify step on the vote up / vote down features? I know I'm not the only one that has this issue...accidentally voting up or down when I meant to hit the button next to it Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 8:51 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
mcgoogle66 - 
Kirik -
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -

hey.

No

No to the is mud invisible.

We don't have any UG shirts at present unfortunately.

2/6/14 8:52 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Morgz - I've asked several times and don't think I've ever gotten a response:

Is there ANY WAY to put a verify step on the vote up / vote down features? I know I'm not the only one that has this issue...accidentally voting up or down when I meant to hit the button next to it Phone Post 3.0

The suggestiion has been recorded. We are now looking at cost vs apparent demand for each.

2/6/14 9:49 AM
Deepy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to retype my log in into everytime I want to post from the app. This started last week or so. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 10:29 AM
mcgoogle66

BuckyGoldstein -
Kirik - 
mcgoogle66 - 
Kirik -
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -

hey.

No

No to the is mud invisible.

We don't have any UG shirts at present unfortunately.

thanks mcgoogle66
No worries...us mudbrothers look out for each other! Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 11:26 AM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
Morgz - I've asked several times and don't think I've ever gotten a response:

The suggestiion has been recorded. We are now looking at cost vs apparent demand for each.

Thank you for responding Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 12:42 PM
Throwin'Knuckles
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok why buy a pro membership if you still have to deal with the pop up ads? On my iPhone at works it's really irritating. No I don't want to buy a KIA!

2/6/14 9:20 PM
gorgesjorj
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
Are you still taking requests, Kirik?

-GG
2/7/14 4:44 PM
MrFluffyHippo
1528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was told that the app icon would be changed to a Hippo and it's still the old icon. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 6:53 PM
mje364
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are the crashes ever gonna be fixed? The last update targeted it and I noticed no difference. It crashes at the Same rate Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.