UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

2/6/14 1:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
Team GDP - 

i don't know if this has been said or not, but when you guys make big decisions that impact the site, let us know.

when you start deleting lloyd irvin, and dana's mom threads, or just start deleting posts with GIFS, it's ridiculous that you don't let everyone know that you are doing it and why. i mean it would be so much easier if there was a little transparancy.

In all three of those cases, there was a post of explanation. Or several of them.

2/6/14 1:15 AM
Kirik
1632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -
BuckyGoldstein - bring back the 62gear UG tshirt. come on.

hey.
Is mud an invisible color to Kirik? Phone Post 3.0

No

2/6/14 1:19 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -

hey.

No

To the shirt, the color or both?

And, honestly, thank you for the fast reply. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 1:38 AM
Zapruder
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will confer with his team and get back with an answer within a week...
2/6/14 1:59 AM
Team GDP
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
Team GDP - 

i don't know if this has been said or not, but when you guys make big decisions that impact the site, let us know.

when you start deleting lloyd irvin, and dana's mom threads, or just start deleting posts with GIFS, it's ridiculous that you don't let everyone know that you are doing it and why. i mean it would be so much easier if there was a little transparancy.

In all three of those cases, there was a post of explanation. Or several of them.

i never saw any explanation about the gifs except from a mod saying he thinks they were banned. and all explanations happened long after stuff started getting deleted. if it was explained right from the start there wouldn't be such a huge issue.

2/6/14 2:42 AM
rbl
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
rbl - 

I'd like to be able to reliably post things without it asking me for my login details, which don't allow me to post anyway. Does anyone actually check this thread or is it just here to make us feel better? Phone Post 3.0

No one has read what you wrote, or responded to it, that's for sure.

Well my apologies if that was rude, but out of all the times on threads like this I have politely stated what my browser is and what isn't working or made suggestions that things could be fixed or improved, this is the first time anyone has replied. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 8:47 AM
Morgz
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've asked several times and don't think I've ever gotten a response:

Is there ANY WAY to put a verify step on the vote up / vote down features? I know I'm not the only one that has this issue...accidentally voting up or down when I meant to hit the button next to it Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 8:51 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
mcgoogle66 - 
Kirik -
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -

hey.

No

No to the is mud invisible.

We don't have any UG shirts at present unfortunately.

2/6/14 8:52 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Morgz - I've asked several times and don't think I've ever gotten a response:

Is there ANY WAY to put a verify step on the vote up / vote down features? I know I'm not the only one that has this issue...accidentally voting up or down when I meant to hit the button next to it Phone Post 3.0

The suggestiion has been recorded. We are now looking at cost vs apparent demand for each.

2/6/14 9:49 AM
Deepy
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to retype my log in into everytime I want to post from the app. This started last week or so. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 10:29 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuckyGoldstein -
Kirik - 
mcgoogle66 - 
Kirik -
mcgoogle66 - 
BuckyGoldstein -

hey.

No

No to the is mud invisible.

We don't have any UG shirts at present unfortunately.

thanks mcgoogle66
No worries...us mudbrothers look out for each other! Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 11:26 AM
Morgz
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

The suggestiion has been recorded. We are now looking at cost vs apparent demand for each.

Thank you for responding Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 12:42 PM
Throwin'Knuckles
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok why buy a pro membership if you still have to deal with the pop up ads? On my iPhone at works it's really irritating. No I don't want to buy a KIA!

2/6/14 9:20 PM
gorgesjorj
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
Are you still taking requests, Kirik?

-GG
2/7/14 4:44 PM
MrFluffyHippo
1369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was told that the app icon would be changed to a Hippo and it's still the old icon. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 6:53 PM
mje364
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are the crashes ever gonna be fixed? The last update targeted it and I noticed no difference. It crashes at the Same rate Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 10:42 AM
abi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when is the update poppin out? one of the mods said it'd be released last Tuesday... Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 4:32 PM
Pugilist82
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/11/14 5:31 PM
I understand you are trying to earn a living, but is there a reason why muds don't have full search options, the ability to make polls, basically the stuff that would make the site better if everyone had, but isn't something that people wouldn't go out of their way to pay for?

When I was a blue, one of the things that was annoying was threads that were made because muds couldn't search properly to see there already was one, or threads made to bump an old thread.
2/15/14 2:04 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really dislike being redirected, especially by sites that I'm a member of, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like it

This is where I ended up:

http://www.supermarket-voucher.com/?aid=avaz&subid=4307077929

From the David Lang thread, if it makes any difference.
2/15/14 2:26 AM
Cire
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A major pain in the ass, on the app, is the size limits allowed when posting or creating new threads. Allowing more than a few paragraphs would help out the members using the app tremendously.

The size limit is a pain in the ass when creating a lengthy thread or posting. If you try to post a thread that is too long, it freezes and you have to abandon the post and start over with a shorter amount or post a couple of the paragraphs in multiple replies. Phone Post 3.0
2/25/14 9:14 AM
C_H_A_O_S
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could not load posts, come back in a moment or Tap refresh to try again. Phone Post 3.0
2/25/14 9:23 AM
CDarwin
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

One way of doing it might be to put the alternatives further apart and have them look completely different in the app and on the web. Green and red not next to eachother.

That wouldn't be very costly, I imagine.

2/25/14 4:03 PM
Cire
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik,
If I try to post/create a thread with the "and" symbol in it, it just freezes up and will not post. this is occurring on the apple app.

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 8:40 PM
abi
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any updates on the iphone/android app?? Phone Post 3.0
3/5/14 8:58 PM
mje364
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can the events/fighters be updated? It said Cormier was suppose to fight Rashad until the day before. And it says Manuwa fights at 170 on my phone. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.