UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/23/14 8:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

Huge issue no mentioned. I am going to bother the fuck out of these guys to do the android and ios update concurrently this time so they are on the same playing field like they are right now.

1/23/14 8:11 PM
attjack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want the Android app to do landscape mode again like it did before the last update. If you use the app on a large format tablet landscape is the way you're going to want to use it. When I paid for the app it did landscape now that feature has been taken away. Sucks.
1/23/14 8:15 PM
ksacs revenge

Edited: 01/23/14 8:15 PM
<blockquote>Kirik - <p><br /> During this entire episode with MentaL, a compelling number of you indicated that you feel ignored when you express criticisms about the site. So in this thread, let me know what you want, and what you don't want. I will look for consensus concerns, prioritize them, and then get it done. My resources are far from unlimited, so we are talking about seeing changes over the Winter and into Spring, not next week. But once organized, I will show you the list of projects, and let you know when each is complete.</p><br /><p><br /> I love intelligent crticism, so please be frank.</p><br /><p><br /> That said, if you post "your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that," there is not much I can work with there.</p><br /><p><br /> Also, if it is relevant, be detailed. If you say "the suck site is pissing me off with the too much  ads noises," there is nothing I can do to help us. If you say "I am using Google Chrome with OSX, and there is a video for Mucinex beside the reply box that is auto playing when I mouse over it," then I can fix it really fast.</p><br /><p><br /> I bet you were about to post "your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that." :-)</p><br /><p><br /> So let me know what you want. Please.</p></blockquote><br />
There was something about this site that used to really bug me, but I can't think of it right now.
1/23/14 8:16 PM
Kingofny23
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have little to no issues with the site or the app, but if I could check and send pms from the app it would be most awesome. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:16 PM
MagSlim

On the App, when you read a UG Mews story, you can't go directly to the thread and post about it.

You have to hit back, click Forum, find the thread you were reading about -- it could be buried or titled something weird -- and then go and post on the topic.

You link from the news to the full article, but not the 'official' thread. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:19 PM
rbl
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The posting bug in the app sucks, it hangs when you hit post. It used to post the comment anyway after you hit cancel but it's not doing it today.

It's hard to say what is wrong because it seems to change a lot. For a while the app was getting a grey screen, then it would crash. That's not happening as much after the update but it's doing other weird stuff instead. I'm used to it, frankly the UG has always been pretty buggy, but not posting things is an annoying one. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:19 PM
MagSlim

And the ability to edit a post as a mud namer where you don't get shit all over the place like the post above this.

Editing posts so they look correct is a necessary forum function. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:20 PM
attjack

MagSlim - And the ability to edit a post as a mud namer where you don't get shit all over the place like the post above this.

Editing posts so they look correct is a necessary forum function. Phone Post 3.0

This would be great too.
1/23/14 8:22 PM
rbl
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also the fighter database search is pretty weird. Search for "Kimo" and Kimo himself is way down the list. There are quite a few fighters with split profiles etc.

The store is categorised in a weird way, there are two BJJ categories and one has nothing in it. It might have been fixed recently but I doubt it. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:23 PM
sparkuri
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Full editor for muds, and posting of images, video and links, along with mail.
These are settings available on every other site I've seen.
The withholding of these basic functions as incentive to go pro is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:26 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1023 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Profile, edit and pm from the app Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:29 PM
Tboney8669
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ability to send/read/check mail on android app Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:33 PM
GiarcDrofwarc
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evil Ash - Is the option to save a pic from a mobile device doable? Phone Post 3.0
Same question I had. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:52 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

k1levelstriking -
draculr - On the android app if im in a thread and accidently hit one of the bottom tab buttons (say the news tab) and then click back on the forum button it won't take me back to where I was in the thread, rather it takes me to the forum selection screen.

Pretty sure when I used the app on my iPhone it would take me back to exactly where I was in the thread when switching between tabs. Phone Post 3.0
Thissssssss. Been bugging me all day today Phone Post 3.0
THIS, PLEASE. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:52 PM
Right Hand JO Power
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want to be able to log in from my computer. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:54 PM
shootfightermike
972 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

improve the mod system by making the ole shooter a mod!

damn it mr kirik i have asked you multiple times only to be refused!

i want to be a mod!

(reds my favorite color)

1/23/14 8:54 PM
creepymcfinger

Delete the app and add tapatalk, it would solve at least half of the problems Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:55 PM
creepymcfinger

Delete the app and add tapatalk, it would solve at least half of the problems Phone Post 3.0
Jeon Sa
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like have a simple way to post pictures from the app... Why I let my blue expire.

Search function from the app.

PM from the app

Quote notifications.

Some sort of amendment to the voting system. Phone Post 3.0
creepymcfinger

^^^ also make the app not do that Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:56 PM
creepymcfinger

chrisbaker - After dark available on app Phone Post 3.0
That is dictated by apple I think, it's never gonna happen Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 8:57 PM
ProudTibiaHomo
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike -

i want to be a mod!

(reds my favorite color)

They asked for improvements, not what would make this place worse.

The "ole shooter" does not need a red name. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 9:03 PM
creepymcfinger

ProudTibiaHomo -
shootfightermike -

i want to be a mod!

(reds my favorite color)

They asked for improvements, not what would make this place worse.

The "ole shooter" does not need a red name. Phone Post 3.0
He posts a lot of boobies, I say he should be a mod Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 9:04 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a easy suggestion for you Kirik

Have you or any mod ever used the tapatalk app ? It's a forum app and all the bells an whistles they have is pretty awesome I can screenshot some of the different features if you'd like ? Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 9:07 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GiarcDrofwarc -
Evil Ash - Is the option to save a pic from a mobile device doable? Phone Post 3.0
Same question I had. Phone Post 3.0
Screenshot it ? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.