UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/23/14 10:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fanbeltseven
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 off the top of my head:

Landscape mode?

Ability to save pictures?

Ability to zoom in on pics? Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:06 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - Just a easy suggestion for you Kirik

Have you or any mod ever used the tapatalk app ? It's a forum app and all the bells an whistles they have is pretty awesome I can screenshot some of the different features if you'd like ? Phone Post 3.0
If have used it an IMO it absolutely sucks Phone Post 3.0
Say what I use it for tons of forums and I'm very happy with it I get notifications of everything people wanna see on this app and I get it from all of the forums I use ... Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:06 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evil Ash -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
GiarcDrofwarc -
Evil Ash - Is the option to save a pic from a mobile device doable? Phone Post 3.0
Same question I had. Phone Post 3.0
Screenshot it ? Phone Post 3.0
Not quite the same as just saving it from the browser but that's what I do instead of taking the time to go through safari. Phone Post 3.0
I understand I would like it as well because I hate searching for gif's when I see them posted I can't save them from the app Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:08 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

shootfightermike -

kirik once challenged me to go 30 days w/o any warnings or freezings

i think i got to like 28

i know i havent any in months mr kirik!

let me reign in red fella!!!!

Yea let ole shoot be a mod why don't ya ... Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:08 PM
Face Stomp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about not charging for basic features?

If people want to donate, then great. Give them a special color and a perk or two. But the not posting pics/videos or being able to do basic editing is bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:10 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

creepymcfinger -
Jason -

Have you or any mod ever used the tapatalk app ? It's a forum app and all the bells an whistles they have is pretty awesome I can screenshot some of the different features if you'd like ? Phone Post 3.0
I just started using it and completely disagree Phone Post 3.0
Yea it's gotten better over the years but it has everything from messages to easy ability to post videos , gif's , pics to me it's what this app should be ... Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:12 PM
Wes_Mantooth

1) I am using Internet Explorer and there are autoplay ads in the lower right corner FREQUENTLY. The ads have been for Delsym, Mucinex, and other cold/flu related products.

2) I would encourage you (Kirik or Chris, no one else)to actively communicate with site members regarding problems/issues/etc. It seems like you are starting to try to do that. KVR started a thread about 30 days ago "Kirik you need to fix this site". Kirik got on the thread, thanked KVR for the feedback/input and said he would reply with a response in a week. It has been a month woth no response.
1/23/14 10:12 PM
Tatami Strangler
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I purchased the app and would like the ability to post pictures.

Nexus 4 / Android Kit Kat
1/23/14 10:13 PM
Bay Area

Red vote down arrows. Seemed like those were only around for a couple weeks Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:15 PM
Kneeblock
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 
creepymcfinger -
Jason -

Well it's only my one opinion, doesn't hold much weight. Phone Post 3.0

Better on Android.

1/23/14 10:20 PM
Phuckles
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub to fix this fucking site. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:32 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Thanks Kirik

! Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:34 PM
MMAO
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/14 10:36 PM
MMA Observer

The only thing I'd want improved is server speed. Sometimes the page loads are sloooow. I understand that improving that speed significantly might entail a major recode, since that is likely the bottleneck, but it's definitely something to have as a priority for the "next thing."

If there is a big site update, make sure to insist that the forums are the "old school frames" styles, without actually using frames in the HTML. Totally possible now, technically. No SEO downside, better for everyone (no-one likes browsing forums the other way).

1/23/14 10:35 PM
jomxwll
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't view my subs since password reset. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:37 PM
Jeon Sa

Man vs Net -

OK guys, we have made a spreadsheet of suggestions and so far we have:

1. Private Messages on app
  2. Password Reset on app
  3. Bookmark a thread.
  4. Search Function on app
  5. Edit Posts (fix for muds/on app)
  6. Unsubscribe on app
  7. Landscape mode for forum and typing on app
  8. Forum Links in posts open in App instead of browser
  9. Vote on Poll Threads on app
Please keep them coming...
Post pics from app. Not the {image) thing Im too dumb Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:39 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie

Kneeblock -
Jason - 
creepymcfinger -
Jason -

Well it's only my one opinion, doesn't hold much weight. Phone Post 3.0

Better on Android.

I liked it better on android but the newest version for iPhone IMO is better ... But I know longer have a droid ... Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:40 PM
OutTapped
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Able to sub from app without posting.

Regular update pics when the app starts. Not the same ufc poster 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after the event ended. Maybe give evil ash a blue for life to come up with something weekly on a non ufc event week. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:41 PM
al neri
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edit posts from the app.

The constant crashing and service not available is annoying.

Maybe set up a beta tester group that can use the work in progress site before it rolls out. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:43 PM
MagSlim

Man vs Net -

2. Password Reset on app
  3. Bookmark a thread.
  6. Unsubscribe on app
Need to be able to go directly from a UG News Post on the app directly to the thread, just like you do on the main site.

No link on the app. Would result in so many more posts. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 10:55 PM
raphaelc

Sweet Daddy Bear - *Quote notification would be nice.

*If someone buys something from the store, they should automatically get a blue name. Hell, make it $30 worth of stuff from the store and get a blue name.

*Actual mod accountability. Members, especially paying members, deserve to know why they were banned/frozen/thread removed because it happens quite a bit for no reason.

*Bring back the blue. I miss the blue.

*If we're going to do vote up/vote down stuff, it'd be nice to see how each post got voted, in addition to the total accumulation to the user.

*Votes shouldn't expire when threads do.

*Threads shouldn't expire (I had a lot of awesome threads saved from way back in the day. All gone when Fraser banned me for telling a true story on here that he didn't like.)

*No fat chicks.
I second this. These are good points Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:19 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pictures needs to easier on both browser and app imo. I have never posted one from app yet I have purchased I think 6 blue names at least. I love posting pics on my laptop but its not convenient for me anymore Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:20 PM
Man vs Net
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC
Jeon Sa - 
Man vs Net -

2. Password Reset on app
  3. Bookmark a thread.
  6. Unsubscribe on app
Post pics from app. Not the {image) thing Im too dumb Phone Post 3.0

are you talking about uploading photos from your phone or just like posting internet memes, gifs, etc. ?

1/23/14 11:21 PM
Poonug
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It says something that you even post a thread like this, thanks.

I vote for saving pictures on the app. I never, ever, use anything but the app.

That being said, I would like to be able to click on thread pages. You get some epic threads that you can't read in one sitting, and it would be awesome to click on where you left off instead of scrolling through each page again. A reference point for research purposes would be EMTLife, which is available on the tapatalk app. They give you the option of reading the oldest or newest post, as well as the first unread post. Thanks again. Phone Post 3.0
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raphaelc -
Sweet Daddy Bear - *Quote notification would be nice.

*If someone buys something from the store, they should automatically get a blue name. Hell, make it $30 worth of stuff from the store and get a blue name.

*Actual mod accountability. Members, especially paying members, deserve to know why they were banned/frozen/thread removed because it happens quite a bit for no reason.

*Bring back the blue. I miss the blue.

*If we're going to do vote up/vote down stuff, it'd be nice to see how each post got voted, in addition to the total accumulation to the user.

*Votes shouldn't expire when threads do.

*Threads shouldn't expire (I had a lot of awesome threads saved from way back in the day. All gone when Fraser banned me for telling a true story on here that he didn't like.)

*No fat chicks.
I second this. These are good points Phone Post 3.0
This is pretty good actually.

And on your sites tos it says members with the most vote ups earn a prize.

I want at least a fucking goldfish for coming in the top 100 once. Maybe. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.