UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/23/14 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NONURINAUMANA
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man vs Net -

OK guys, we have made a spreadsheet of suggestions and so far we have:

Private Messages on app

Password Reset on app

Bookmark a thread.

Search Function on app

Edit Posts (fix for muds/on app)

Unsubscribe on app

Landscape mode for forum and typing on app

Forum Links in App open in app instead of browser

Vote on Poll Threads on app

Please keep them coming...

Quote notification via PM, email etc. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:28 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about everything relevant tapatalk has that the UG app doesn't ... Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:32 PM
Irish Cream
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - How about everything relevant tapatalk has that the UG app doesn't ... Phone Post 3.0
Or just make the site compatible with Tapatalk... Although I can see how this would hurt app sales Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:36 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My app crashes multiple times daily, which is extremely annoying when you're in the middle of reading a thread and have to relocate the thread and page again. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:44 PM
kindofawesome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like it if the mods would moderate, they allow everything except nipples. Blatant trolling, outright racism are ok but post some skin and the titty patrol are out in full force. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:50 PM
mclay
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Refreshing a thread on the iPhone app does not work well at all.

It would be nice if you added pull down to refresh. Phone Post 3.0
1/23/14 11:53 PM
Crazy Power Muay Thai
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
1/23/14 11:53 PM
Anthomis

The Android app....

The update a few months ago was great and all but it could still be a lot better..

Viewing profiles, voting on polls, making poll threads, better gallery, better everything.. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:00 AM
creepymcfinger

Jason -
creepymcfinger -
Jason -
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie - Just a easy suggestion for you Kirik

Have you or any mod ever used the tapatalk app ? It's a forum app and all the bells an whistles they have is pretty awesome I can screenshot some of the different features if you'd like ? Phone Post 3.0
If have used it an IMO it absolutely sucks Phone Post 3.0
I just started using it and completely disagree Phone Post 3.0
Well it's only my one opinion, doesn't hold much weight. Phone Post 3.0
Holds the same weight as anybody else's Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:01 AM
ImTheSandMan
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know if it is still broken but if you quote people then go to edit that post, it becomes a mess.
1/24/14 12:09 AM
creepymcfinger

Man vs Net -
Jeon Sa - 
Man vs Net -

OK guys, we have made a spreadsheet of suggestions and so far we have:

1. Private Messages on app
  2. Password Reset on app
  3. Bookmark a thread.
  4. Search Function on app
  5. Edit Posts (fix for muds/on app)
  6. Unsubscribe on app
  7. Landscape mode for forum and typing on app
  8. Forum Links in posts open in App instead of browser
  9. Vote on Poll Threads on app
Please keep them coming...
Post pics from app. Not the {image) thing Im too dumb Phone Post 3.0

are you talking about uploading photos from your phone or just like posting internet memes, gifs, etc. ?

Should be able to click a little icon and be able to upload pics from your phone directly to a post, it should resize them as well Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:24 AM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke -

When i'm on the website on my computer, lots of times when i click a thread or a thread off my subscriptions or create a thread it immediately takes me to the homepage.  Its pretty annoying.

I haven't read any further then this. But this site sucks on an actual computer. I tried creating a thread like 6 times and every time. Right to home page when I hit submit. Tried quoting a post, right to homepage. I don't even attempt to use this place only laptop anymore. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:32 AM
malryan

Im on the android app and I have never been able to view videos from the latest news stories on the front page. I click the link and nothing happens. I always just end up going to forum and finding the news story thread and viewing the video from there. Small thing but kind of annoying at times. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:35 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Didn't read the whole thread, but I would like

Highlight and copy text on android app.

See join dates and post count on android app.

Maybe a few small things I'll think of later. But the fact is, I'm only 24 and I've been coming here for 10 years, and posting for damn near 10 years. In that time, I haven't posted on a single other MMA site or forum. There is a reason for that.

There are a few people bitching and talking shit, just to be bitches. If you're gonna be a dick about trivial shit, please do us all a favor and leave. This place would be(and was) a lot better without you. Phone Post
1/24/14 12:37 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Oh yeah and on the android app, whenever I click an embedded link(not all but most) it just routes me to the mobile homepage and tells me to buy that app. Every YouTube video I link does it. It's really annoying. Phone Post
1/24/14 12:37 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

malryan - Im on the android app and I have never been able to view videos from the latest news stories on the front page. I click the link and nothing happens. I always just end up going to forum and finding the news story thread and viewing the video from there. Small thing but kind of annoying at times. Phone Post 3.0
This too. Phone Post
1/24/14 12:38 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

kindofawesome - I would like it if the mods would moderate, they allow everything except nipples. Blatant trolling, outright racism are ok but post some skin and the titty patrol are out in full force. Phone Post 3.0
You would fit right in over there at Sherdog.net Phone Post
1/24/14 12:40 AM
creepymcfinger

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Didn't read the whole thread, but I would like

Maybe a few small things I'll think of later. But the fact is, I'm only 24 and I've been coming here for 10 years, and posting for damn near 10 years. In that time, I haven't posted on a single other MMA site or forum. There is a reason for that.

There are a few people bitching and talking shit, just to be bitches. If you're gonna be a dick about trivial shit, please do us all a favor and leave. This place would be(and was) a lot better without you. Phone Post
You should read the whole thread before you run your mouth maybe Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:41 AM
Druken Fist Fight
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Larger av size

quote bookmark through PM

redirect button at the bottom of the thread page which would take you back to the main forum you're reading, instead of scrolling up to the top of the page.

New forum skin to reflect the new era of MMA, I don't mind the existing skin but it seems kind of 90ish too me

scaled pg view choice if I want to view 10, 20, 30, 40 posts per page I ought to be able to do that

I would also like to say that this community is by far one of the tightest knit communities I have been a part of.

Thanks for your consideration,
1/24/14 12:42 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

creepymcfinger -

You should read the whole thread before you run your mouth maybe Phone Post 3.0
Nothing in this thread could change the way I feel about the people that have spent the last 3 days whining and bashing the site. So, what the fuck are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:44 AM
KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye

the app fucking sucks balls fix this shit

jk, I've only had 1 crash since the update, I'm happy for now Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:44 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Forget the second thing, I just updated my app. But, now my screen won't rotate in the app. Hopefully that's just my phone or something. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 12:45 AM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

During this entire episode with MentaL, a compelling number of you indicated that you feel ignored when you express criticisms about the site. So in this thread, let me know what you want, and what you don't want. I will look for consensus concerns, prioritize them, and then get it done. My resources are far from unlimited, so we are talking about seeing changes over the Winter and into Spring, not next week. But once organized, I will show you the list of projects, and let you know when each is complete.

I love intelligent crticism, so please be frank.

That said, if you post "your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that," there is not much I can work with there.

Also, if it is relevant, be detailed. If you say "the suck site is pissing me off with the too much  ads noises," there is nothing I can do to help us. If you say "I am using Google Chrome with OSX, and there is a video for Mucinex beside the reply box that is auto playing when I mouse over it," then I can fix it really fast.

I bet you were about to post "your f@$%ing app sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags charge for that." :-)

So let me know what you want. Please.

One issue i have with the mobile for iphone is it will not let me share anything to facebook the pop up bubble flickers and thats it.

With the desktop everytime i go to the ug forum it takes me to like page 3/4 of the forum automatically and logs me out when i try to go to page one so i am forced to use the old school frame style of forum. It does this every single time. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 1:17 AM
Vinnie G
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugarfoot - I have trouble copying text from the app. For example, if a mud posts a link to a video, or the link isn't clickable, I try and copy and paste into safari. Sometimes it will allow me to copy, other times it won't.

I would also like to be able to visit this site from a computer again, but ever since the great computer crash of '11, it's just to risky. I won't even come here to change my password. Phone Post 3.0
This first part also happens to me quite a bit. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 1:21 AM
FETT_Loadin76
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know I'm late to the party but the one thing I would like is when I go to my subscribe list I would like to be able to view the last page I viewed or something.... I hate having to root through a 25 page thread trying to find the last post I saw... Other than that thanks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.