UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> What do you want fixed or improved on the UG?

1/24/14 1:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zackthewop
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to be able to check pms on the app and also be able to edit my posts. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 1:31 AM
4ozToFreedom
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threads get buried fast, it'd be nice to be able to click to the next page of threads on the app Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 1:35 AM
mattloveslamp
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only access the UG from the iPhone app on my phone. The only thing I'm really interested in would be to fix the bugs that exist on the app. Specifically, the fact that the thumbnail pictures on the news section are too big and cover half of the news headline. If you could fix just this then you wouldn't hear me complain about anything else.

Oh and no fat chicks. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 1:36 AM
JimmersonzGlove
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Landscape posting on droid app please. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 1:42 AM
ShamrockPubesBetweenMyTeeth
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Video playback from app. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 1:50 AM
slo ko
995 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stay logged in unless I'm using the non frames version.

Don't say "clear cookies." That's only an occasional fix. Also, it happens with chrome and IE, in laptop or xbox browser. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:22 AM
Simen
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a technical issue, but the blatant and dishonest shilling by ufc and bellator people is really bringing the quality down. In my opinion this is no different than trolling. You probably know who they are, so why not make them buy grey names if they are just here to promote their product. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:24 AM
Malagant
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"your f@$%ing server sucks balls, I can't believe you scumbags pay for it" Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:26 AM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right Hand JO Power - I just want to be able to log in from my computer. Phone Post 3.0
Me too. When I log in from my PC, it automatically logs me back out. Phone Post
1/24/14 2:28 AM
random_muppett
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
creepymcfinger -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Didn't read the whole thread, but I would like

Highlight and copy text on android app.

See join dates and post count on android app.

Maybe a few small things I'll think of later. But the fact is, I'm only 24 and I've been coming here for 10 years, and posting for damn near 10 years. In that time, I haven't posted on a single other MMA site or forum. There is a reason for that.

There are a few people bitching and talking shit, just to be bitches. If you're gonna be a dick about trivial shit, please do us all a favor and leave. This place would be(and was) a lot better without you. Phone Post
You should read the whole thread before you run your mouth maybe Phone Post 3.0
Nothing in this thread could change the way I feel about the people that have spent the last 3 days whining and bashing the site. So, what the fuck are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0
I'm on Android app and I can see post count and join dates. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:28 AM
smurphys
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

90% of the time video links don't work, especially on front page when you click on watch video it's like it just refreshes the news story you're reading Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:42 AM
The Blizz
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik.

I just ask that you please not play favorites with the app updating. Update both apps with the same features at the same time. Prioritizing one app over the other is no bueno.

Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:42 AM
BIGWHITESEXY
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MANDATORY CAPS LOCK........IT WILL MAKE THIS FORUM ABOUT 100X MARNIER.....THINK ON IT.... Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:45 AM
JimmyPie
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since changing my password and email I can't see my subscriptions on the app, any ideas? Tried everything including changing it again and remove/reinstall. Sometimes it just crashes others it just shows the normal apps Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:46 AM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

Fix the fucken app Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:58 AM
Nolaguy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The app still crashes on a daily basis.

Really frustrating. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 2:59 AM
Standup29

What I would really like is a seperate forum for all the whining about promotions (ratings or which one sucks), fighter pay, dana/bjorn, watered down cards, fight pass and monopolies. It gets really old when you log in and there is almost 0 discussion of actual fights, fighters and upcoming events (other than the card sucks and not worth watching). I joined the UG to talk about fights and the fighters. If there was a seperate forum dedicated to that, I would spend more time on here. I know I'm not the only one.

Make it happen! Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 3:18 AM
The Principal
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMArijuana -
Right Hand JO Power - I just want to be able to log in from my computer. Phone Post 3.0
This happens to me too. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 3:28 AM
NORCAL707
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edit posts? I am hardly ever behind the computer. Also send and receive PMs via the app. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 3:30 AM
PoiuPoiu
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Principal - 
MMArijuana -
This happens to me too. Phone Post 3.0

did you have the password saved in your browser before?

1/24/14 3:34 AM
ryans
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get a pop up at the top of my screen when browsing threads that reads "update Java now" or something and I have to close the window.

Also, the ability to subscribe a thread without entering it would be awesome. Many times I see a NSFW thread which naturally I want to be all up in when I get home, but can't sub to it.
1/24/14 3:38 AM
CDarwin
755 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/24/14 5:48 AM

I've been begging for years for bookmarking or some other way to get to last viewed post.

Do away with the kharma system. If not, give it an overhaul. Phone Post 3.0

1/24/14 3:41 AM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smurphys - 90% of the time video links don't work, especially on front page when you click on watch video it's like it just refreshes the news story you're reading Phone Post 3.0
This happens to me I have to hold down the ( watch video ) tab and copy the link then open safari and paste it in the browser only to have it open up my YouTube app lol ... Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 3:58 AM
CHiLLEN
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never had a problem with the iPhone App. Rarely log in on the PC.

Some functions which I think would be really good,
1. Quote notification.
2. Jumping to your last post.
3. Keyboard flip for typing (Phone App).

I find the website/app isn't user friendly and needs such functions. If something like this was added i would continue to buy pro membership every year. Phone Post 3.0
1/24/14 4:00 AM
Il Duce
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This place is great. Thanks for seeking to improve our experience.

Some things:

Report button for bullshit behavior or probs needing more than Karma system can deal with and/or needs quicker attention.

Quote notification would be nice.

Refresh rate on app is inconsistent. Sometimes refreshes once in a day, sometimes refreshes every time I switch back from another app.

Losing posts that fail to go through on the app has boned me multiple times. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.