UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Cole Miller is a turd the UFC hasn't flushed away

1/26/14 12:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SevenLeggedSpider
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donald Cowboy Cerrone when asked about Cole Miller at the post fight press conference.

I can't think of 2 fighters who legitimately don't like each other more than Cole and Cowboy.

Cowboy is 3-2 his last 5 fights, Cole is 3-2 his last fights. The difference is Cole Miller hasn't actually "lost" a fight in 5 years. However another difference is Cowboy fights at 155.

These 2 need to fight, but at what weight?

Miller's record and performances tell me he would make it a competative fight and I wouldn't bet against him, especially considering how great his stand up looked recently. Cole has really seemed to use his reach a lot better than in years past.

Should Cerrone go down? Should Cole go up? Do you think UFC would let them do a catch weight grudge match?

I would LOVE to see these guys fight, not that UFC would, but if they headlined these 2, I'd pay.

1/26/14 12:11 AM
SevenLeggedSpider
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

150lbs, MAKE IT HAPPEN UFC

1/26/14 12:12 AM
SevenLeggedSpider

Keep in mind, Cowboy Cerrone said that Cole Miller needs to win some fights first and right now he's at the ass end of a long line.

What Cowboy seems to forget, is he just fought an unranked guy whom he himself admitted he's never heard of. Kind of makes me wonder why Donald wouldn't want to fight someone who has a bigger name, bigger following, and has talked mad trash than his last opponent.

1/26/14 12:16 AM
raf_269
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight needs to happen soon. 145, 155, catchweight...whatever.

1/26/14 12:19 AM
VinegarStrokes
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cole used to be at 155. If he wants to call out 155ers he should be willing to take the fight at 155. Anything else is lame. 

1/26/14 12:21 AM
SevenLeggedSpider

Really should be a catch weight.

Hard to call a guy out and demand him to cut weight, more than what he's already been doing his entire career, even if you offer to pay for Dolce.

Cerrone has always had a fighters attitude and mentality, has stated he wants to fight as often as possible, and really has more business fighting someone like Cole who has had many UFC fights and has shown some legit skills both on the ground and stand up. After all Cerrone's last opponent had ONE UFC fight, and Donald didn't have a problem fighting him.

If UFC makes this a catch weight fight, Cowboy HAS to accept. 

1/26/14 12:22 AM
GiarcDrofwarc
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - Call outs should be open weight. Fuck 'em. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 12:23 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider -

Donald Cowboy Cerrone when asked about Cole Miller at the post fight press conference.

I can't think of 2 fighters who legitimately don't like each other more than Cole and Cowboy.

Cowboy is 3-2 his last 5 fights, Cole is 3-2 his last fights. The difference is Cole Miller hasn't actually "lost" a fight in 5 years. However another difference is Cowboy fights at 155.

Miller's record and performances tell me he would make it a competative fight and I wouldn't bet against him, especially considering how great his stand up looked recently. Cole has really seemed to use his reach a lot better than in years past.

Should Cerrone go down? Should Cole go up? Do you think UFC would let them do a catch weight grudge match?

I would LOVE to see these guys fight, not that UFC would, but if they headlined these 2, I'd pay.

Cole should go up, considering he was at LW for most of his career, including a time where he was beefing with Cerrone, and Cerrone has never shown the ability to make 145. Dropping a weight class and expecting a guy to follow you solely for a single fight is weird.

And calling them both 3-2 in their last 5 as if it's the same is kind of disingenuous. Cowboy lost to the current champ, and a current top 5er who is a fight away from a title shot. I don't think either of Cole's losses were to guys in the top 15/20. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 12:41 AM
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
SevenLeggedSpider -

Cole should go up, considering he was at LW for most of his career, including a time where he was beefing with Cerrone, and Cerrone has never shown the ability to make 145. Dropping a weight class and expecting a guy to follow you solely for a single fight is weird.

And calling them both 3-2 in their last 5 as if it's the same is kind of disingenuous. Cowboy lost to the current champ, and a current top 5er who is a fight away from a title shot. I don't think either of Cole's losses were to guys in the top 15/20. Phone Post 3.0
Interesting. Do you feel ronda should go back to 145 to fight cyborg?

And i agree with your statement, just curious here. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 12:45 AM
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're both what, 6' tall or so? Both have pretty thing frames. Cole should move up to 155 for one fight, if he wants Cowboy so bad. It would be one hell of a scrap.
1/26/14 1:22 AM
Emperor Nero

the first and somehow the last time ive seen him fight, there shoud be more clear future ufc schedule available somewhere, was against bartimus and he earned a great victory there with one of the best rnc's ive seen in a while with a good body triangle on it
1/26/14 1:35 AM
bubbyDAhawk
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone is asking why cole called out a 155er and he should go up. You guys are forgetting the fact Cerone spoke of wanting to dabble in the 145 div this year..thats where it resurrected.. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 1:48 AM
donkey guard
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can they meet at 150 Dana?

- thanks Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 2:15 AM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
SevenLeggedSpider -

Yeah, Cole should go up. I like Cole, but not against Cerrone. Cowboy will tool him. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 2:45 AM
Toquinho
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New to me but great idea. Vu. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 2:52 AM
California

Cowboy all the way IMO

1/26/14 3:12 AM
CRE

Edited: 01/26/14 3:12 AM

Cole can fight at 155 and he should in this situation, Loses less stock going up in weight.

Settle the grudge, then they  can move along in their careers, it's a guaranteed action fight the UFC should want to make happen.

1/26/14 3:14 AM
LynchedByMarshawns12er
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking THIS! VU Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 3:17 AM
MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
GriffinQ -
SevenLeggedSpider -

Difference is Cyborg is the one calling Ronda out. I don't think Ronda gives a shit about Cyborg Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 3:17 AM
Stan Wang

i love to see a good grudge match as much as the next guy, but i don't agree that this would be a good fight. i see Cerrone putting a beating on Miller.
1/26/14 3:21 AM
BKViper
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
GriffinQ -
SevenLeggedSpider -

No, Ronda is no calling out Cyborg, Cyborg is calling out Ronda.
The caller, not the callee, should always be the one to make the move, if they are calling out someone in a different weight class.
As a fighter, if you aren't willing to make the cut/gain then keep your mouth shut. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 4:12 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
GriffinQ -
SevenLeggedSpider -

Nah not really. Now, it could be bias on my part, because I like Ronda better(although I wouldn't say I particularly like or dislike either fighter), but Ronda has fought at 135 as much as she's fought at 145, and is much more in shape at that weight. Aside from that, she's the champion at that weight, and if that fight were to happen, it should be for a belt.

Cowboy would be a skeleton at that weight. He already is very thin(although still obviously in shape) at 155. That wasn't the case with Ronda before she dropped, and I don't think it's the case with Cyborg either. Phone Post 3.0
1/26/14 4:22 AM
newjack900
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Cowboy really wants to fight 6 times this year, he's probably gonna have to take some fights vs guys who aren't with him in the rankings. That being said, Cole finding success at 145 and Cowboy not wanting to go down there pretty much ensures us that this won't happen anytime soon
1/26/14 5:15 AM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cole called out Cowboy because Cerrone was talking about fighting at 145, but he did not say he will for sure fight at 145.

You wan't fight so bad, go up in weight and fight (just like BJ Penn did many times) the guy you called out. If not, don't call him out.
1/26/14 6:00 AM
Lee Murrays Cell Mate

Cole vs McGregor
Cowboy vs Khabib Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.