UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> I don't know why CindyO still posts here

1/27/14 1:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Arlovskis Chin
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO does nothing but cool shit for this forum. She consistently sets up meet and greets specifically for the UG, the same people who bemoan her every post and whine about her in any UFC/Zuffa thread.

I for one appreciate the insight, meet and greets and general posting she provides and I'm bored of half the board who offer nothing close to what Cindy does whinging about her. If I was her I would have left long ago. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 1:06 PM
VTCO
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Organizing meet and greets with BLAF is cool for fans into that kinda thing.

But "insight"? LOL.
1/27/14 1:11 PM
clattymine
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTCO - Organizing meet and greets with BLAF is cool for fans into that kinda thing.

But "insight"? LOL.

She has a direct line to DFW and has given us tidbits here and there.  Not on the level of HH, but she's provided some good info time and time again.

1/27/14 1:17 PM
funk samurai
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy O is the mamma bear to all us UFC souldjahz
1/27/14 1:18 PM
FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arlovskis Chin - CindyO does nothing but cool shit for this forum. She consistently sets up meet and greets specifically for the UG, the same people who bemoan her every post and whine about her in any UFC/Zuffa thread.

I for one appreciate the insight, meet and greets and general posting she provides and I'm bored of half the board who offer nothing close to what Cindy does whinging about her. If I was her I would have left long ago. Phone Post 3.0
She does because she loves this place an she does get a ton of shot from a ton of posters on this forum , but there's some cool people on here so I imagine that outweighs the douchebaggery she receives ...

Cindy is cool in my book... Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 1:19 PM
Winston Wolf

ill always be grateful for Cindy personally handing my resume to Dana White .Even though he ignored it
1/27/14 1:19 PM
ranier wolfcastle
844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shes good 4 the forum

1/27/14 1:20 PM
zackthewop
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought saucy was who hooked up the meet and greets? Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 1:23 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Cindy!!

Hey Cindy your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind hey Cindy, hey hey, hey Cindy!

-Brando Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 1:24 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Cindy. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 1:30 PM
Rory MacRonald

Cindy is ariel in disguise Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 1:55 PM
JimmersonzGlove
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy O > OP

1/27/14 1:57 PM
ufc98newb
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove - 

Cindy O > OP

not very nice, JG. op was complimenting Cindy, and I agree.

Cindy O is an asset to the forum, and the vibes coming from most on this thread are the reason she is still here.
1/27/14 1:59 PM
JimmersonzGlove
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My bad...title was misleading. OP & Cindy O are both A-OK :) Sorry AC

1/27/14 2:05 PM
Jason
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/27/14 2:05 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

Cindy O is a great asset to the forum.

-Cindy 

:)

1/27/14 2:06 PM
The Super Bean
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in love with Cindy. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 2:07 PM
ShoreBreakersPeePeeTasteGoooood
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'd hit it

1/27/14 2:08 PM
Burt Reynoldz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's one of the only females on this forum that's worth white knighting for.
1/27/14 2:09 PM
WhatItTakesTibiaChampion

Cindy is good people, she gets a lot of flak because she us actually someone who is friends with various important people in the MMA scene, people are just jealous. She obviously is a fan of MMA and loves to be a part of it in her own way, and there are a few pricks on here who just have a pop at her simply because they can. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 2:12 PM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't mind her at all, just dislike the painfully obvious comments biased towards zuffa, but i suppose she has to, just look what happened to Ariel

- Cindy Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 2:18 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

CindyO is awesome and has done alot for this forum and has done tons for members here and never asks for anything in return...

1/27/14 2:21 PM
NorthernIrishZombie
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

CindyO is awesome and has done alot for this forum and has done tons for members here and never asks for anything in return...

This.

I have nothing but good things to say about Cindy. She is awesome. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 2:22 PM
Kneeblock
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zackthewop - I thought saucy was who hooked up the meet and greets? Phone Post 3.0

It is. saucylv aka Beth from the UFC.

But Cindy gets the tough questions answered.

-Cindy

1/27/14 2:24 PM
mixedmartialfarts
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK_Tat2tillidie -
Arlovskis Chin - CindyO does nothing but cool shit for this forum. She consistently sets up meet and greets specifically for the UG, the same people who bemoan her every post and whine about her in any UFC/Zuffa thread.

She does because she loves this place an she does get a ton of shot from a ton of posters on this forum , but there's some cool people on here so I imagine that outweighs the douchebaggery she receives ...

Cindy is cool in my book... Phone Post 3.0
This exactly Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 2:27 PM
RyannVonDoom

Her and i clash heads time to time.. But i respect her and she's pretty too. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.