UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Interview with Broly Banderas Cartel Sicario

1/27/14 10:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
darkmerlin85
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/01/an-interview-with-broly-banderas.html

One of the readers of Narcco Noticias (A Sangre Fría) conducted an interview with the 'Facebook Loving Sicario'‘ Broly Banderas”. Banderas’, 24, is a sicario for Caballeros Templarios, his real name is Antonio Olalde.

read rest on the website, a hyperlink from blue would be nice
1/27/14 10:53 PM
The Donkeypuncher
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/01/an-interview-with-broly-banderas.html

1/27/14 10:58 PM
darkmerlin85
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did you become a hit man?

Because I wanted to die, back then when I entered this, my life didn't matter, I didn't like the lifestyle that I had. Before I was very shy and I could not maintain a good conversation with women but now with facebook the whole world wants to talk to me and it has made me coexist with so many people and so many people that want to chat with me. Before I was very lonely and for me it was very sad and the truth I don't want to be that person again, it was humiliating ugly sad.

It was cool because I was innocent but unfortunately no one pays attention to the little angels, everybody pays attention to the demons in the bad persons and none gives a heck about the good people. Before no one cared about me and now I have all kinds of women and even if they know that I'm with many they still follow me they even fight over me, some come from far away just to spend some time with me, only to have sex with me.
1/27/14 11:00 PM
JasonJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good interview
1/27/14 11:08 PM
spam909
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU for a good interview. I'd wanna take a photo with him and extend my hand. Phone Post 3.0
1/27/14 11:50 PM
GucciGucciGucci
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They gunning for him

RIP

-------------

Mexico Just Legalized Vigilantism And Then Captured A Huge Cartel Leader

E. EDUARDO CASTILLO AND MARK STEVENSON , Associated Press

Jan. 27, 2014, 8:29 PM

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico essentially legalized the country's growing "self-defense" groups Monday, while also announcing that security forces had captured one of the four top leaders of the Knights Templar drug cartel, which the vigilante groups have been fighting for the last year.

The government said it had reached an agreement with vigilante leaders to incorporate the armed civilian groups into old and largely forgotten quasi-military units called the Rural Defense Corps. Vigilante groups estimate their numbers at 20,000 men under arms.

The twin announcements may help the administration of President Enrique Pena Nieto find a way out of an embarrassing situation in the western state of Michoacan, where vigilantes began rising up last February against the Knights Templar reign of terror and extortion after police and troops failed to stop the abuses..............

MORE:

http://www.businessinsider.com/mexico-legalized-vigilantes-arrests-knights-templar-drug-cartel-2014-1

1/28/14 12:09 AM
Delorian
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That dude is going to get smoked by his bosses before he gets taken out by either the police or another cartel.

1/28/14 1:12 AM
flyingtoehold
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck broly, IN. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 1:17 AM
jason73
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

r.i.p broly
1/28/14 1:19 AM
Res ipsa loquitar
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His name is Broly Banderas.

He kills for pussy and fame.

1/28/14 1:21 AM
Res ipsa loquitar
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I entered this to die and now i want to live but it doesn't matter all I ask is that I die in combat, I don't want to die like a dog, it is better in combat like the warrior I am."

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.