UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana white harassed by reporter during luncheon

1/28/14 8:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cadillacphat
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bjpenn.com/dana-white-harassed-haggled-by-california-reporter-at-media-luncheon/ Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 8:18 PM
Se7enout
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been waiting for a video of this. Thanks!

1/28/14 8:20 PM
Stan Wang

if D'anus got fired up over those softballs i wonder how he would react if someone actually called him out on his bullshit.
1/28/14 8:22 PM
Se7enout

Dam no video...

1/28/14 8:25 PM
rrg1

Of course he was "harassed", he was probably being asked some decent questions for a change.

"Reporter tells Dana: I love your passionate speech that was all bullshit."

LOL well played reporter
1/28/14 8:29 PM
Se7enout

Actually the reporter is an idiot that thinks all combat sports should be ban...

1/28/14 8:30 PM
rrg1

Se7enout - 

Actually the reporter is an idiot that thinks all combat sports should be ban...

Doesn't negate the quote being funny...
1/28/14 8:30 PM
CRE

Sounds like two lollipops arguing over who is sweeter.
1/28/14 8:31 PM
Gary-zilla
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/28/14 8:36 PM

http://www.bjpenn.com/dana-white-harassed-haggled-by-california-reporter-at-media-luncheon/?ModSpeedilic=noscript

^ For OP

Fixed now.

1/28/14 8:34 PM
NORCAL707
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lame
1/28/14 8:41 PM
time traveling 12er
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Came off as trolling more than hard questions which is not surprising.  TJ has been a fixture in LA for awhile and is a known troll.  His schtick has always been to stir shit and is more about tabloid sensationalism than journalism.  I've heard him plenty of times on local radio and I've heard him break character where he pretty much admits his interest is less about the truth and more about causing controversy.  He was fired recently from the LA Times and is apparently in the process of trying to get a show made about his life.

1/28/14 8:45 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a goof. Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 8:50 PM
The Destroyer88

The UFC brand isn't bigger than the NBA, boxing, and nowhere near as big as the NFL. Sounds like a reporter finally called him out on his bogus claims and Dana threw his typical hissy fit when he didn't get his way.
1/28/14 8:57 PM
Cadillacphat
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gary-zilla -

http://www.bjpenn.com/dana-white-harassed-haggled-by-california-reporter-at-media-luncheon/?ModSpeedilic=noscript

^ For OP

Fixed now.

Thanks for fixing lol VU Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 9:03 PM
Mahakala
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those tweets are too funny. I hope there is a video of this!!!!

1/28/14 9:06 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did reporter wear a mask and offer to wash his dishes after he ate? Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 9:09 PM
Wonkamaster

Good
Fuck 'im
1/28/14 9:10 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 - The UFC brand isn't bigger than the NBA, boxing, and nowhere near as big as the NFL. Sounds like a reporter finally called him out on his bogus claims and Dana threw his typical hissy fit when he didn't get his way.

There's a lot of shit reporters need to man up and hold Dana's feet to the fire over, for example fighter pay being so opaque, the leash he has on the media with press credentials, or his willingness to throw fighters under the bus...

But him being a fucking promoter and saying the UFC is huge is NOT something you should give a fuck about lol He does enough hamful lying, that's it's pretty retarded you expect him not to promote. And he usually adds some fucking lame caveat like -- I meant bigger in terms of global appeal or whatnot.

Who gives a fuck, it doesn't sound like he thre a hissy fit, it sounds like that reporter was being a cunt...

I wish more ppl would be as persistent and cunty as that reporter, but not waste his questions on trivial retarded shit like whether punching ppl can save lives -- which it most fucking certainly can

1/28/14 9:11 PM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mahakala - 

Those tweets are too funny. I hope there is a video of this!!!!

Ya, although imagining all this shit in my head was kind of fun...

If only there was a picture or meme to capture my experience right now...

1/28/14 9:14 PM
Gustafsson Broke Bones

WHO was the one actual reporter there asking those questions?
1/28/14 9:17 PM
ArtisticStrength
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone look up on youtube "dana white argues on behalf of boxing"

Not sure if its the same interview and I cant get the link through the youtube app Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 9:29 PM
ShaqNoob
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtisticStrength - Someone look up on youtube "dana white argues on behalf of boxing"

Not sure if its the same interview and I cant get the link through the youtube app Phone Post 3.0

Maybe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M1NiPH2on8
1/28/14 9:31 PM
Gary-zilla
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - 
ArtisticStrength - Someone look up on youtube "dana white argues on behalf of boxing"

Maybe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M1NiPH2on8

^ For Shaqnoob

1/28/14 9:44 PM
BrattMamley
990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this thread delivers Phone Post 3.0
1/28/14 10:52 PM
victorpoprock
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 - The UFC brand isn't bigger than the NBA, boxing, and nowhere near as big as the NFL. Sounds like a reporter finally called him out on his bogus claims and Dana threw his typical hissy fit when he didn't get his way.
Yes it is.

Go to any other country in the world and fucking ping pong is more popular than the NFL. You are too hung up on what is popular in America. On a global scale, the ufc brand is bigger. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.