UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> CM Punk quits WWE?!?

1/29/14 6:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VinnyLogz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just one night after he was the Iron Man in the Royal Rumble match, lasting some 48 minutes from the number one entry spot, CM Punk wasn't booked to appear on Monday Night Raw. This was due to a number of rewrites demanded by Chairman of the Board Vince McMahon.

Now comes a report from the Wrestling Observer that says Punk told McMahon that very night that he was going home before doing just that and, as of right now, he is off all WWE shows going forward. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 6:37 AM
Taz Styles
3046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/29/14 6:45 AM
RoysBellyRollzz
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/14 6:45 AM
aaaaaand here's a VU in case the butt hurt over a wwe thread comes your way
1/29/14 6:47 AM
Bootsy Collins
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles - 

Lol at Coleman about to drop the Hammer on someone
1/29/14 6:52 AM
AK-BJJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bootsy Collins - 
Taz Styles - 

Lol at Coleman about to drop the Hammer on someone

Yeah that bigger Mexican girl definitely said the wrong thing in ear shot of Cole
1/29/14 7:10 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe MMA is in his future. I think he has the drive and determination to see how he goes. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 7:15 AM
MSP

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - Maybe MMA is in his future. I think he has the drive and determination to see how he goes. Phone Post 3.0

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....He would get whooped bad. Very bad.

1/29/14 7:36 AM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He would do alright in the local circuit. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 7:45 AM
Fabes
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.
Unless he has an amateur wrestling background, it's a tough road for him in MMA. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 7:58 AM
SamboMMA

No way he's going to pass on a Wrestlemania paycheck.
1/29/14 8:25 AM
DanTheWolfman

Edited: 01/29/14 9:19 AM
Mr. Books whether you leave WWE someday or not, if you would like to get your feet wet in Light MMA, Old School Pancrase Rules Slap Fight, and test your grappling skills you have been developing I would welcome the opportunity and have an event to do it in outside the U.S. Serious offer, slap fight isn't technically MMA anymore so may not break any contracts you may have if you want to do this for fun, experience, and dip your feet into the MMA waters. Chael can msg me private on twitter, or email me DanTheWolfman@hotmail.com
1/29/14 8:35 AM
ShoeMoney
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WORST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!, MFCEO
DanTheWolfman - Mr. Books whether you leave WWE someday or not, if you would like to get your feet wet in Light MMA, Old School Pancrase Rules Slap Fight, and test your grappling skills you have been developing I would welcome the opportunity and have an event to do it in outside the U.S. Serious offer, slap fight isn't technically MMA anymore so may not break any contracts you may have if you want to do this for fun, experience, and deep your feet into the MMA waters. Chael can msg me private on twitter, or email me DanTheWolfman@hotmail.com
Hey the tuck shows up Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:37 AM
Ramon Maroni

You know its all fake???

prolly just a set up
1/29/14 8:49 AM
Rhythmprince

Ramon Maroni - You know its all fake???

prolly just a set up
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT! Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:59 AM
Bin6h4m

Is this mma? Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 9:02 AM
DanTheWolfman

Edited: 01/29/14 9:03 AM
P.S. Preacher was indeed the best series, and I welcome you to make your first attempt at Real unscripted Cobberin' Time Action. Let's trade Hammer Lock for Hammer Lock, and Head & Arm Triangle choke attempts.

I've never tucked about anything.... I'll fight Old School Pancrase Rules in one of the promotions I will work for only against someone that interests me. That is my prerogative.

My offer to an old school Pancrase slap fight testing real grappling skills goes out to Books since he trains GJJ and some with Chael perhaps, Minowaman, or Kondo.

Where you at Gino Corona, Where you at M#therF#$Ker? :)
1/29/14 9:06 AM
Bootsy Collins
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - Mr. Books whether you leave WWE someday or not, if you would like to get your feet wet in Light MMA, Old School Pancrase Rules Slap Fight, and test your grappling skills you have been developing I would welcome the opportunity and have an event to do it in outside the U.S. Serious offer, slap fight isn't technically MMA anymore so may not break any contracts you may have if you want to do this for fun, experience, and deep your feet into the MMA waters. Chael can msg me private on twitter, or email me DanTheWolfman@hotmail.com

...and all is well in the world
1/29/14 9:57 AM
KneeToFaceKO

DanTheWolfman - P.S. Preacher was indeed the best series, and I welcome you to make your first attempt at Real unscripted Cobberin' Time Action. Let's trade Hammer Lock for Hammer Lock, and Head & Arm Triangle choke attempts.

I've never tucked about anything.... I'll fight Old School Pancrase Rules in one of the promotions I will work for only against someone that interests me. That is my prerogative.

My offer to an old school Pancrase slap fight testing real grappling skills goes out to Books since he trains GJJ and some with Chael perhaps, Minowaman, or Kondo.

Tell us about your time in Pride...... Phone Post
1/29/14 9:58 AM
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy...lol oooowwwwwww Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 10:04 AM
stevekt
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taz Styles -

Is that Lita? Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 10:10 AM
BackOffWarchild
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking LOL @ DTW. I don't think someone of CM Punk's notoriety needs your help to break into fucking Pancrase, Dan.
1/29/14 10:15 AM
brich07

DanTheWolfman - Mr. Books whether you leave WWE someday or not, if you would like to get your feet wet in Light MMA, Old School Pancrase Rules Slap Fight, and test your grappling skills you have been developing I would welcome the opportunity and have an event to do it in outside the U.S. Serious offer, slap fight isn't technically MMA anymore so may not break any contracts you may have if you want to do this for fun, experience, and dip your feet into the MMA waters. Chael can msg me private on twitter, or email me DanTheWolfman@hotmail.com
With the money hes got why would you be contacted if he wanted to do mma?? Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 10:19 AM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Christ dan... Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 10:23 AM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - P.S. Preacher was indeed the best series, and I welcome you to make your first attempt at Real unscripted Cobberin' Time Action. Let's trade Hammer Lock for Hammer Lock, and Head & Arm Triangle choke attempts.

I've seen how for whatever reason (right or wrong) and on any given day, it's fashionable or the opposite to hate on / or white knight you for some on this forum.

im new here, probably am not in a position to "get" all the history and etc etc etc.

am gonna be honest however and say that try as I might, I struggle to get through one of ANY of your posts without stopping reading after a line or two.

Sorry- again: I don't know all the rich tapestry of your contributions to this forum and/or the reactions (or lack of) to those.

just noticed you've come up a bit and I for one just couldn't give a fuck.

probably didn't need to even say anything and nobody cares, but whatever.

1/29/14 10:23 AM
Jimmi fixed my sn
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt -
Taz Styles -

Is that Lita? Phone Post 3.0
Yes he is dating lita Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.