UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot testosterone was so low he was lactating

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/29/14 5:34 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Sometimes lost in the contentious discussion around fighters receiving a Therapeutic Use Exemption for Testosterone Replacement Therapy is that some fighters unequivocally need it for medical reasons. While many fans are cynical over Vitor Belfort's use of TRT, the case of Antonio "Bigfoot" is another matter.

Silva engaged in a battle for the ages with Mark Hunt at UFN 33, but tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone afterwards. Although he had been granted a TUE, he let his levels get too high, so the fight was declared a no contest, Silva was suspended for nine months, and he was denied his Fight of the Night bonus.

Silva's manager Alex Davis appeared recently on The MMA Hour and explained that Silva's case is a medical necessity.

"This is one of the guys that really have authentic technical reasons to be on TRT," said Davis as transcribed by MMA Fighting. "He has acromegaly. His pituitary gland overproduces GH (growth hormone) and that unbalances all his other hormones."

"When I started managing him, he was actually lactating. He has extreme low testosterone. He has extremely low testosterone, so he has a real reason to be on TRT."

"I didn’t really take part on the TRT process. There was a miscommunication between him and his doctor. If I was in the middle of it maybe we would have avoided it. I didn’t realize I needed to be involved."

"He took the instructions wrong, but he did not try to cheat. What happened was, there was a miscommunication with the doctor and he ended up taking injections at the wrong time. He was taking a month then started taking a week. He took one a week before the fight and one at the week of the fight, which wasn’t supposed to. It got mixed up."

1/29/14 5:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAhaiku
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got milk? Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:42 PM
RadiO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/14/jennifer-lawrence-10.gif
1/29/14 5:43 PM
RadiO

bs bigtoes knows wat hes doing
MickColins
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigteets? Phone Post 3.0
JimmersonzGlove
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ufc 33? Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:45 PM
MMAOutsider
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot had bitch tits
1/29/14 5:46 PM
Silverball
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems consistent with the Patterson-Gimlin film.
1/29/14 5:46 PM
Harlem Savoy
758 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RadiO - http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/14/jennifer-lawrence-10.gif
Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:47 PM
OMC 6000
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's quite the visual. Fuck Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:48 PM
Powerful DJH
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early for lactating man tits. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:51 PM
mancabbage
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blue plz

http://i.imgur.com/4hXss2c.jpg
1/29/14 5:54 PM
Devlin
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im sure bigfoot will thank him for revealing that little truth. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:55 PM
RearNakedToke
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just picture him squirting milk into fighters mouth when he's corner in them, eliminating the need for a water bottle. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:55 PM
MattyECB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/29/14 5:58 PM

Edit: Deleted

1/29/14 5:57 PM
MattyECB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Charlie: Oh I’m sorry, I can put the trash into a landfill where it’s gonna stay for millions of years. Or, I can burn it up and get a nice smokey smell in here and let that smoke go into the sky where it turns into stars.

Mac: That doesn’t sound right, but I don’t know enough about stars to dispute it.

1/29/14 5:59 PM
3 Sided Square
766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was bleeding calcium. Phone Post
1/29/14 6:01 PM
hendofanforlife
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i0.wp.com/othersideofscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/256029_o.gif
1/29/14 6:05 PM
TFK_HossPearson
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ya, man. Years and years of illicit steroid use has halted his bodies' own natural production of testosterone so much that he is now lactating. Give this man his TUE. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 6:16 PM
Daneron
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im no doc but from my knowledge from being around strength sports for the last ten plus years I can give a little insight.

test alone should never cause any lactation. it would be from raised prolactin I know of quite a few caess of people with both naturally (and artificially) raised test plus prolactin and it has caused lactation always treated by lowering/inhibiting prolactin. the increase in prolactin would most likely have been caused by thr use of a 19-nor steroid such as nandrolone or something else with a affinity to the prolactin receptor such as trenbolone. possible that he could naturally lactate and have low test all from the pituitary problems as well but test would not be used to treat lactation as far as my knowledge takes us anyway. if there is a legit endo on here im sure he can give a much better answer Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 6:18 PM
Kerouac

That has to be the worst manager ever in sports. Nice job representing buddy.
1/29/14 6:23 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daneron - im no doc but from my knowledge from being around strength sports for the last ten plus years I can give a little insight.

test alone should never cause any lactation. it would be from raised prolactin I know of quite a few caess of people with both naturally (and artificially) raised test plus prolactin and it has caused lactation always treated by lowering/inhibiting prolactin. the increase in prolactin would most likely have been caused by thr use of a 19-nor steroid such as nandrolone or something else with a affinity to the prolactin receptor such as trenbolone. possible that he could naturally lactate and have low test all from the pituitary problems as well but test would not be used to treat lactation as far as my knowledge takes us anyway. if there is a legit endo on here im sure he can give a much better answer Phone Post 3.0
To my understanding GH can bind to prolactin receptors and activate that receptor, exerting prolactin like effects in the body. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 6:24 PM
Abrtitans

That's what happens when your juicing your whole career Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 6:26 PM
UGCTT_Nightkap
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 6:27 PM
Daneron
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funaki Masakatsu #1 -
Daneron - im no doc but from my knowledge from being around strength sports for the last ten plus years I can give a little insight.

To my understanding GH can bind to prolactin receptors and activate that receptor, exerting prolactin like effects in the body. Phone Post 3.0
interesting I will need to check that out. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.