UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping vs. Kennedy at TUF Nations FInale

1/30/14 2:42 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Michael Bisping @Bisping
Got some good news today!!!!!!…… Can you guess what it is?. Let’s just say I’m gonna step my training up

After an extended Twitter bicker, Tim Kennedy and Michael Bisping will fight at “The Ultimate Fighter Nations: Team Canada vs. Team Australia Finale” on April 16 in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.

Bisping has been recovering from surgery for a detached right retina, and his return potentially in question, making Kennedy's efforts a little theoretical. Further, Bisping said Kennedy need higher caliber wins than Rafael Natal and Roger Gracie.

But UFC president Dana White confirmed the matchup today after Bisping’s optometrist cleared him to return to fight.

TUF Nations: Team Canada vs. Team Australia Finale
Tim Kennedy vs. Michael Bisping
Patrick Cote vs. Kyle Noke
TUF Nations Finals – Middleweight
TUF Nations Finals – Welterweight
Evan Dunham vs. Mark Bocek
Sam Stout vs. KJ Noons
Tim Gordon vs. Mitch Gagnon

1/30/14 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some pretty good fights on this card. I like Stout vs Noons and Dunham vs Bocek. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 3:05 PM
ramit upper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good tune-up for The Count.
1/30/14 3:09 PM
Ramon Maroni

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Some pretty good fights on this card. I like Stout vs Noons and Dunham vs Bocek. Phone Post 3.0

damn good fights
1/30/14 3:12 PM
hendofanforlife
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very disappointed as there wont be much trash talk
1/30/14 3:13 PM
MMALOGIC

I like this fight.  for those who say more events water down these cards my question to you:

Is the Bisping vs Kennedy fight a bigger-more compelling fight now or was it a bigger-more compelling fight before fight for the troops which featured Tim Kennedy?

More Events means you feature more fighters which means you develop bigger fights. 

1/30/14 3:32 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm I though the eye test conducted by a UFC doctor was inconclusive?

Article states he was cleared by his own doctor, I know I would be terrified to go blind but hey what do I know.

Looking like a good card! Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 3:47 PM
slamming

Bisping brings the ratings.

I predict this will be the highest rated show on FS1 so far. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 4:22 PM
Chris27

slamming - Bisping brings the ratings.

No, maybe the highest rated Fight Night on a Wed which is Condit/Kampmann at 830k or something like that but def not the highest event on FS1.

Its a good Wed night fight night main event, the tuf finales arent gonna interest many, niether will the coaches fight.  needs one more good main card fight and it will be decent TUF finale.

1/30/14 4:22 PM
JoeMimic
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God save the Queen! War Bisping...

I can't believe I just typed that... Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 4:23 PM
Card
2324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fight.

1/30/14 4:24 PM
RKing85
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice, I like it.

Give me Bisping come fight time.
1/30/14 4:32 PM
slamming

Chris27 - 
slamming - Bisping brings the ratings.

No, maybe the highest rated Fight Night on a Wed which is Condit/Kampmann at 830k or something like that but def not the highest event on FS1.

Its a good Wed night fight night main event, the tuf finales arent gonna interest many, niether will the coaches fight.  needs one more good main card fight and it will be decent TUF finale.

The TUF finale with Diaz and Maynard just did better than expected ratings. Although, that was a Saturday night card.
1/30/14 4:39 PM
slamming

For an even more apples to oranges comparison, Bisping's last free TV main event (TUF 14 Finale) averaged 2.5 million viewers and peaked with 3.4 million on Spike TV.
1/30/14 4:43 PM
HULC
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - 
slamming - Bisping brings the ratings.

Bisping brings in ratings like Tito did, just to a much lesser extent. Only people that tune in to watch Bisping, other than buttertoothed brits, do so to watch him get his ass beat. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody does butthurt quite like the yanks do.
1/30/14 5:29 PM
KneeToFaceKO

HULC -
Mix6APlix - 

Bisping brings in ratings like Tito did, just to a much lesser extent. Only people that tune in to watch Bisping, other than buttertoothed brits, do so to watch him get his ass beat. Phone Post 3.0

Then again all the butthurt comes from across the pond from you Bizzle fans the second your hero gets dissed. Buncha sandy vaginas you are. Just sayin. Phone Post
1/30/14 5:33 PM
used2wrestle
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just thinking about going to this to so support oli aubain mercier (if he was fighting on the card). Paying money to see Tim Kennedy fight puts a downer on that idea.
1/30/14 9:04 PM
sly fox
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been waiting for this matchup..

1/30/14 9:06 PM
Medium Nog
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They would of made two good opposing coaches on a TUF season. Phone Post 3.0
1/30/14 9:38 PM
WarmASStar's Moobs
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife - Very disappointed as there wont be much trash talk

Hah! Awesome.
2/2/14 4:15 PM
HULC
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKO - 
HULC -
Mix6APlix - 

Then again all the butthurt comes from across the pond from you Bizzle fans the second your hero gets dissed. Buncha sandy vaginas you are. Just sayin. Phone Post

'Merica!

He done whooped one of our deaf boys! Remember the revolution! USA USA USA

etc...
2/3/14 6:14 PM
Dougie
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/14 6:14 PM
Mix6APlix - I think Stout WRECKS Noons. Phone Post 3.0

Got to do some grappling with Sam last week before he took off to Montreal to do the UFC Canada thing. He's excited to have another UFC fight to train for.

2/3/14 6:16 PM
Dougie
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On top of that, Jeff Curran showed up to train with the team. Chris has WSOF in March in Vegas, and Chad just did the TUF Nations.

2/3/14 6:51 PM
KneeToFaceKO

HULC -
KneeToFaceKO - 
HULC -
Mix6APlix - 

'Merica!

etc...
Wut? Whatever, shirtlifter. Phone Post
2/4/14 11:11 AM
HULC

KneeToFaceKO - 
HULC -
KneeToFaceKO - 
HULC -
Mix6APlix - 

'Merica!

etc...
Wut? Whatever, shirtlifter. Phone Post

Stop flirting, turd burglar.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.