UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Special account for BJJ black belts

7/28/14 12:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dgthedarkness
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been waiting since February... No lie. Phone Post 3.0
7/28/14 2:08 AM
chitownbjj
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joemasepoos - ^^ A fake black belt with a school is still a fake black belt !
This was in response to truewarrior. Was he banned bc all his posts on this threads are gone. But he is currently posting on a different thread (re: CUOvsTrueWarrior) so what happened? Phone Post 3.0
7/29/14 1:21 AM
joemasepoos
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chitownbjj - 
This was in response to truewarrior. Was he banned bc all his posts on this threads are gone. But he is currently posting on a different thread (re: CUOvsTrueWarrior) so what happened? Phone Post 3.0

Yes he got banned for posting inappropriate content (photo's) on the CUO thread which got deleted , there is a new one with a similar thread title you can read . He is free to post now but "his lawyer" has advised him not to post here , LOL .
7/29/14 3:30 AM
chitownbjj
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joemasepoos -
chitownbjj - 

Yes he got banned for posting inappropriate content (photo's) on the CUO thread which got deleted , there is a new one with a similar thread title you can read . He is free to post now but "his lawyer" has advised him not to post here , LOL .
He posted on the "So how bad did the CUOvsTigerheart threads get..." thread as recently as yesterday. How the hell did he managed to do that when all his posts on THIS thread are gone. I thought that only happen when someone is banned permanently? Phone Post 3.0
8/4/14 2:30 PM
MTH
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/04/14 2:34 PM

Edit: Found claims of "lineage" - http://www.truewarriorfitness.com/toby-tigerheart-grear.html

8/4/14 5:34 PM
shen
841 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/04/14 5:51 PM
Black Belt, Torrance, CA
dgthedarkness - I've been waiting since February... No lie. Phone Post 3.0

Well, there are some fake black belts who needed to be served first.

--You'll have to wait.

8/5/14 1:23 AM
checkuroil
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Los Angeles, CA
Could have bought a corporate name and put his company as "black belt" Phone Post 3.0
8/5/14 4:55 AM
dgthedarkness
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen -
dgthedarkness - I've been waiting since February... No lie. Phone Post 3.0

Well, there are some fake black belts who needed to be served first.

--You'll have to wait.

Come on, man. It doesn't take that long to verify. I sent my lineage a long time ago. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/14 8:46 AM
CauliEars
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent Kirik....thanks!
8/6/14 8:22 PM
The Sultan
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is a good idea.

8/10/14 7:24 PM
CauliEars

Test
8/11/14 1:35 AM
dgthedarkness

. Phone Post 3.0
8/11/14 1:40 AM
Tsandwich
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent.
8/12/14 6:01 PM
matt murdock
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where do we send emails to?
8/12/14 6:23 PM
chitownbjj

matt murdock - Where do we send emails to?
Anyone interested is invited to email Kirik@MMA.tv at your convenience. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/14 12:52 AM
IGiveMotivatedBJsToMalvertTheJanitor
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect to all Phone Post 3.0
8/21/14 1:53 AM
On the Mat
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I emailed no luck :( some day Ill be blacky Bletch
8/22/14 4:54 PM
Pmclean1188

Kirik -

Atama BJJ Forum member Sugarfoot recently suggested we come up with a new color for the screen names of BJJ black belts. There was a long thread about same, but I started a new one to make sure I am not missing anyone.

The UG BJJ BB account shows your name, that you are a black belt, and links to your gym url. To set the name please send the following info:

1. Your real name and your UG screen name. Your UG screen name wil become your real name. If you have a nickname that you go by in the community, that too is great. If you are particularly attached to your screen name, it can stay provided your real name is in your account.

2. A compelling online reference to your rank. (Could be your site, images on your Facebook, etc). If there is nothing online about you, I am not suggesting that your rank is not legit. It does however mean that I can't verify it.

3. The name and url of your gym. Could be the gym you teach at, or the gym from which you received your black belt. Note, urls for 2 and 3 could be the same

4. Your city and state/province/country. This too will go on your public display. .

5. Your lineage, which will be kept on file. If you don't know your lineage, I am not suggesting that your rank is not legit, but it does mean that I can't verify it.

I mean no disrespect in asking for these question, and am not suggesting that I am some authority as to whether someone's rank is legit. I am just trying to allow people who have given so much to the sport to have some due recognition if they post here.

Anyone interested is invited to email Kirik@MMA.tv at your convenience.

I'm still trying to get my green name. Where's the instructions how to do that and to straighten out my record and some other dudes record that fights out of Ireland? Phone Post 3.0
8/24/14 12:36 AM
Sugarfoot
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Sultan -

this is a good idea.

Whomever thought of this is clearly a genius. Phone Post 3.0
8/28/14 4:19 PM
SeanRoberts

Doing this now
9/1/14 12:03 AM
Impact
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/13/14 10:36 PM
Email sent.
29 days ago
apollo

test again
29 days ago
Beezer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a professional mma record. How do I go about getting my green name? I realize this is the Atama forum.....lol......do don't flame on me too hard for asking in here. William Miller. 6'3 and 155 lbs. FWIW......currently purple belt it bjj lol Phone Post 3.0
23 days ago
WNYMMA

Email sent
23 days ago
ranier wolfcastle
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am a fake black belt, do i get a colored name tôo ?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.