UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fixes and improvements

2/19/14 7:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tetris
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am surprised it let me post that^^^^ Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 6:08 PM
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

App/website idea: being able to see in subscriptions all threads you've made. Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 11:01 PM
Kneeblock
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
cypherpunk - Imagine if the OG were modernized...

https://mma.powerbulletin.com/otherground-forum/t/how-about-we-celebrate-the-fairer-sex-pics

Imagine if you could have your own OG styled forum...

https://powerbulletin.com/

god that looks awful!

Lol I just realized that you use that exact phrase everytime anyone suggests an alternate app. You said it verbatim about Tapatalk. You're using psy-ops to get us to stick to the app! :-O Phone Post 3.0
2/24/14 3:55 PM
D241
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik-

Regarding the ignore function not just hiding people I put on ignore's post, but making them be blocked from viewing my post as well-When will this be put in affect?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/thread/2292208/Am-I-wrong-in-this-assumption/?forum=1&thread=2292208&quote=48492738&page=1#bottom

Honest opinion, do you think if I put Stu Cazzo on ignore, do you really think it would stop him from dropping in on my threads just to make a quick insult-not discuss the topic at hand, just drop an insult and jet?

I think I provided more than enough examples that having the Ignore function go both ways would be a much, MUCH better, and needed improvement.

Thanks.

2/24/14 4:01 PM
Klein Helmer

Edited: 02/24/14 4:10 PM
Why can't I edit my posts without them turning into this:<br /><br />aidfjaopifjai[fjaeif666./,v6/.,6./,h6./,b6.h,./h,g6.v/h,6/.g,6/.,g6/.g, /.g,v/.,g/.6,g/.6,g/.6,h6h6h 6vhv6vh6vh6vh6.hv,6/.hv,6/.h,v6/.hv,6/.hv,6/.h,v6/h.,v6/hv,6/h,v6/.vh,6/.vh,6/vh,6/hv,6/.h,v/<br /><br />???<br /><br />
2/25/14 10:02 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am getting autoplaying ads that I can't even see, for Discovery Channel and Airwick as far as I can hear.

Windows 7 / PC

Google Chrome

3/14/14 8:35 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/14/14 8:36 PM
Sooo.... how things coming along? Right now I had two ads playing at the same time over each other that I can't see on my page, therefore can't mute or cancel. I guess it's kind of a nifty feature I don't get on other sites but at the same time it's kind of annoying.

edit: I do not have multiple pages or tabs open, they were both coming from one page.
3/15/14 3:19 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too many pages to read through so this may have been mentioned but when using the android app if you vote a person up or down and then post in the thread you post appears whilst quoting the person that you voted on. Phone Post 3.0
3/17/14 3:29 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just out of curiosity, how many changes have been implemented since all this stuff started like 6-8 weeks ago? I understand not rolling out all the changes at once, and in fact agree with them being done piecemeal, but I haven't noticed any differences yet.

3/17/14 3:42 PM
Soup and Beer
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - 

Just out of curiosity, how many changes have been implemented since all this stuff started like 6-8 weeks ago? I understand not rolling out all the changes at once, and in fact agree with them being done piecemeal, but I haven't noticed any differences yet.

Hopefully changes will be made and this wasn't just a thread to "calm the masses".  But I have a bad feeling in two years from now we might be back here asking the same questions as to when anything will be done.

3/19/14 12:11 PM
BathSaltFaceFeeder
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anytime I vote on a poll, after voting it kicks me out of the forums to the news page. This happen to anyone else?

Running Firefox 27.0.1 on Mac OSX 10.6.8.

3/19/14 12:21 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Are you all based in The UK? Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 4:21 PM
Il Duce
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Longer thread titles might be a good idea. Phone Post 3.0
3/22/14 5:51 PM
Hammerstein
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are doing maintenance on the site, planned or otherwise, it would be advisable to have both live and offline versions of the site so you don't have to take it down to work on it, and you can test it before making it live so you don't have so much random down time.

3/26/14 5:21 PM
Heikki Mustola
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has the editing been fixed?
4/6/14 3:44 PM
Soup and Beer
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - People wonder why I mocked this thread when it was made...

It's because this happens every year or two and NOTHING is ever done. Maybe one or two token 'fixes'.. but nothing more.

The truth is... this thread IS the fix.. It was created to pacify everyone who was upset.

And it worked.

Or perhaps it was made to pacify MentaL  , heh.

He's the only one that's gotten their attention so far.

4/6/14 4:12 PM
Klein Helmer

Edited: 04/06/14 4:14 PM
Hmm, perhaps start by fixing the editing problem?

How is it one of the biggest mma forums doesn't even have functional edit feature?
4/6/14 4:12 PM
Klein Helmer

In the following post, I will quote this one, then attempt to edit it.
4/6/14 4:13 PM
Klein Helmer

Edited: 04/06/14 4:13 PM
<blockquote>Klein Helmer - <span id='userPost48981222' class='User-322984'>In the following post, I will quote this one, then attempt to edit it.</span></blockquote><br />I am now quoting this post, and attempting to edit it.
4/6/14 4:14 PM
Klein Helmer

Klein Helmer - <blockquote>Klein Helmer - <span id='userPost48981222' class='User-322984'>In the following post, I will quote this one, then attempt to edit it.</span></blockquote><br />I am now quoting this post, and attempting to edit it.

What a fucking joke.

Is money the issue?

I'll pony up the few hundred bucks for vbulletin.
4/6/14 4:21 PM
Hammerstein
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Klein Helmer -
Klein Helmer - <blockquote>Klein Helmer - <span id='userPost48981222' class='User-322984'>In the following post, I will quote this one, then attempt to edit it.</span></blockquote><br />I am now quoting this post, and attempting to edit it.

What a fucking joke.

Is money the issue?

This is an artifact from the way they hacked the site code to disable HTML for muds. Editing works fine for blues using the HTML editor. Phone Post 3.0
4/6/14 4:27 PM
Klein Helmer

Hammerstein - 
Klein Helmer -

What a fucking joke.

Is money the issue?

This is an artifact from the way they hacked the site code to disable HTML for muds. Editing works fine for blues using the HTML editor. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure I had the same issue when I had a blue name.

Even if this is the case, users should be able to edit posts, paying subscriber or not.

It's fucking embarrassing.
Sandy Pantz
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
Klein Helmer

Oboe - Anyone else having that issue? Phone Post 3.0

What's up with the editing?

How is that acceptable?
4/6/14 4:38 PM
Klein Helmer

Oboe - 
Klein Helmer -
Oboe - Anyone else having that issue? Phone Post 3.0

What's up with the editing?

How is that acceptable?
I have absolutely nothing to do with that.. So i have no idea. Best advice i can give is dont edit? Lol Phone Post 3.0

So with whom can I take it up?

I thought people with red names were moderators?

As an active poster, sometimes I just need to edit; not being able to is unacceptable.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.