UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fixes and improvements

2/9/14 11:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
I bought the paid app from the Amazon store as I also have a kindle fire HD. It appears the amazon store version is different from the google play version as I dont have many functions like voting, seeing post counts/join dates, basically all the new features from the last droid app update. Jason was going to look into this but I never heard back.

are the versions different, and if so why? I dont want to have to buy it again as I have the iphone version as well. Phone Post
2/9/14 11:56 PM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D.A. - 
D241 - 
Darren Currie - 
................hey yo - kirik,

Was the hacking ordeal a blessing in disguise? Phone Post 3.0

Everything is a blessing if you have the right attitude.

holy shit darren, your 2nd post in 12 years?!?!?!?!

Post more man.

Two posts and banned, has to be a record.

I'm confused. Why do you think he's banned?

His post is not ban worthy.

2/10/14 12:12 AM
hawgchao
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
D.A. - 
D241 - 
Darren Currie - 

Post more man.

In 6 years here this is one of  the oddest things I've seen especially when captain kirik makes the same post later. 

2/10/14 12:31 AM
D241
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoa, his post has diappeared. 

He seriously was banned? For that? No way.

Seriously?

Now I'm wondering if this was a mentaL hack or something.

Queue twilight zone music.

2/10/14 12:52 AM
creepymcfinger

That is fuckin strange no doubt Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 12:59 AM
DoovyB
653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it possible to scroll horizontally on this website?
when someone posts an oversized picture i can only see half and cant scroll to the right.
then when its quoted the words go off the screen and theres no way to read them. tried using frames and no frames

windows 8.1
firefox

example: what our dad's and granddad's used to fap to thread, the pictures are huge its a perfect example of what im referring to
2/10/14 1:35 AM
D241

lol, The only time I have the same problem DoovyB has is when I too am looking in the After Dark forum at super large pictures and I have to click the screen and scroll to the right, highlighting the picture and then I have to click in the middle to get rid of the blue highlight.

2/10/14 1:58 AM
D241

^^wtf^^

2/10/14 2:26 AM
smurphys
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha just started a thread similar.. Same prob here but in conjunction of not letting me comment on any non subbed threads Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 3:34 AM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Briggy - 
Kirik -
Briggy - I cant log in from the computer. It says I've been logged out everytime I do. My account is unlocked though Phone Post 3.0

Do I not write clearly with bold words and ***s and all like that?

I don't understand? Phone Post 3.0

What he's trying to tell you is that when he made the thread the very first post was very specific about including appropriate information with your complaint.

He needs to know if you are on a Laptop/PC or a phone app, if a phone app which phone and what app version.  If a laptop/pc what is your operating system or version of windows.  What browser are you using?

Before you do all that though try clearing your cookies and logging in again, this seems to clear up the problem quite often.

2/10/14 3:37 AM
DreamerMMA
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smurphys - Hahaha just started a thread similar.. Same prob here but in conjunction of not letting me comment on any non subbed threads Phone Post 3.0

Please provide more information.

If you are using an app please tell us which version on what kind of phone.

If on a PC/Laptop please say the version of windows you are using, the browser you are using and your operating system.

Better yet, read the first post on the thread, Kirik stated what he needs there.

2/10/14 3:47 AM
smurphys
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -
smurphys - Hahaha just started a thread similar.. Same prob here but in conjunction of not letting me comment on any non subbed threads Phone Post 3.0

Please provide more information.

If you are using an app please tell us which version on what kind of phone.

If on a PC/Laptop please say the version of windows you are using, the browser you are using and your operating system.

Better yet, read the first post on the thread, Kirik stated what he needs there.

The newest version on iPhone 5 browser is Safari Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 3:56 AM
DreamerMMA

D.A. - 
D241 - 
Darren Currie - 

Post more man.

According to the mod logs he is not banned or frozen.

2/10/14 8:59 AM
MillhouseMMA
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everytime I try to post in a hottest thread from app it makes me log in again, but doesn't actually log me in. I could post in the thread though if I found it when I went through the UG/OG. Not sure if this has been mentioned but ya. Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 9:04 AM
6ULDV8
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
6ULDV8 - 

A weird thing that has just started about a week ago for me is when I vote someone up or down from a PC using chrome, the little box that pops up saying 'your vote has been cast', or 'thank you but you can't vote blah blah blah' appears way way down on the page.

If you scroll all the way down to find the box and close it, your page size becomes normal again.

Not a big deal, but weird and just started happening.  

Do you really need to tell people that their button clicking was successful when they vote someone up or down?

We should take it on faith and you shouldn't need a popup confirmation for successful voting, imho.

Phone if so what phone? Laptop what browser and os etc?

Using Google Chrome on a PC, Windows 7.

2/10/14 10:28 AM
D241

DreamerMMA - 
D.A. - 
D241 - 
Darren Currie - 

Post more man.

According to the mod logs he is not banned or frozen.

Why did his 2nd post in twelve years get deleted? Al it said was "Everything is a blessing if you have the right attitude"

strange that comment would be deleted.

I think that guy is scared to post until 2020 now.

2/10/14 12:12 PM
Altezeph

App issue, latest version.
Video links in news almost always just pop me back to the image at the top - no video plays.
iPhone 4S
Latest OS version Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 1:02 PM
Kirik
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
creepymcfinger - I know nothing about the subject but it seems it would be easier/cheaper/ quicker to just dump the current app and forum outright and start with something proven like v bulletin with tapatalk, obviously you would lose the revenue from the app sales but that could be made up easily enough. IMHO Phone Post 3.0

How would it be made up easily?

2/10/14 1:04 PM
Kirik
1783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
hawgchao - 
D241 - 
D.A. - 
D241 - 
Darren Currie - 

Post more man.

In 6 years here this is one of  the oddest things I've seen especially when captain kirik makes the same post later. 

I am lost. What are you guys talking about?

2/10/14 1:06 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Briggy - 
Kirik -
Briggy - I cant log in from the computer. It says I've been logged out everytime I do. My account is unlocked though Phone Post 3.0

Do I not write clearly with bold words and ***s and all like that?

I don't understand? Phone Post 3.0

What is your OS? What is your browser?

2/10/14 1:08 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
SlightlyStoopid - Galaxy S4
Android 4.3
I bought the paid app from the Amazon store as I also have a kindle fire HD. It appears the amazon store version is different from the google play version as I dont have many functions like voting, seeing post counts/join dates, basically all the new features from the last droid app update. Jason was going to look into this but I never heard back.

are the versions different, and if so why? I dont want to have to buy it again as I have the iphone version as well. Phone Post

Please email jason@mixedmartialarts.com and he will get you the latest.

2/10/14 1:10 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
MillhouseMMA - Everytime I try to post in a hottest thread from app it makes me log in again, but doesn't actually log me in. I could post in the thread though if I found it when I went through the UG/OG. Not sure if this has been mentioned but ya. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have the latest version of the app? Is this on the app, or using a browser on your phone?

2/10/14 1:11 PM
creepymcfinger

Kirik -
creepymcfinger - I know nothing about the subject but it seems it would be easier/cheaper/ quicker to just dump the current app and forum outright and start with something proven like v bulletin with tapatalk, obviously you would lose the revenue from the app sales but that could be made up easily enough. IMHO Phone Post 3.0

How would it be made up easily?

Raise blue names by a percentage Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 1:16 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Altezeph - App issue, latest version.
Video links in news almost always just pop me back to the image at the top - no video plays.
iPhone 4S
Latest OS version Phone Post 3.0

Thank you very much. Is being discussed right now.

2/10/14 2:32 PM
D241

Kirik - 
hawgchao - 
D241 - 
D.A. - 
D241 - 
Darren Currie - 

Post more man.

I am lost. What are you guys talking about?

The 2nd guy in the quote, "Darren Currie".

He is a grey name, signed up in 2001, had ONE post prior to this thread in 14 years.

In this thread, he replied with what you see above "Everything is a blessing if you have the right attitude".

I commented that he should post more b/c that was his 2nd post in 14 years here.

Then someone noticed his post got deleted, and assumed he was banned.

A mod has checked and he isn't banned, but where'd his post go? Why'd it get deleted?

Just seems very strange.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.