UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fixes and improvements

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/10/14 2:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I may be off on his join date, either 2001 or 2002 or 2003.

Regardless his 2nd post "everything is a blessing if you have the right attitude" was deleted.

2/10/14 3:10 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Kirik - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife - Not sure this is a concern for this thread but it is a site issue.

Had a few of my friends sign up to the site in the last week or 2 and all of them get the activation email after the 3 day waiting period but the activation code has not work for any of them. They sent in emails but have heard no response. Phone Post 3.0

OK, someone will be on it this morning.

Thanks

Add and thank you!

Just an update, after 5 days after sending the email to say the activation code didn't work he received another email with the same activation link and code that still doesn't work.

2/10/14 3:25 PM
Kirik
2586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
D241 - 
Kirik - 
hawgchao - 
D241 - 
D.A. - 
D241 - 
Darren Currie - 
................hey yo - kirik,

Was the hacking ordeal a blessing in disguise? Phone Post 3.0

Everything is a blessing if you have the right attitude.

holy shit darren, your 2nd post in 12 years?!?!?!?!

Post more man.

Two posts and banned, has to be a record.

I'm confused. Why do you think he's banned?

His post is not ban worthy.

In 6 years here this is one of  the oddest things I've seen especially when captain kirik makes the same post later. 

I am lost. What are you guys talking about?

The 2nd guy in the quote, "Darren Currie".

He is a grey name, signed up in 2001, had ONE post prior to this thread in 14 years.

In this thread, he replied with what you see above "Everything is a blessing if you have the right attitude".

I commented that he should post more b/c that was his 2nd post in 14 years here.

Then someone noticed his post got deleted, and assumed he was banned.

A mod has checked and he isn't banned, but where'd his post go? Why'd it get deleted?

Just seems very strange.

OK, thank you. That was me. I logged in as him to set his platinum name, and then forgot to log out, and posted as him. When I saw it, I logged in as me, and deleted what I thought was me posting as him, but was him posting as him.

I gotta go to sleep earlier.

2/10/14 3:26 PM
Kirik
2586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Kirik - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Kirik - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife - Not sure this is a concern for this thread but it is a site issue.

Had a few of my friends sign up to the site in the last week or 2 and all of them get the activation email after the 3 day waiting period but the activation code has not work for any of them. They sent in emails but have heard no response. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks

Add and thank you!

Just an update, after 5 days after sending the email to say the activation code didn't work he received another email with the same activation link and code that still doesn't work.

OK, thank you. I let the guys know that they fix didn't fix.

2/10/14 3:27 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Kirik - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Kirik - 

Thanks

Add and thank you!

Cool, Thanks

2/10/14 4:27 PM
InTheWeedz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BDS Photography/Video, Owner
Kirik -
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Kirik - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife - 
Kirik - 

Thanks

Add and thank you!

Respect to Kirik for giving a crap and improving the forum. Kudos Bro theY! Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 4:52 PM
D241
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AAhhhh, that explains it Kirik.

I honestly was thinking MentaL was fucking around again lol

2/10/14 5:03 PM
MillhouseMMA
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
MillhouseMMA - Everytime I try to post in a hottest thread from app it makes me log in again, but doesn't actually log me in. I could post in the thread though if I found it when I went through the UG/OG. Not sure if this has been mentioned but ya. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have the latest version of the app? Is this on the app, or using a browser on your phone?

App and yes I have the latest version. Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 5:05 PM
MillhouseMMA
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Appears to be working fine but it was happening during this version. Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 5:46 PM
Topsyjt
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elias Cepeda - UG always. TTT for Kirik and the work he does Phone Post 3.0
VU. I agree totally with this comment!

Workhorse of the UG. Thank you Big K! Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 5:54 PM
NiteProwleR
1917 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only cared about the logging out problem & that seems to be fixed. Much thanks mma.com!
2/10/14 8:52 PM
rbl
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iPhone 5, 7.0.4
App version 3.7
"Server with the appropriate host name could not be found"

I get this pretty regularly Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 9:06 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Thanks kirik...you tha msn, man Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 9:12 PM
Trust
1247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, L.L.C., Moderator

Here's one that is a problem for only a few of us:

As a mod I can select red, blue, or black as a posting color.  But only when I select blue can I go back past 200 threads.  With a red name, I can't hit the "next" link to bring up older thread titles past the first 200.  

2/10/14 9:16 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Trust - 

Here's one that is a problem for only a few of us:

As a mod I can select red, blue, or black as a posting color.  But only when I select blue can I go back past 200 threads.  With a red name, I can't hit the "next" link to bring up older thread titles past the first 200.  

Bizarre. OK, that is logged.

2/10/14 9:47 PM
mje364
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No ex gfs? Noooooo! Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 10:29 PM
chokeyou

I all really appreciate your dedication to the site.
2/10/14 11:36 PM
tito fett

Muds posting pics via iPhone PLEASE!

We had it before, would be nice as shit to have it again Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 10:33 AM
iwrestledabearonce
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I updated and I noticed that my app started crashing. I'd say it does about 2/3 times a day. It's funny because with the last few updates it stopped crashing. Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 10:55 AM
tjmitch
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

STOP THE FUCKING AUTOPLAY ADS
tjmitch
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tjmitch

tjmitch

2/11/14 11:03 AM
JDV
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why won't it let me change my motherfucking profile picture?!!?!? EROROROROEOOREO ERRORORORO EROROROROOR fuckck etdiy dfucksutssuck fufcksign..1.11!#%?!#%!
2/11/14 1:17 PM
dirtymonkey22

The app will only let me post in subscribed threads Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.