UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fixes and improvements

2/11/14 11:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JDV
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why won't it let me change my motherfucking profile picture?!!?!? EROROROROEOOREO ERRORORORO EROROROROOR fuckck etdiy dfucksutssuck fufcksign..1.11!#%?!#%!
2/11/14 1:17 PM
dirtymonkey22
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The app will only let me post in subscribed threads Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 1:17 PM
dirtymonkey22
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or at certain times of the day Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 1:20 PM
RickStorm
1737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Trust - 

Here's one that is a problem for only a few of us:

As a mod I can select red, blue, or black as a posting color.  But only when I select blue can I go back past 200 threads.  With a red name, I can't hit the "next" link to bring up older thread titles past the first 200.  

That happened to me after my original blue name ran out. Even though I was posting in red I couldnt go back more then 200.

I just checked and its working ok now..

2/11/14 1:54 PM
Kirik
1731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
tjmitch - STOP THE FUCKING AUTOPLAY ADS

Are they autoplaying or do they play when you mouse over? If they are auto playing, let me know please what the ad is for.

2/11/14 1:58 PM
Kirik
1731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
JDV - why won't it let me change my motherfucking profile picture?!!?!? EROROROROEOOREO ERRORORORO EROROROROOR fuckck etdiy dfucksutssuck fufcksign..1.11!#%?!#%!

If you experience an error, please let us know what went wrong with as much detail as is available, and as well let us know:

***PLEASE DO THIS UNLIKE THE GUY ABIOVE WHO DID NOT THANK YOU***

Platform: Smart Phone, Tablet, desk/laptop

Operating System including version

Browser or app, including version.

2/11/14 2:39 PM
jagen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

props to the mods/kirik who are trying to fix problems!
2/11/14 2:55 PM
billid
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the problems have been posted so I'm making my wish list.

- check box checked by default beside reply box that states you want to also subscribe to thread. Would help keep subscriptions clean from random crap you reply to

- ability to remove thread from existing when signed in under your own profile. Some threads are boring as fuck but have two guys doing a circle jerk in it for months cluttering new threads.

- safe OG'ing. Ability for OP or maybe users to flag thread as inappropriate for work environments and user ability to only view safe threads. Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 5:18 PM
angryinch

Kirik - 
tjmitch - STOP THE FUCKING AUTOPLAY ADS

Are they autoplaying or do they play when you mouse over? If they are auto playing, let me know please what the ad is for.

autoplaying no matter what.  The one I got just now was a commercial for Tokyo.

2/11/14 6:06 PM
jimmy23
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for gods sake, get rid of the autoplay ads

2/11/14 6:37 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if mentioned yet...

When I VU/VD a post the window saying 'Your vote has been cast.' pops up waaaay down the screen, sometimes below the posting window. Not a huge deal but it's something that started in the last couple of weeks.

PC

Windows 7 

Chrome and Firefox updated to most current version.

2/11/14 7:42 PM
Bentleysuper8

Without reading all 8 pages, is something being done about the voting system? I am currently boycotting purchasing a blue name over the vote system. Deleting users votes tells me the UG doesn't care about the vote system. It needs to be reformed or done away with.
2/11/14 8:04 PM
rbl
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iPhone 5, 7.0.4
App version 3.7

I get sent to "update login info" when I try to post. My info is correct, it still doesn't work though. Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 9:20 PM
................hey yo

There's two stickies on the pro wrestling forum. There should be zero, ONE at most.

Some people aren't here for MMA and all due respect, but we all know someone who is going through something or raising money for a cause.

That one thread should not be on the subforums. Phone Post 3.0
2/11/14 9:50 PM
creepymcfinger

................hey yo - There's two stickies on the pro wrestling forum. There should be zero, ONE at most.

Some people aren't here for MMA and all due respect, but we all know someone who is going through something or raising money for a cause.

Silly request IMO Phone Post 3.0
2/12/14 6:43 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Ex GF's User would like it to be illegal to post pics of ex-girlfriends - Policy

What's this all about lol Phone Post 3.0
2/12/14 10:05 AM
JDV
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
JDV - why won't it let me change my motherfucking profile picture?!!?!? EROROROROEOOREO ERRORORORO EROROROROOR fuckck etdiy dfucksutssuck fufcksign..1.11!#%?!#%!

If you experience an error, please let us know what went wrong with as much detail as is available, and as well let us know:

Platform: Smart Phone, Tablet, desk/laptop

Operating System including version

Browser or app, including version.

when i try to upload a new profile or icon it says an unknown error has occured and takes me to the homepage. i have tried uploading a jpeg and a gif and both are tiny and 4k or under in size.

Chrome
Version 32.0.1700.107 m

on a pc tried with windows xp and 7

Basically the site is not compatible with chrome. The toolbars with forum links overlap or are cut off at the top and the CSS is all screwed up.
2/12/14 12:31 PM
Pugilist82
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand you are trying to earn a living, but is there a reason why muds don't have full search options, the ability to make polls, basically the stuff that would make the site better if everyone had, but isn't something that people wouldn't go out of their way to pay for?

When I was a blue, one of the things that was annoying was threads that were made because muds couldn't search properly to see there already was one, or threads made to bump an old thread.
2/12/14 2:00 PM
Wheels33

Let unpaid users post pictures and have avatars like every other forum on the internet not running 1989 software. It is quite amazing how many technical problems this site has.
2/12/14 3:07 PM
Harmon Whistler
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your ads are redirecting us to malware sites and you are fully aware of it?

I am not surprised. Keep counting your money.
2/12/14 4:14 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Harmon Whistler - Your ads are redirecting us to malware sites and you are fully aware of it?

I am not surprised. Keep counting your money.

I am not fully aware of it. Has happened twice I know of. They do it right around Xmas when people are not checking much.

2/12/14 4:15 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
Bentleysuper8 - Without reading all 8 pages, is something being done about the voting system? I am currently boycotting purchasing a blue name over the vote system. Deleting users votes tells me the UG doesn't care about the vote system. It needs to be reformed or done away with.

It is going to be reformed.

2/12/14 4:16 PM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
creepymcfinger - 
................hey yo - There's two stickies on the pro wrestling forum. There should be zero, ONE at most.

Silly request IMO Phone Post 3.0

Long time but oddly beloved troll is trolling.

2/12/14 7:02 PM
NONURINAUMANA
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably reported already but in iPhone 5s can't post in 'Hottest Threads' when selecting the thread through the app feature. Says login info not right. Phone Post 3.0
2/12/14 8:58 PM
................hey yo

Sorry you feel that way kirik, but I am not trolling. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.