UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG fixes and improvements

29 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShadowPM
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik has been selling wolf tickets for the past year about the site being rewritten, and app being rewritten.

The fact of the matter is I can guarantee its not worth their investment to actually fix anything. If he's taking a salary from mma.tv and his numbers are still high (traffic/users/ad rev) why would he drop ~80 to 100k on new development?

Definitely not getting a new blue name again. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Ktaco
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

May have already been mentioned but I'll post anyway.

If I'm not logged in and I want to post a reply when in a thread, I proceed to log in and it redirects me back to the home page. It would be nice if it kept me in the thread I was viewing at the time of log in.

Platform: Laptop

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Browser: Internet Explorer 11

29 days ago
ChicagoTom
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for Kirik Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
abi
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need to get dfw jr or joe rogan to complain about the app on this thread and then kirik will pop out and give us all updates about the matter in a matter of minutes Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
ChicagoTom
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

abi - we need to get dfw jr or joe rogan to complain about the app on this thread and then kirik will pop out and give us all updates about the matter in a matter of minutes Phone Post 3.0
Sad but true. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last year I buy a blue. The fact I can't post a pic from the app and I need to use 2 different ones is such bs. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
deadlyonetwo3
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't really have any issues whatsoever on my android app nor on the PC. Everything working just fine. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
bruised
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - Last year I buy a blue. The fact I can't post a pic from the app and I need to use 2 different ones is such bs. Phone Post 3.0
Love this place and like to contribute Chua blue subscription, but this is one reason I haven't renewed. What is the money going towards?

Oh, anyone using Swype on iPhone, you have to cut and paste the text for the app to realize you've entered text to post. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the biggest troll job in the history of the UG.
29 days ago
Sleazy Martinez
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paid for a blue name but can't post gifs from the app, app crashes on every attempt. Can post pics as long as they are from imgur. iPhone 5.

29 days ago
ChicagoTom

For the first time I held off on renewing my blue name in hopes there would be an update, but not being able to post pics and having a limited vtfu/vtfd really got frustrating so I bit the bullet. I'm part of the problem I guess :( Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
OblongBox
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

29 days ago
carcaju
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thatonedude - The redirects while viewing the pc version of the forum on android has been HORRIBLE. I could barely browse these past 2 days. And it's only this site, no other site does it.

Well fucking FANCY THAT KIRIK. Been telling you that for over a month... Any businessman with any sense of decency would at least address and fix this shit, but no, apparently money is more important to you. As a long time bjj, muay thai and mma training fan I feel massively disrespected and I hope you as both a long time mma contributing person and site owner, feel shamed. You claim the high road, and I bought that shit for years, but your Lloyd Irvin dick tuck and constant neglect of this site makes me and numerous fellow grapplers/fighters look very dimly on you. It numbers in almost triple figures personally and I am OS. Seriously, clean up your act or hire someone to do it for you IT wise.

As much as you are making, you are losing...
29 days ago
thatonedude
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

carcaju - 
thatonedude - The redirects while viewing the pc version of the forum on android has been HORRIBLE. I could barely browse these past 2 days. And it's only this site, no other site does it.

Well fucking FANCY THAT KIRIK. Been telling you that for over a month... Any businessman with any sense of decency would at least address and fix this shit, but no, apparently money is more important to you. As a long time bjj, muay thai and mma training fan I feel massively disrespected and I hope you as both a long time mma contributing person and site owner, feel shamed. You claim the high road, and I bought that shit for years, but your Lloyd Irvin dick tuck and constant neglect of this site makes me and numerous fellow grapplers/fighters look very dimly on you. It numbers in almost triple figures personally and I am OS. Seriously, clean up your act or hire someone to do it for you IT wise.

As much as you are making, you are losing...

8/10 times I would load a thread I would be redirected to some dragon game in the play store, or uber, or a page that didn't resolve to anything, or a time out.
29 days ago
zackthewop
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol

I would never buy a blue name. Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is way too long.

Has any fixes or improvements happened yet?

29 days ago
nubs

ChicagoTom - For the first time I held off on renewing my blue name in hopes there would be an update, but not being able to post pics and having a limited vtfu/vtfd really got frustrating so I bit the bullet. I'm part of the problem I guess :( Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/29/14 1:45 PM

Even giving Kirik the benefit of the doubt that there's still some attempt to re-write the site from the ground up, they still should be making improvements and fixes on the current platform since it was always gonna be a long-ass time before any of that came to fruition.

Throwing a few bones like allowing app-users to vote in polls and blue name app users to post pictures would buy a lot of goodwill. Also not having mud-namers getting their posts turned into htmo source corde when trying to edit.

Seriously, we need something at this point (of course, phone users won't be able to see that I've italicized "something" in the last sentence).

29 days ago
fraz1001
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you at KIRIK

Don't be scared homie

Unless you have no updates of course Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
ChicagoTom

ttt for an update Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Sandy Pantz
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, you guys thought I was serious in the OP?

-Kirik
29 days ago
Musashi

How 'bout them Giants!
29 days ago
Aleksandra Albus Gstring
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ktaco - May have already been mentioned but I'll post anyway.

If I'm not logged in and I want to post a reply when in a thread, I proceed to log in and it redirects me back to the home page. It would be nice if it kept me in the thread I was viewing at the time of log in.

Platform: Laptop

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Browser: Internet Explorer 11

This Phone Post 3.0
29 days ago
Tiresias
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - 

Even giving Kirik the benefit of the doubt that there's still some attempt to re-write the site from the ground up, they still should be making improvements and fixes on the current platform since it was always gonna be a long-ass time before any of that came to fruition.

Throwing a few bones like allowing app-users to vote in polls and blue name app users to post pictures would buy a lot of goodwill. Also not having mud-namers getting their posts turned into htmo source corde when trying to edit.

Seriously, we need something at this point (of course, phone users won't be able to see that I've italicized "something" in the last sentence).

Well said. And the italics thing really hits home for me. The thought that a large chunk of readers will have no idea when I italicize things makes it almost seem not worth it to post at all.

29 days ago
Siscio

My name is Malik Lewis and Its says that I lost to "Yunier Valdez" by KO, when in fact it was I that ko'd him.

my record is 3-1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.