UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Teh Official UG Thiago Silva Support Thread

2/7/14 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thuglife13
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I can hear you, the rest of the world hears you, and the people who turned their backs on you, will hear all of us soon."

Silva Gang or don't bang!
2/7/14 7:03 PM
DoomFarmer
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x396/Silentg4life/Thiago%20Silva/thiago_silva.gif
2/7/14 7:09 PM
Tommyunited
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TriumphUnited.com, MarketingCoordinator
In early.

Thug life. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 7:11 PM
hendofanforlife
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but but, ive already used my VD today :(
2/7/14 7:15 PM
John M
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/7/14 7:16 PM
John M
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x396/Silentg4life/Thiago%20Silva/thiago_silva.gif

2/7/14 7:18 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife - but but, ive already used my VD today :(
Yeah buddy! Free my blackzillian' Thiago doe! Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 7:19 PM
The Acorn
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In,Crime of passion, give the guy a break. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 8:02 PM
RadiO

i feel bad for him but u cant be beating ur wife up on the reg
2/7/14 8:08 PM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support he gets a fair trial.

That's it. Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 8:09 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ op sign name Phone Post 3.0
2/7/14 8:13 PM
Vader03
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - I support he gets a fair trial.

That's it. Phone Post 3.0
This. He always seemed like an asshole Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:23 AM
Thuglife13
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kiss my grits!
2/8/14 12:28 AM
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NORCAL707 - Support? Dude fell off his rocker Phone Post 3.0

mental health,the guy needs help.i think we can all agree he's off his rocker
2/8/14 1:37 AM
FreightTrain

I strongly disagree with employers who terminate people who have been arrested.

Almost anyone can be arrested at anytime, especially these days.

Let the alleged criminal have his day in court.

At-least wait until hes found guilty (if hes found guilty) and then treat the situation accordingly.
2/8/14 1:59 AM
ElCid

KING Stannis Baratheon -
FreightTrain - I strongly disagree with employers who terminate people who have been arrested.

At-least wait until hes found guilty (if hes found guilty) and then treat the situation accordingly.
You obviously have no idea what sort of negative exposure comes from allowing an armed thug who has already threatened his ex wife plus resist police arrest would do to the UFC if kept around. And how damaging that would be to a product already revered by many conservatives the world over.

Dana got this 100% correct. Phone Post 3.0
It's all fun and games on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 2:05 AM
spjackson77

FreightTrain - I strongly disagree with employers who terminate people who have been arrested.

by your logic, we should all be treating oj simpsons like a innocent person who was wrongly accused. Hey, a jury of his peers found him not guilty, he must be a great guy.

There are times when it is perfectly reasonable to form an opinion before somebody has their day in court. This is one of those times. The facts of the case so far are in-des-fucking-put-a-fuckin-ble
2/8/14 2:08 AM
dmjr98
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm holding off serious judgment until there's a clear story but from what I can gather on what's coming out this had been blown WAY out of proportion. Im going to support silva intil I have a reason not to Phone Post
2/8/14 2:15 AM
Pappy Knuckles
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bitch fucked Pablo and was trying to take his house and his money. I support Thiago Silva.
2/8/14 2:38 AM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kazp306 - 
FreightTrain - I strongly disagree with employers who terminate people who have been arrested.

Well hes still in the slammer, so he's clearly guilty of something or considered high risk to do something else crazy. Phone Post 3.0

He's clearly guilty? Of what? You have no proof of anything.
2/8/14 3:18 AM
Delightone
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pappy Knuckles - Bitch fucked Pablo and was trying to take his house and his money. I support Thiago Silva.
This Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 3:39 AM
DoomFarmer
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KING Stannis Baratheon - Anyway I'm really just here for Thiago.. In support of him..

Going to jail. Phone Post 3.0
The real Stannis wouldn't be so bitch made. Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 7:50 AM
Rob San Soo

In Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 12:50 PM
SpicyTaco20

Kazp306 -

Well hes still in the slammer, so he's clearly guilty of something or considered high risk to do something else crazy. Phone Post 3.0
He's high eisk because of accusations. the alleged gun in the mouth thing was January 30th. NOT the 6th, NOT the same day he went the gym. (She called 911, and got a restraining order). Feb the 5th, she called 911 again. Thiago sent a threatening text (Breaking the restraining order).
finally, Feb 6th, Thiago pulls up outside the gym, ONLY his ex wife goes outside? She claims he pulled a gun on her, and told her to bring Pablo outside. Pablo claims he came out, saw the gun, and ran back inside to call 911. Thiago drove off. My thoughts...Why would Pablo, or any of the other men in the gym let her go outside alone to talk to her abusive ex? (IF he were outside waving a gun in a drunken rampage, as per the accusations).
No gun found on Thiago mentioned, or in his house. Thiago was not drunk at time of arrest. It seems like a case of he said / she said. The court hearing mentioned zero actual evidence, other than the threatening text on the 5th. (Which, without seeing all texts back and forth I wouldn't give an optinion on). Phone Post 3.0
2/8/14 5:08 PM
nostripewhite

lol you fags will let him being a psycho go because he's a B level fighter.

Send him back to Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.