MySonTommyGunn -
Pitbull3744 -
teamquestnorth - 
Pitbull3744 -

Age-32

Height 5'6

Weight- 190-Muscle

Location-Bergen COuntry NJ

Have practices BJJ for about 5 years, and Muay Thai/Kickboxing  for about 5 years.  Stopped training to focus on weight lifting full time about 4 years ago

I didnt know you were a manlet pitbull Phone Post 3.0

Yup, and im the nastiest one lol

Maybe we should include pics, to help with the tale of the tape 

Lets see what everyone looks like what do you think?

What would pics prove brah? Do U think swoleness is toughness huh punk?

Na I'm just messing with ya brah :) Phone Post 3.0
You're right though because we have all seen that doesn't mean shit in a fight and I for one will admit its a bit of a handicap. If I was really to do this I would want to cut down to like 135-140 but I can't do that for one fight when I have plans for something else. Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GregNoActionJackson
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time to stop smoking and get that cardio up huh Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:28 PM
teamquestnorth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

If this happens, let's do it in MA (home of the UG/Kirik)...

I think this could be a really awesome event. Anyone remember the UG vs Sherdog event? I bumped the thread for nostalgia.

Im down to put up a pic when we get everyone signed up.

How many people can sign up anyway.

Hopefully some more people around my size sign up because so far "crazy power muay thay" is the only one.

I wouldnt exactly be too thrilled to fight a HW who trains out of roufusport with 16 yrs of muay thai experience lol Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:29 PM
teamquestnorth
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quoted the wrong person Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:30 PM
teamquestnorth

GregNoActionJackson - Time to stop smoking and get that cardio up huh Phone Post 3.0
I just quit smoking like 2 weeks ago.

When dreamer mentioned its 3x2 or 3x3 minute rounds I let out a huge sigh of relief lol Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:33 PM
Crazy Power Muay Thai
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't train at rufousport. I started at sixteen but have not trained in years. Just getting back in. Starting from foundation. I may end up dropping weight as I train. Should have firm idea next few weeks how weight is doing. I may join by the time this happens though
2/10/14 8:35 PM
Crazy Power Muay Thai
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - 
Galanis -

I think this could be a really awesome event. Anyone remember the UG vs Sherdog event? I bumped the thread for nostalgia.

Hopefully some more people around my size sign up because so far "crazy power muay thay" is the only one.

I wouldnt exactly be too thrilled to fight a HW who trains out of roufusport with 16 yrs of muay thai experience lol Phone Post 3.0

VU for possibility of Match up!

2/10/14 8:38 PM
teamquestnorth

Crazy Power Muay Thai -
teamquestnorth - 
Galanis -

VU for possibility of Match up!

Lol

Im envisioning this fight going down like rich franklin vs anderson silva 1 and 2

Me being rich franklin :( Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:43 PM
ScottV
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/10/14 8:47 PM

Anyone that said they want to compete send me your contact information such as real name, phone number, and email. Im going to keep a spreadsheet with all of our info for when this gets going.

2/10/14 8:45 PM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sid Rival
5' 9"
170 walking weight, willing to fight LW/165 CW/WW
Trained with Brian Cobb and Team Pain and Suffering, as a sparring partner for his camps for Rad Martinez and Drew Fickett but have never fought myself.

Located in Bakersfield, CA about an hour north of LA. Where we planning on trying to hold this thing? UofMMA in LA might be down to help? Anyone have a contact for them? Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:49 PM
GregNoActionJackson
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottV -

Anyone that said they want to compete send me your contact information such as real name, phone number, and email. Im going to keep a spreadsheet with all of our info for when this gets going.

It's not letting me PM you because we aren't friends Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 8:54 PM
DreamerMMA
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 - Sid Rival
5' 9"
170 walking weight, willing to fight LW/165 CW/WW
Trained with Brian Cobb and Team Pain and Suffering, as a sparring partner for his camps for Rad Martinez and Drew Fickett but have never fought myself.

Located in Bakersfield, CA about an hour north of LA. Where we planning on trying to hold this thing? UofMMA in LA might be down to help? Anyone have a contact for them? Phone Post 3.0

It will be with TUFF-N-UFF in Las Vegas.

2/10/14 8:56 PM
GregNoActionJackson

PM sent Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 9:01 PM
teamquestnorth

ScottV -

Did u get my pm? Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 9:09 PM
ScottV
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - 
ScottV -

Did u get my pm? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I got yours and GregNoActionJackson's. Im doing the spreadsheet right now.

2/10/14 9:11 PM
Crazy Power Muay Thai

Edited: 02/10/14 9:12 PM
Info sent ask only that you keep personal contact info off of the interwebz... thanks!
2/10/14 9:14 PM
DreamerMMA
561 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy Power Muay Thai - Info sent ask only that you keep personal contact info off of the interwebz... thanks!

While nobody should be posting phone numbers and addresses real names will be needed for the cards.

If you are afraid of the internet having your real name this won't be a good idea as these fights will likely be televised and on DVD.

I forgot to mention that TUFF-N-UFF is on TV in the Vegas area.  They also have a streaming PPV for their events for 9.99 IIRC.

2/10/14 9:15 PM
DreamerMMA

Also for any sponsors that might be interested in this you can do more than just support the fighters.

TUFF-N-UFF is a fantastic promotion and they are always looking for quality sponsors.  Feel free to contact them for questions, I can get you in touch with them as well.

2/10/14 9:27 PM
Crazy Power Muay Thai

Name is fine. I don't mind starting a later bloomer career!
2/10/14 9:34 PM
teamquestnorth

Barao_Belieber -

Sex: male (except on Thursdays)
5'5"
Weight: 165 (Down from 215 thanks to UG fitness challenge) Still more to go.

Experience: I watch UFC and street fights. I also fought my brother and sister. I beat her most of the time.

Special moves: Windmill punch and the Kalib Starnes finisher.

Training out of: Tristar

On a serious note, I have zero anything training other than having just started JJ. I will totaly 100% do this!!!

You used to be 5'5" and 215?

Is that even physically possible? Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 9:36 PM
ScottV

teamquestnorth - 
Barao_Belieber -

Sex: male (except on Thursdays)
5'5"
Weight: 165 (Down from 215 thanks to UG fitness challenge) Still more to go.

Experience: I watch UFC and street fights. I also fought my brother and sister. I beat her most of the time.

Special moves: Windmill punch and the Kalib Starnes finisher.

Training out of: Tristar

On a serious note, I have zero anything training other than having just started JJ. I will totaly 100% do this!!!

You used to be 5'5" and 215?

Is that even physically possible? Phone Post 3.0

I thought the same thing but I didn't want to be mean...

2/10/14 9:41 PM
GregNoActionJackson

This is definitely worth the trip to Vegas Phone Post 3.0
2/10/14 9:45 PM
DreamerMMA

Don't get too discouraged if you don't find a match right away.

Have patience, spread the word.  It will grow.

2/10/14 9:53 PM
DreamerMMA

GregNoActionJackson - This is definitely worth the trip to Vegas Phone Post 3.0

Vegas is a real good time and Jeff knows how to pick the good afterparty spots.

2/10/14 9:56 PM
teamquestnorth

Ive never been to vegas.

Ill be planning on staying 2 or 3 days after to binge drink, gamble and hit up strip clubs

Im as pumped as 3 capuazanos right now Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.