UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UGGP 2014

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/18/14 11:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TFK_OliverClothesoff
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/14 11:15 PM
teamquestnorth: 1. Its TFK_OlivierClothesOff not Olivier clothes off. 2. I've been at a gym for more than a year now, which is more than i can say for some of you lazy bums. 3. As per my managers(sir pescadero) orders i can not disclose any weight information/gameplan at this time. 4. I'll let you live out your fantasy but let me know when you wake up. However I'm afraid I got some bad news because you wont't be fortunate enough to last one round with me, and you'll be forced to return to your ramshackle home and your miserable lowly lifestyle pondering what could have been.......Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!
3/18/14 11:10 PM
Letibleu
1821 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_OliverClothesoff - teamquestnorth: 1. Its TFK_OlivierClothesOff not Olivier clothes off. 2. gym for more than a year now, which is more than i of you lazy bums. 3. As per my managers(sir pescade not disclose any weight information/gameplan at thi you live out your fantasy but let me know when you However I'm afraid I got some bad news because yo fortunate enough to last one round with me, and yo return to your ramshackle home and your miserable pondering what could have been.......Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!

Ego much?

3/18/14 11:18 PM
TFK_OliverClothesoff
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
TFK_OliverClothesoff - teamquestnorth: 1. Its TFK_OlivierClothesOff not Olivier clothes off. 2. gym for more than a year now, which is more than i of you lazy bums. 3. As per my managers(sir pescade not disclose any weight information/gameplan at thi you live out your fantasy but let me know when you However I'm afraid I got some bad news because yo fortunate enough to last one round with me, and yo return to your ramshackle home and your miserable pondering what could have been.......Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!

Ego much?

It's not ego if you can back it up. You of all people should know that Leti. Are you not French?
3/19/14 2:08 AM
Nicholas Kage
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought letibleu was Canadian. Doesn't he train at tristar? Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 2:09 AM
Nicholas Kage
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greg Jackson where U at? Hopefully u had a blast at the wedding. Now time to get to work! Let's bAng bruh! Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 2:27 AM
Letibleu
1821 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/14 2:28 AM
TFK_OliverClothesoff - 
Letibleu - 

Ego much?

It's not ego if you can back it up. You of all people should know that Leti. Are you not French?

If you can back it up you wouldn't be talking like that. By deduction I can say you need to be posturing because you're nervous. Your ego is a protection mechanism to hide your inherent flaws... you are weak. The size of the ego is usually proportionate to the size of the self esteem since it compensates. 

Real confidence is acquired through trial and error and not posturing and bragging. Real confidence and self esteem is demonstrated through humility (the mirror of ego). 

Good luck on Sept 19th, we will see if your performance backs up your mouth. ;)
3/19/14 2:51 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Youshername when are you gonna post a picture? Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 3:27 AM
wrx08sti
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my opponent hasn't been too vocal on here lately, I hope I dont have a reason to be worrying x_x
3/19/14 3:32 AM
Letibleu

wrx08sti - my opponent hasn't been too vocal on here lately, I hope I dont have a reason to be worrying x_x

Has he been posting anywhere in the forums? (who is he?)

3/19/14 1:38 PM
HitsToTheDome
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wrx08sti - my opponent hasn't been too vocal on here lately, I hope I dont have a reason to be worrying x_x

You don't have to worry, see you in six months!
3/19/14 1:40 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HitsToTheDome -

VTFU to the magic number!! Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 2:49 PM
YousHerName
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AllAmericanBoxing - Youshername when are you gonna post a picture? Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man been busy and still don't know how to. I'll just send you one in a PM and you can post it from there? Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 4:05 PM
Tinerrz

Is there a UKUGGP? Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 6:29 PM
DreamerMMA
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
YousHerName - 
AllAmericanBoxing - Youshername when are you gonna post a picture? Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man been busy and still don't know how to. I'll just send you one in a PM and you can post it from there? Phone Post 3.0

You can't post pictures if you are a mud name.

Just drop a link to a photobucket account or something and one of us can post for you.

3/19/14 6:33 PM
DreamerMMA
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tinerrz - Is there a UKUGGP? Phone Post 3.0

No but some Australian UGers were trying to set up an event for their neck of the woods.

If someone is willing to put in the groundwork you could probably get one going.

I've had a decent amount of folks from England and Europe in general express interest in fighting on a UGGP it's just that all of them have been in the states.

I'm an American myself so it's why I do the events here, the couple I didn't run were also done by American MMA companies.

I would love to see you guys do one in the UK, I would love to help any way I can but I don't think I could run one.  Doesn't seem feasible for me to set up an event in the UK that I can't possibly get to.

I suggest starting a thread expressing interest in a UGGP in the UK.  See if there is any interest from potential fighters, try to get folks to list their height, weight, age, sex, fight experience and training experience and get them to match up.

If you can get a few potential matches that is a good indicator that the idea has merit and you can move on to the next steps from there which would be getting a promotion on board and sponsors.

3/19/14 7:06 PM
theoutsiders
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does one attend this event to spectate? Got lots of popcorn to bring too Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 7:25 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theoutsiders - How does one attend this event to spectate? Got lots of popcorn to bring too Phone Post 3.0
Go to Vegas and buy a ticket methinks lol. Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 7:46 PM
DreamerMMA

theoutsiders - How does one attend this event to spectate? Got lots of popcorn to bring too Phone Post 3.0

Well, you could show up at the venue and purchase a ticket on the day of the event.

Also, there is usually some kind of discount for tickets purchased online or at one of the sponsoring vendors.  Those details will come out as the event gets closer.

TUFF-N-UFF puts on a show about once a month so I wouldn't expect to see much about the tickets for this event until late August or early September.

IIRC tickets are normally about 25 dollars.

As the event time draws closer I'll get more information and keep you guys updated with anything like that.  I know there are several forum members who want to attend the fights and I'd like to see them there.

3/19/14 8:08 PM
teamquestnorth
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theoutsiders - How does one attend this event to spectate? Got lots of popcorn to bring too Phone Post 3.0
Hey PM me your email addy Phone Post 3.0
3/20/14 3:50 AM
wrx08sti

HitsToTheDome - 

im happy as hell to read that!!! im preparing for a war and I hope you are as well!!!
3/20/14 4:14 AM
UGCTT_The Project
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH -
GregNoActionJackson - 
RJJH -

Just got back from New Orleans, great vacation, now the grind starts......come prepared Sid Rival, I aim to finish this fight.

Dude I was just talking with my dad about how we both want to go there badly. Bet it was amazing Phone Post 3.0

I fucking LOVED IT. we were there for 5 days. it was incredible. we did as much as possible. basically zero sleep. here are some highlights.

4 flights totalling 16 hours, car ride from Canada totalling 14 hours, 10000Km traveled, 5 states, 7 hand grenades (total), 18 absinthes (incredible, my now drink of choice), 7 hour long 311 concert, visited 3 plantations, epic car ride from New Orleans to Destin Florida and back in one day (I survived florida!! yes!!), found weed without any problems.

various atrocities....ie. we are standing on the sidewalk on burbon street working on my second handgenade of the afternoon, super fat chick in painted in white pants walking 5 feet from us with her man, she falls on the cobble stone on burbon street and does a full faceplant. nothing but face. her hands were holding a purse and a drinks. naturally, those pants ripped like crazy, without hesitation she stands up, bloody faced leans against a wall, takes off her pants AND underwear, hands them to her man, he puts them in a bag (WTF?!?!?!) and they keep walking like it didnt even happen.

twas awesome.

How did you like destin? That's where I am Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 1:44 PM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alrighty I guess I'll be that guy and address the elephant in the room. Do they drug test for ammy mma? Cause I know for sure my opponent smokes the weed, and I too may or may not occasionally partake in the pakalolo. Just want to know if I need to taper off or what the deal was. Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 2:05 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
4287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 - Alrighty I guess I'll be that guy and address the elephant in the room. Do they drug test for ammy mma? Cause I know for sure my opponent smokes the weed, and I too may or may not occasionally partake in the pakalolo. Just want to know if I need to taper off or what the deal was. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao!!

"Smoke 2 joints in the morning, I smoke 2 joints at night, I smoke 2 more in the afternoon it makes me feel alright"

Please walk out to Sublime!! Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 2:32 PM
Nicholas Kage

Yeah I have to know in advance so I can taper off my trt hgh and anabolics yo Phone Post 3.0
3/21/14 3:10 PM
GregNoActionJackson
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 - Alrighty I guess I'll be that guy and address the elephant in the room. Do they drug test for ammy mma? Cause I know for sure my opponent smokes the weed, and I too may or may not occasionally partake in the pakalolo. Just want to know if I need to taper off or what the deal was. Phone Post 3.0
Read my mind, didn't want to be that guy. Lol. I smoke a bit but plan on stopping 6 weeks out Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.