UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UGGP 2014

3/17/14 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson - I saw my card was charged for the shipping of the mouth guard, I'm excited to get it! Phone Post 3.0
I still need to give them a call. Been really busy at work. I'll try and do that today. Phone Post 3.0
3/17/14 11:42 AM
GregNoActionJackson
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://imgur.com/37KxngR

If a blue would be so kind. My Gladiator kit came in today, can't wait to get home and get to work on it Phone Post 3.0
3/17/14 8:57 PM
UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/14 9:00 PM
GregNoActionJackson - http://imgur.com/37KxngR

If a blue would be so kind. My Gladiator kit came in today, can't wait to get home and get to work on it Phone Post 3.0

3/17/14 8:59 PM
RJJH
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/17/14 10:21 PM
YousHerName
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost passed out in Must Thai Conditioning tonight lol. I got a long way to go.. Phone Post 3.0
3/17/14 10:33 PM
YousHerName
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName - Almost passed out in Must Thai Conditioning tonight lol. I got a long way to go.. Phone Post 3.0
Muay*** Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 12:18 AM
teamquestnorth
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I need updates on my opponent TFK Oliver clothes off.

Have u joined a gym?

U gonna make weight?

Are u prepared for the very real possibility of getting thoroughly outclased on the feet and the ground? Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 12:40 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName - Almost passed out in Must Thai Conditioning tonight lol. I got a long way to go.. Phone Post 3.0
Glad to hear you joined a MMA gym dude. Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 12:59 AM
................hey yo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this going to be on fightpass? Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 1:22 AM
Crazy Power Muay Thai
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checking the thread. hoping for local fight!
3/18/14 12:14 PM
YousHerName

AllAmericanBoxing -
You shouldn't be...

Haha JP thanks man it feels good to get in the gym. Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 1:55 PM
YousHerName

AllAmericanBoxing -
BTW I just wanted to know why you want this fight at 125. You are a little taller than me and we both walk around about 140. What is the advantage of cutting down to 125 for this fight? Ill do it for sure but it just seems like 135 makes more sense for both of us in my mind. Let me know what you think. Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 5:02 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName -
AllAmericanBoxing -
BTW I just wanted to know why you want this fight at 125. You are a little taller than me and we both walk around about 140. What is the advantage of cutting down to 125 for this fight? Ill do it for sure but it just seems like 135 makes more sense for both of us in my mind. Let me know what you think. Phone Post 3.0
Well I only weigh about 133 when I'm in shape and eating healthy. I used to wrestle at 122 and had a kb smoker at 125 lbs. So that's why lol. Id be okay with doin it at 130 but no higher. Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 6:35 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy Power Muay Thai - checking the thread. hoping for local fight!
It sucks that you were in early but didn't make the card. Would have been awesome. Much respect, Sean. Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 6:48 PM
YousHerName

AllAmericanBoxing -
YousHerName -
AllAmericanBoxing -
Well I only weigh about 133 when I'm in shape and eating healthy. I used to wrestle at 122 and had a kb smoker at 125 lbs. So that's why lol. Id be okay with doin it at 130 but no higher. Phone Post 3.0
Gotcha. Yea I'm down for 130, I just don't see why we would want to be cutting when it won't benefit either of us. But we agreed for 125 so if that's what you want I'm down. I personally would rather 130 or 135 so I don't have to deal with worrying about weight but its up to you man. Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 10:13 PM
Nicholas Kage
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished up yoga for my training. Shits tough. Phone Post 3.0
3/18/14 10:15 PM
TFK_OliverClothesoff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/14 11:10 PM
Double Post
3/18/14 10:19 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Things are going well on my end.

I am slacking off martial arts training for 2 weeks. This week and the next are the two hardest ones I have ever had to go through because of personal stuff. I am keeping up with the diet and cardio though.

3/18/14 11:08 PM
TFK_OliverClothesoff
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/14 11:15 PM
teamquestnorth: 1. Its TFK_OlivierClothesOff not Olivier clothes off. 2. I've been at a gym for more than a year now, which is more than i can say for some of you lazy bums. 3. As per my managers(sir pescadero) orders i can not disclose any weight information/gameplan at this time. 4. I'll let you live out your fantasy but let me know when you wake up. However I'm afraid I got some bad news because you wont't be fortunate enough to last one round with me, and you'll be forced to return to your ramshackle home and your miserable lowly lifestyle pondering what could have been.......Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!
3/18/14 11:10 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_OliverClothesoff - teamquestnorth: 1. Its TFK_OlivierClothesOff not Olivier clothes off. 2. gym for more than a year now, which is more than i of you lazy bums. 3. As per my managers(sir pescade not disclose any weight information/gameplan at thi you live out your fantasy but let me know when you However I'm afraid I got some bad news because yo fortunate enough to last one round with me, and yo return to your ramshackle home and your miserable pondering what could have been.......Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!

Ego much?

3/18/14 11:18 PM
TFK_OliverClothesoff

Letibleu - 
TFK_OliverClothesoff - teamquestnorth: 1. Its TFK_OlivierClothesOff not Olivier clothes off. 2. gym for more than a year now, which is more than i of you lazy bums. 3. As per my managers(sir pescade not disclose any weight information/gameplan at thi you live out your fantasy but let me know when you However I'm afraid I got some bad news because yo fortunate enough to last one round with me, and yo return to your ramshackle home and your miserable pondering what could have been.......Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!

Ego much?

It's not ego if you can back it up. You of all people should know that Leti. Are you not French?
3/19/14 2:08 AM
Nicholas Kage
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought letibleu was Canadian. Doesn't he train at tristar? Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 2:09 AM
Nicholas Kage

Greg Jackson where U at? Hopefully u had a blast at the wedding. Now time to get to work! Let's bAng bruh! Phone Post 3.0
3/19/14 2:27 AM
Letibleu

Edited: 03/19/14 2:28 AM
TFK_OliverClothesoff - 
Letibleu - 

Ego much?

It's not ego if you can back it up. You of all people should know that Leti. Are you not French?

If you can back it up you wouldn't be talking like that. By deduction I can say you need to be posturing because you're nervous. Your ego is a protection mechanism to hide your inherent flaws... you are weak. The size of the ego is usually proportionate to the size of the self esteem since it compensates. 

Real confidence is acquired through trial and error and not posturing and bragging. Real confidence and self esteem is demonstrated through humility (the mirror of ego). 

Good luck on Sept 19th, we will see if your performance backs up your mouth. ;)
3/19/14 2:51 AM
AllAmericanBoxing

Youshername when are you gonna post a picture? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.