UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Is Voodoo a acceptable mMa strategy ?

2/12/14 5:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
superCalo
804 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/14 5:17 PM

Even though I am a Christian I have for some years practised voodoo on  people that have wronged me, that have looked at me with what I have perceived to be the evil eye, muslims, or I am offended by, often prevention is better than the cure.

Defeat a enemy before he defeats you, stick a pin in him till hes done. Mantras that get me through the day, as such wondering if mMa fighters have utilized this against their opponents ?

I'll never forget getting a associate who stole my stapler drunk, the bile he vomited out on the floor , projecting out of his mouth as though demon spawn confirmed to me the power of this ritual. I smiled in satisfaction but also contemplated the raw energy I was now able to command, its a sobering experience, not for my college however.

I Noticed that Chris Weidman has what looks like voodoo inspired tattoo on his shoulder,  did he  stick pins in the leg of a Anderson Silva doll, who knows, but that was not a natural break in any sense of the word.

Making a doll is fairly easy, I use corn husks as natural products are said to have higher lower astral properties & when one makes it oneself you are able to impart your hatred into the very fabric of the doll.

Vitor Belfort has been utilising a traditional looking voodoo style haircut of late, is it coincidence ? perhaps but one can't argue with its effectiveness

there is no doubt mMa is a spiritual sport, the word martial literally translating into spirit , as such it makes sense to utilise the 9th weapon, beyond the elbows, knees, fists, shins & the like, the 9th weapon is perhaps the most powerful of them all , certainly the most dangerous if used effectivly or even ineffectivly if it rebounds on the user.

2/12/14 5:29 PM
uberpinscher
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 4 knowledge Phone Post 3.0
2/12/14 5:30 PM
Team GDP
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IS THAT WHY MY BACK IS ALWAYS HURTING?!?!? Phone Post 3.0
2/12/14 5:32 PM
superCalo
804 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I even make my own pins, file down end of paper clip to a point, temper it in flame of a black candle,  for the head will use a paste that hardens, try & get some skin flakes, hair, something they've touched, mix it with flour water, makes a light dough, roll into small ball & stick on head of pin, 

2/12/14 5:38 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for knowledge of the darkness permeating through MMA. Phone Post 3.0
2/12/14 5:39 PM
superCalo

and what if

2/12/14 5:42 PM
superCalo

taking my ball & going home

2/12/14 7:20 PM
Team GDP
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 

and what if

what a bunch of bullshit. i fucking hate when they do this type of shit

2/12/14 7:20 PM
Team GDP

superCalo - 

and what if

2/13/14 8:12 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP -
superCalo - 

and what if

This!!

They're happy to post boring bullshit about Ring Card girls but Calo comes in with some left field thoughts on MMA and it's banished :(

Was gonna get a blue when Calo came back, but not now.

Fuck em!!! Phone Post 3.0
2/13/14 7:13 PM
TryhardNobody
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is why i check what if everyday. this place hides a lot of interesting shit here. Good thing Kirik brought you back so he can dump your shit in what if

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.