UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> St-Pierre: I'd fght Brock Lesnar

2/14/14 6:57 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

After his win over Johny Hendricks, Georges St-Pierre walked away from MMA and the UFC. However, he believes that a come back is always possible and he's willing to fight anyone, as long it's a fair challenge:

"I got to a point in my career that, even though I loved the belt, I wasn’t fighting for it anymore," he said. "It had more to do with my opponent and the challenge. I rather fight a better fighter with no title on the line than fighting a regular fighter in a title fight. The fight itself is what interests me the most."

Anderson Silva superfight in the horizon?

"There’s always a possibility," GSP said. "Some fighters want to fight me because of my name, others for the money. I would fight Anderson Silva. I would even fight Brock Lesnar if it’s a fair fight for both. I’m not afraid of anyone, but I’m not stupid (laughs). Many people think that a fight shows who’s the toughest, but that’s not my case. I see things in a professional and intelligent way."

GSP decided to leave the sport citing personal issues, and he’s not willing to discuss it yet.

"I don’t know, let’s see in the future," he said with a laugh.

read entire article...

2/14/14 7:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DoomFarmer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Say it to his face like a man."
2/14/14 7:01 PM
RyannVonDoom

Make this fight. 

2/14/14 7:27 PM
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

even if GSP put his man pants back on and decided to bulk up to fight Brock, there's a huge difference...

Brock has surprisingly good cardio for a guy his size. GSP's cardio has gotten progressively worse as he's added 10-15 lbs of muscle... i imagine him gaining 50 lbs would make him pretty much worthless.
2/14/14 7:30 PM
CaptainAhab
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BshMstr - even if GSP put his man pants back on and decided to bulk up to fight Brock, there's a huge difference...

Brock has surprisingly good cardio for a guy his size. GSP's cardio has gotten progressively worse as he's added 10-15 lbs of muscle... i imagine him gaining 50 lbs would make him pretty much worthless.

It would also make him superman. People don't just gain 50 lbs of muscle.

He was joking about the Lesnar fight... hence the (Laughs)
2/14/14 7:42 PM
slamming

" I rather fight a better fighter with no title on the line than fighting a regular fighter in a title fight. The fight itself is what interests me the most."

That isn't what he did, at all.  He never jumped at the Anderson Silva fight for how many years was it?

2/14/14 7:45 PM
RyannVonDoom

slamming - 

" I rather fight a better fighter with no title on the line than fighting a regular fighter in a title fight. The fight itself is what interests me the most."

That isn't what he did, at all.  He never jumped at the Anderson Silva fight for how many years was it?

Dana ask you to attack GSP now? Is that what's on the Zuffa Bulletpoint sheets sent to you fucks?

2/14/14 7:45 PM
Rob San Soo

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 7:47 PM
crumbs

This was the highlight you pulled from this article? A not serious mention of Brock ?

Mmafightings own headline hints at tension between UFC and there fighters, and when it gets posted on the UG , its all the sudden about fighting Brock?

Don't want to rustle zuffa feathers?

2/14/14 7:58 PM
slamming

RyannVonDoom - 
slamming - 

Dana ask you to attack GSP now? Is that what's on the Zuffa Bulletpoint sheets sent to you fucks?

Settle down you stupid neckbeard.  Did you hear that from your "sources" too?  

You've been more than a little on edge ever since Brock pushed Heath's shit in.  Pinning your hopes on Mongo  isnt working out too well for you either.

2/14/14 8:36 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought the ug blog installed a spell check. the title says "fght" 

lol

2/14/14 8:47 PM
guardbr8kr

GSP is THE MAN !
2/14/14 8:51 PM
Elhoffo
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go home George's you are drunk Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 9:10 PM
Odins_Fleshlight
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what kinda weight GSP would come in at with a Lesnard fight. Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 9:14 PM
hendofanforlife
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ mongo. 

2/14/14 9:18 PM
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA

RyannVonDoom -
slamming - 

Is this shill accusation based on other posts or do you think anyone who is annoyed GSP avoided Silva for 4 years like the plague is a shill? Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 9:34 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_GayFerPayNINJA -
RyannVonDoom -
slamming - 

Is this shill accusation based on other posts or do you think anyone who is annoyed GSP avoided Silva for 4 years like the plague is a shill? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, and you're an unbiased authority on this subject Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 9:35 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prime UG blog form. Way to take an off-the-cuff comment and run with it as the title. Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 11:47 PM
Thuglife13
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP = Tristar's B.J. Penn

Not a single fuck to give...
2/15/14 12:16 AM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steel cage match? Phone Post 3.0
2/15/14 12:18 AM
Sarcasm_Misser
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA -
RyannVonDoom -
slamming - 

Not really, dude's a well-known Zuffa shill.
2/15/14 12:34 AM
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA

Sarcasm_Misser -
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA -
RyannVonDoom -
slamming - 

Didnt work out right there.

He was referring to the gsp avoiding silva part, not the shilling part of my post.

Good intentions though, and nailed the delivery. Phone Post 3.0
2/15/14 12:35 AM
RyannVonDoom

FETT_GayFerPayNINJA - 
Sarcasm_Misser -
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA -
RyannVonDoom -
slamming - 

He was referring to the gsp avoiding silva part, not the shilling part of my post.

Was based on his attacking GSP ever since Dana started to. 

2/15/14 12:38 AM
Aaron McKenzie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not only would he fought him, he would win... Under the right circumstances. Phone Post 3.0
2/15/14 12:44 AM
Sarcasm_Misser
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_GayFerPayNINJA - 
Sarcasm_Misser -
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA -
RyannVonDoom -
slamming - 

I was calling you a shill bro, implying that you're not unbiased.

Do you even trane?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.