UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 55" Vizio

2/19/14 2:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sierramist19
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally set up my 55" VIZIO E550i smart TV

TME!!
Any hacks, mirroring from laptop to TV without cable any apps that I should look into? Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 2:31 AM
qballs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine had an issue with a chip in the TV. After about a month I had only audio and no video. Vizio was awesome, they gave me a new TV no questions asked but they subcontracted the delivery. I refused to leave work early to have them deliver a replacement. Took me over a month to get a new TV.
2/19/14 2:38 AM
Sierramist19
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

qballs - Mine had an issue with a chip in the TV. After about a month I had only audio and no video. Vizio was awesome, they gave me a new TV no questions asked but they subcontracted the delivery. I refused to leave work early to have them deliver a replacement. Took me over a month to get a new TV.
How long did you have the TV before the chip took a shit on you? Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 12:15 PM
Sierramist19

. Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 12:24 PM
forrestfan
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

look up your TV model at avsforum.com in their forums. Other owners will have setting recommendations and info.
2/19/14 12:28 PM
Sierramist19

forrestfan - look up your TV model at avsforum.com in their forums. Other owners will have setting recommendations and info.
Thank you sir! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.