UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor now wants WEIDMAN to do extra drug tests

2/19/14 5:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zachlibs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This whole PED saga with Weidman and Vitor is hilarious. I personally like them both but Weidman is complaining and saying Vitors taking something, now Vitor feels like the victim so whats the only thing he can do? Obviously fire right back at Weidman and tell him he needs to be extra drug tested too. Obviously if one is extra tested, it makes sense that the other should be too, but it seems like these two are just bickering like 5th graders now Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 5:31 PM
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA

Cant blame Chris for being against TRT...

Vitor's deflections and projections are hillarious. Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 5:33 PM
fraz1001
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad they got a hold of Vitor at the mma awards.

Is he allowed trt right now? I'm guessing yes? Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 5:40 PM
tumn

you're boring!
2/19/14 5:41 PM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

fraz1001 - I'm glad they got a hold of Vitor at the mma awards.

Why wouldn't he be. He has a prescription. Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 5:42 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all for increased testing for title fights (at the very least) but it's a bit comical coming from Vitor Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 5:44 PM
fraz1001
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ISawSilva'sBONEr -

So if his levels are elevated when Nevada tested him last week,they simply won't give him a license to fight when he applies?! Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 5:45 PM
ChaosOverkill
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/19/14 10:48 PM

THE WAR TO BE THE FAVORITE FIGHTER FOR JESUS: FIGHTFAN AND OUTCOME DETERMINER!

2/19/14 5:46 PM
TMT
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone's cranky.
2/19/14 5:46 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the athletic commissions where serious about testing for PED's then they would start doing Carbon Isotope ratio tests for sports stars immediately, but they are not so until they have a change of heart I can't take what they say or do seriously
2/19/14 5:48 PM
raoullduke

It's just impossible to like Vitor these days. Every time he opens his mouth he spouts some idiotic, entitled nonsense. It's like he has no comprehension of how it makes him look to others. I'm beginning to think he's a psychopath or something.

This is your brain on Jesus.
2/19/14 5:49 PM
raoullduke

tumn - you're boring!

Talk to the hand.
2/19/14 5:53 PM
xsrg95
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoullduke - It's just impossible to like Vitor these days. Every time he opens his mouth he spouts some idiotic, entitled nonsense. It's like he has no comprehension of how it makes him look to others. I'm beginning to think he's a psychopath or something.

and it's also almost impossible to not be entertained by vitor. TRT or not he's always in an exciting fight. kill or be killed
2/19/14 5:54 PM
raoullduke

ISawSilva'sBONEr - 

Well even though he is allowed to use TRT he has to maintain his levels within a specific range. He was surprised tested at the MMA awards. If it turns out he was on too much, I think it will be treated like any other failed test.

I actually think Nevada have already refused him permission to fight on TRT though. So whether they will treat any test in his system then as a violation, or whether that will only apply to fight night, I don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was above his levels when they tested him. If so, that'll be fun when it goes down.
2/19/14 5:56 PM
raoullduke

xsrg95 - 
raoullduke - It's just impossible to like Vitor these days. Every time he opens his mouth he spouts some idiotic, entitled nonsense. It's like he has no comprehension of how it makes him look to others. I'm beginning to think he's a psychopath or something.

and it's also almost impossible to not be entertained by vitor. TRT or not he's always in an exciting fight. kill or be killed

Oh yeah, I've always enjoyed his fights. Doesn't change the fact that he seems like self obsessed douche bag.
2/19/14 5:58 PM
orcus

lol @ people getting annoyed at Vitor calling for more testing!

Don't we ALL want EVERY fighter to undergo stricter testing?
2/19/14 6:07 PM
ISawSilva'sBONEr

raoullduke - It's just impossible to like Vitor these days. Every time he opens his mouth he spouts some idiotic, entitled nonsense. It's like he has no comprehension of how it makes him look to others. I'm beginning to think he's a psychopath or something.

So your saying both fighters shouldn't be given the same testing? Because that's all he's asking for. Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 6:17 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Weidman is clean, why not do extra testing?
2/19/14 6:27 PM
raoullduke

ISawSilva'sBONEr - 
raoullduke - It's just impossible to like Vitor these days. Every time he opens his mouth he spouts some idiotic, entitled nonsense. It's like he has no comprehension of how it makes him look to others. I'm beginning to think he's a psychopath or something.

So your saying both fighters shouldn't be given the same testing? Because that's all he's asking for. Phone Post 3.0

If you want special treatment, you have to accept the terms of that treatment. He gets extra testing because an exception has been made for the rule to enable him to use TRT, so no, I don't think they should get the same testing. Unless they're both expected to follow the same rules.
2/19/14 6:29 PM
orcus

What possible reason would you have to not want everyone to get stricter testing? Testing isn't a punishment. It's to make sure everyone is clean. Why do you not want more assurance that every fighter is clean?
2/19/14 6:33 PM
raoullduke

Briggy - 
ISawSilva'sBONEr -

Clearly Vitor KO'd one of his favorite fighters thats why he doesn't like him Phone Post 3.0

Classic MMA forum logic.

No, he was always one of my favorites. My fandom kind of started to wane when he started prattling on about Jesus all the time, but I still liked him, it too another hit when he got on TRT, but I still liked him, the point at which I started hating him, was when he got pissy while being questioned about TRT.
2/19/14 6:37 PM
MMAtador

Vitor doesn't want Weidman to get to his level"s" Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 6:40 PM
FETT_GayFerPayNINJA

I knew Orcus would be spinning this thread around within minutes... Phone Post 3.0
2/19/14 6:46 PM
5pointer

Victor is off at the moment. I'm pretty sure he has to submit blood levels to the NSAC while off to help his case that he medically needs it. As a hugger since 97 and a keen eye for his different body appearances his last few pics from twitter show a smaller Vitor for sure.
2/19/14 6:48 PM
raoullduke

Briggy - 
raoullduke -
Briggy - 
ISawSilva'sBONEr -

Clearly Vitor KO'd one of his favorite fighters thats why he doesn't like him Phone Post 3.0

Classic MMA forum logic.

No, he was always one of my favorites. My fandom kind of started to wane when he started prattling on about Jesus all the time, but I still liked him, it too another hit when he got on TRT, but I still liked him, the point at which I started hating him, was when he got pissy while being questioned about TRT.
So you disliked him cause of his religious beliefs? The guy has gone through some rough moments in life and if being religious gives him a peace of mind, why should anyone care? As for trt, Chael, Hendo, Mir, Forrest, Big Foot are all on it to. As for getting mad about trt, maybe he's fed up with people discrediting his accomplishments due to trt. Phone Post 3.0

I don't judge anyone because of their religion. But sometimes when religious people start talking about their religion, they say something that makes me judge them. Like God hates fags, or infidels should be beheaded those provoke extreme judgement, or when someone knocks someone senseless on TV for money, and then thanks the prince of peace, that provokes mild judgement.

All the other TRT users you listed, I like them less knowing they're on it too. As for not wanting people speculating about how much of a part the TRT has played in his recent resurgence, that's par for the course, if you want positive exceptional treatment, you should shut up when it's time to take the negative special treatment that goes hand in hand with that special treatment.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.