UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Herb shakes head leaving cage

2/23/14 1:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
irish_pride
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone notice after the ronda stoppage herb dean seeming dejected and shaking his head side to side when he left the cage?

My screen was fuzzy but looked like it. What say you, think dean thought he blew it? Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:14 PM
Katsumoto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he was thinking, "damn, i can't believe i whored myself out for a few thousand bucks."

actually i didn't see the fight, but i'm glad my girl won. :)
2/23/14 1:15 PM
majikman
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope he realized he blew it.
2/23/14 1:20 PM
JOESONDO
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is filled with remorse for nearly getting Waldberg killed and topping that by ruining the main event of the card.
2/23/14 1:24 PM
Kirik
1835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Both stoppages were good. And the more you know, the better they look.

2/23/14 1:24 PM
StrikingMMA
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb is horrible.

Time for a standing 8 count so he doesn't ruin any more fights.
2/23/14 1:25 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yep just rewatched it. he was shaking his head.

2/23/14 1:25 PM
Kinkle

Both stoppages were fine.

2/23/14 1:26 PM
irish_pride
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not arguing the stoppages, I literally thought I saw him shaking his head in disgust or disappointment. Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:30 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yah I noticed that too. Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:31 PM
Winston Wolf

i think some of you should go back to watching tufman.Every fucking time people crying about fast stops This is a sport not street fight
2/23/14 1:31 PM
Stephen Holder

Had Dean waited for Rhonda to swarm and t-off on McMann after she dropped to the ground holding her abdomen (with her other hand's palm laying flat on the canvas and not using it to cover up to defend herself, btw) people would be appalled at him for not stopping it soon enough. He did the right thing.
2/23/14 1:35 PM
letsdodis
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't a bad stoppage imo. She possibly could have recovered but she looked defensiveless at the time Herb intervened. Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:36 PM
Jeon Sa
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

McMan didn't go as far to blame the ref but I think she disagrees with it. Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:37 PM
Knuckle Sandwich
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/23/14 1:37 PM
Would be really cool if he did an interview about the entire evening. It'd be interesting to know how he saw things from his point of view.
2/23/14 1:38 PM
Eisenberg
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Holder - Had Dean waited for Rhonda to swarm and t-off on McMann after she dropped to the ground holding her abdomen (with her other hand's palm laying flat on the canvas and not using it to cover up to defend herself, btw) people would be appalled at him for not stopping it soon enough. He did the right thing.

Lol no. It was FAR from a brutal knockdown. People dont have a problem with the Reem-Lesnar stoppage, which is how it should go if you drop from a body shot in that manner. He dropped after the body shot but was still trying to defend himself, when it became clear he wanted no more the fight was stopped. For McMann, the fight was stopped before she had a chance to show she could recover, therefore bad stoppage. For the fight to be stopped that quickly after a bodyshot knockdown it would have to be like Ceronne-Pettis, where Cowboy just fell hard after the shot, face down ass up and not moving.

2/23/14 1:39 PM
irish_pride

I don't have an issue with the stops, but if herb was shaking his head maybe he thought he messed up. Phone Post 3.0
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle -

Both stoppages were fine.

Lmao Phone Post 3.0
hendofanforlife
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here are both and they are just fine. perferct calls by herb imo.

Louisvillain
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was reminiscent of overeem/lesnar and cerrone/pettis liver shot ko's.
All 3 were justified and all 3 losers didn't complain.
WAR Herb! Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:40 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Kirik -

I thought the T.J stoppage was okay, that elbow the supposedly "knocked him out" didn't even really land. I thought the Mcmann stoppage was early. If Travis Browne wasn't stopped... Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:42 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

hendofanforlife -

here are both and they are just fine. perferct calls by herb imo.

The Mcmann gif conveniently stops right before she starts standing up. Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 1:44 PM
rockafella

You can't hold your belly in the doggystyle position. Not a bad stoppage.
2/23/14 1:45 PM
Riddlius

Stoppages look ok now that I have seen them again. I wish Herb would have let McMann go a sec more, but I cant fault him for jumping in either. BTW, is it possible he was shaking his head at the boos and not because the UFC paid him off?
2/23/14 1:45 PM
MagSlim

In a title fight you get a chance to get dropped and fight back.

In no way did Sara look out of it. She did not take several unanswered blows, there were like two. There was no flash KO, she never went limp.

In what world is that an ok title fight stoppage?

Somebody tweet Frankie Edgar and ask him. Lol. Think about how his career might look if they treated him like Sara. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.