UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gauntlet V

4/9/14 10:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So who won?! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 10:56 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - So who won?! Phone Post 3.0
I'm thinking it's you. Just added it again properly and it's seems to be you by 1 point! Just got the names mixed up in the last few questions. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 10:57 AM
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
I'm thinking it's you. Just added it again properly and it's seems to be you by 1 point! Just got the names mixed up in the last few questions. Phone Post 3.0
THANK FUCKING CHRIST!! 2X CHAMPION IN THE HOUSE!! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 11:00 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -
Jobe Watson the Bomber -
THANK FUCKING CHRIST!! 2X CHAMPION IN THE HOUSE!! Phone Post 3.0
Enjoy it sir. I'm going to sleep now and I'll wrap this puppy up tomorrow. The Blue Name is yours sir. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 11:00 AM

Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore, that was a very close battle we just had. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:07 PM
runamuckchuck
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations Butler on your victory.
Thank you Jobe for another entertaining Gauntlet Challenge. I don't often post here but I watch this challenge closely. 2 of my sons are competitors, one of them won and one of them didn't. I can't wait to watch the next one. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 7:02 PM
Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks jobe for running this sick comp. was good being in it. I will be a force next year! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 7:06 PM
CAT DAMMIT
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore - Thanks jobe for running this sick comp. was good being in it. I will be a force next year! Phone Post 3.0
UNTIL NEXT YEAR Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 7:13 PM

CAT DAMMIT -
Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore - Thanks jobe for running this sick comp. was good being in it. I will be a force next year! Phone Post 3.0
When I beat you guys again? :D Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 7:25 PM
ShatsBassoon
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - 
CAT DAMMIT -

Fuck that Geeves you're going down next year!

4/9/14 8:36 PM
Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down for more poll rounds next year I was in both of them this year and won them both. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 9:24 PM
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore - I'm down for more poll rounds next year I was in both of them this year and won them both. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck you, and the horse you rode in on! Poll rounds blow Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 9:36 PM

ShatsBassoon -
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - 
CAT DAMMIT -

Fuck that Geeves you're going down next year!

Advance towards me, my brethren! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 10:22 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

runamuckchuck - Congratulations Butler on your victory.
Thank you Jobe for another entertaining Gauntlet Challenge. I don't often post here but I watch this challenge closely. 2 of my sons are competitors, one of them won and one of them didn't. I can't wait to watch the next one. Phone Post 3.0
Haha thankyou very much sir. The ending was all over the place but he got there in the end. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:58 AM
pk7tanner
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes thanx Joby that was the most fun I've had on the UG in years.
4/19/14 9:53 PM
GODdardMYgroinHURTS

Yo Butler, you let me know when you want me to renew the blue name. Can I award it now and it will go through? Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 7:53 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America -
Pleasesirmaiahavesomemore - I'm down for more poll rounds next year I was in both of them this year and won them both. Phone Post 3.0
Naah, the fucking Battleships round blows. Any other round I think I would have won. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 10:38 AM
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
FETT_TFK UGCTT Captain America -
Naah, the fucking Battleships round blows. Any other round I think I would have won. Phone Post 3.0
You might be right, I've been fortunate enough to not have to compete in one of those. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 1:12 PM

GODdardMYgroinHURTS - Yo Butler, you let me know when you want me to renew the blue name. Can I award it now and it will go through? Phone Post 3.0
It should go through....? ( I'm not sure) Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.